Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply One on One
Enshara & Eclipse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 11:27 am
I'll show you a sweet dream

Isabella Morningstar
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

User Image
Lucifer looks at Kyso and then at Isabella. "Kyso I would advise that you tread carefully at the moment. She may be my daughter but when she is like this, not even I can stop her." he says to him in a low voice. Turning to face them, Isabella saunters over to Kyso. Her hips sway slightly as she does. Stopping in front of him, she looks up at him slightly. "So, tell my Kyso, do you really enjoy this form so much more? You know, if I am here for too long, then the other me will vanish. Doesn't that bother you? That the woman who wishes to marry you doesn't have complete control over her powers." Isabella says, laughing. "To have so much power and she can't even access it on her own. It is truly a sad thing." Turning from him, she walks away from him. "Oh yes, one more thing. She can hear everything that has been said. She knows that my words speak true. You do seem to care more about this side then her other self." Still laughing, Isabella's appearance slowly changes back to her usual lavender haired self. As it does, she collapses onto the ground.

Next night

PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 2:24 pm
User Image
Kyso was starting to get fed up with Lucifer. Did the dark angel truly live in so much fear? “Yes fine,” he batted away the annoyance, letting his gaze stick to this new Isabella. At first, Kyso wasn’t sure what he felt at the new knowledge. It wasn’t that she was weak, no she had no control. He understood that, but he constantly fought for control. Why would she not be the same way? Was it true, this stronger form of her could replace the other? He definitely did not understand the usual Isabella, but he did care for her. He opened his mouth to reply, then his eyes widened as the darker version seeped away. Perhaps there were two of them, like he and Deity, both struggling for control, but neither quite able to succeed. That meant he understood completely. His arms immediately went out to catch the falling girl, which he picked up with ease in front of him. He leaned forward, as his hands were full, and nuzzled her face for a second to see if she was awake. “Isabella?” he murmured, not wanting to truly disturb her. Gingerly, he turned on his heel and carefully carried her to her room. He resisted looking at Lucifer as he past, keeping his foul comments of the weak nature he’d just seen to himself. Opening the door with his foot, Kyso carried the girl into her bedroom. He’d never been in there before. But it was…fluffier than he’d expected. Especially the bed, he noticed as she sunk down onto the sheets.

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Thu Sep 16, 2010 6:02 pm

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
Feeling herself being moved, Isabella moans slightly. As she is laid on her bed, she slowly opens her eyes and looks up at Kyso. Startled, she sits up and holds her head. Looking at him, she grabs his hand with slight fear in her eyes. "I...I didn't hurt any one again did I?" she asks quickly. She was aware that she had changed to her other self but not entirely sure of everything that had happened.

Next night

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 2:05 am
User Image
"No, only one who deserved it." Kyso still wanted to imprison the creature's soul for attempting to hurt Isabella. He felt it was quite a fitting punishment. Without thinking about it, Kyso placed one hand on her shoulder, pushing her back down toward the bed. The other stroked her head gently, smoothing her hair out of her face. “The other one claimed you were fully aware during the transformation. Are you pained?” The couldn’t see any defects, but he was far from a doctor. All medical information he had learned was from experiments or tortures. He wasn’t sure the difference. Sitting down on the side of her bed, with his back to her, he commented, “Isabella, you do realize…I am not a good person. I am not like you.” He turned his hair creating a curtain between them. “I am cruel; I do not understand your kinder ways. Love is a complete mystery to me, but I do believe I care for you. I believe that’s possible.”

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 4:27 am

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
Isabella looks at him and shakes her head. "I'm not in pain Kyso." she says to him. Smiling at him, she places a hand on the his leg lightly. "If I was confident that you did care for me then I wouldn't have fallen for you in the first place." she says to him. "Even if it takes time, I'll wait and help you understand what love is. Maybe even get you to feel it yourself." Still smiling, she lets out a sigh and closes her eyes. "Please don't leave." Isabella mumbles as she ends up slowly falling a sleep.

Next night

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 7:35 am
User Image
Kyso looks down at his thigh, with her hand upon it, remotely confused. He understood touching the thigh in a sexual manner, but nothing about her touch seemed sexual (not that his body agreed.) Whatever she mostly said did not make complete sense to Kyso. Probably because she was tired. Mumbling even with extra sensitive ears still was mumbling, by any means. For some reason, probably just luck, he did understand he request not to leave. If he was a proper gentleman he would have reminded her of their courtship, and left, well never gone in her room. However he was not, so he simply nodded to her request, and instead started to rummage quietly throughout her room. She didn't expect him to just sit there did she?

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 8:38 am

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
As she sleeps, Isabella begins to toss and turn in the bed. After a while she begins to moan and frown in her sleep. "M-Mom...mom no....please....not...again...please....STOP!" she yells as she sits up in bed. She is breathing heavily as she looks down at her lap.

Next night

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:21 am
User Image
The bat demon was perfectly content to rummage around in her drawers, seeing if she had anything interesting. No, he was not looking for lingerie! Books, spells, diaries, that was the sort of thing he was searching for. He was not a pervert and resented being thought of as one. Whenever he came across a plentiful drawer of underthings, he made a quick search through them, then shut it quickly. It was after one such 'search' that he heard her speak. He refused to acknowledge his nightmares, except for the ones that Deity sent him, but he was sure that he'd never dreamt of his mother. He could barely remember her, except for her last day of course. She'd begged pathetically. Practically expected him to keep her alive after she'd watched him torture his father. A smirk almost crossed his face, until he heard the pain in Isabella's voice. He was-innocently--at her side as she sat up, "What is it?" he questioned softly, though he silently hoped she took the same route he did when it came to nightmares. Ignore, ignore, ignore.

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:32 am

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
Looking at him with pain filled eyes, she fakes a smile and shakes her head. "It's...It's nothing." she says to him. She was shaking slightly as she looks back at her hands. Closing her eyes tightly, she lays back down and tries to return to sleep. She knows that he had probably been looking for things but any and all items he searched for he wouldn't find easily. All spell books where kept in the hidden rooms of the old castle. The only book of interest was her diary and that remained hidden under a stone block in her room. She had placed it there the day after her mother died. Only within that book, was there a true record of how the old queen had died and who her murdered was.

Next night

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:38 am
User Image
Kyso nodded, not pressing it. He felt perfectly content as he was. He more explored the surfaces of her room, not really dug into the details. There were a couple of places that he could see the glitter of magic, but time would probably include actually getting into those. Therefore, for now, he would ignore them. At least as well as he could. Taking a seat once more on her bed he asked again, "Are you well?" without him realizing it, it had a minor deepness to it, giving an edge of seductiveness. Perhaps it was from leaning towards her on his bed, or the other version of her antics. All he knew was what he did.

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:47 am

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
Turning, she looks at him and then at the ceiling. "Do you know how the old queen, my mother, died?" she asks him quietly. If she was going to marry this man, she had to make sure that he knew everything and the truth to it all. She was a bit nervous of explaining it since there was no one but her father that knew what happened that day so many years ago.

Next night

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 9:57 am
User Image
Kyso paused a second, trying to remember when that was. "I was young; if I remember right I wasn't on my own yet." he nodded, sure of the fact. "I remember, my mother being upset of her death, but nothing more." He'd shunned his mother for her weakness, and from that day forward realized he was better than the life his parents were living, were providing. And it was only fair to free them of their torturous confines. He shook his head, his hair falling over his shoulders and into his face. "Were you there?" To him it seemed better if she was. There was an absolution, an undeniable truth to seeing the death before your own eyes. To hear of it from the mouth of another could just yet be another lie.

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 10:01 am

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
Shifting slightly, Isabella nods her head and gets off of the bed. Going to a lose stone near the window, she kneels down and picks it up. Taking out a leather bound book, she returns to the bed and sits down. "I haven't opened this since then." she says in a quiet voice. Opening the journal, she flips to the middle of the book and leaves it open. The pages there are stained with blood and Isabella takes a deep breath before reading the text that was barely visible on the pages. It was an incantation of sorts, to take her and who ever she wishes back to the day her mother had died.

Next night

PostPosted: Fri Sep 17, 2010 12:15 pm
User Image
“You are quite impressive.” Kyso commented, as she finished the spell. It was one that he would not have been able to break by speaking. Within an hour he could have unweaved it, but there were no indications of the incantation, nothing to tell him what to say. He found such spells to be more fun to break, especially without notice. He could imagine the two of them racing to unweave each others’ spells as a game. The travel to her memory was easy; a little spinning and wind but nothing that he wasn’t used to. He wrapped his wings about himself in an almost childish (as childish as he could possibly seem) manner. Stretching them, he looked about him, his memory recording everything he saw. He knew it was not well known with her mother died. But every fact was important to know. What if the same thing happened to Isabella? He wouldn’t be able to stop it without knowing this. Of course there were always new things, but that was what made magic fun. The easy stuff was learning from the past. Trying not to take control, he reached over to take her hand, letting her guide them through the memory. Only after her warm fingers touched him did he realize it might be a comfort as well. He hadn't thought that perhaps she might be sad about her mother's death. But it was a possibility, wasn't it? For some people family were more important than the rest of the world.

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

Enshara

11,350 Points
  • Conventioneer 300
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
PostPosted: Sat Sep 18, 2010 1:24 am

Isabella Morningstar

User Image
As the memory takes form, it reveals a dark rainy day outside of the large windows of the queens room. Inside is the queen, who looks almost like Isabella and a younger version of the princess. As they sit and appear to be talking a man enters the room unannounced. Startled, the queen stands up and demands to know why she is being bothered so late in the evening. The man just smiles and walks towards her. Drawing a sword that was at his side, he charges towards her. At the same time, little Isabella rushes and pushes her mother out of the way. The man ends up stabbing Isabella instead and curses. Pulling his sword from her, he turns to the queen. A small explosion like the one in the garden sends the man and the queen flying. As they both hit the wall, Isabella stands up straight. She is completely healed from the attack and looks at them both. "Such wonderful play things." she says in a low voice. Walking over to them, she kills the man first. Taking his own sword and slicing him to tiny pieces. Turning to the queen, she stabs her through the chest. Smiling, she takes out the sword and continues to stab the queen over and over. After a moment, she turns and drags the sword and the queen's body to the bed. Putting both on the bed, she gets in with the body and lays against her. "Such a wonderful color suits you mother." she says as she closes her eyes. As a few moments pass, Isabella reverts to her other form.

As the memory ends, Isabella closes the book and stands up. Walking over to the stone, she places the book back inside and puts the stone back on top. "Well, there you have it. That is what happened to my mother." she says. "The kingdom only knows of the assassin and the event was all blamed on him. No one knows that it was me, except for my father who found me in that pool of blood." As she speaks, tears start to roll down her cheeks as she looks out the window.

Next night

One on One

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces