Welcome to Gaia! ::

Lyndria

Back to Guilds

This Guild is dedicated to hardcore fantasy and sci-fi Roleplayers alike! Enjoy! 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Sci-fi, Literate 

Reply One on One
[Z_] and Eclipse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Jan 12, 2011 12:15 am
"Oh no, you don't have to do that!" She exclaimed quickly, waving her hands as if to ward of the possibility. Then a blush came over her face and she looked down, her white hair falling in front of her face, "Father was a teacher, and Mother healed warped minds. I don't remember where the places are." Her memories were based on the many friends she made and lost. If she saw a place, she'd recognize it though; "I wouldn't want you to put off your travels again. What if you didn't start again?" That would be terrible, especially if it was her fault.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 23, 2011 10:11 pm
"Warped?" Miles repeated, tasting the word. He looked back to her, studying her face intently. After a few moments of staring he cracked a smile, shrugging his shoulders. "Honestly it wouldn't be a problem at all. And, hey, I'd hate to pass up the chance to sleep with a roof above my head for once," He stretched as he said this, imagining the comforts of a hut, or even a tent would be fine, he wasn't picky. "And what if I didn't start again? I'm not even sure why I started in the first place, so I'm sure it wouldn't be a huge deal," He assured her, laughing.
"Enjoying ourselves are we?" Kraid asked as he reentered the camp. He took a seat near the fireplace, looking from Miles to Leo then back again.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 2:24 pm
Leona rolled her eyes. Her instincts told her this quest or whatever Miles was on was important, and therefore, she would do her best to keep him on this path. Though she didn’t understand what they were, it was rare for them to lead her wrong. Therefore she followed them, for the times she didn’t ended disastrously. At least in her small world. She was quickly realizing how fake it was. Everything from the security she felt in the warehouses to the skill she had in pick pocketing. Only the danger could she not deny existed daily. Those terrors she’d seen some nights were engraved in her mind, rarely freeing her from remembering it. Despite her negative thoughts, she turned to greet Kraid with a smile. “Of course, except we were starting to get bored. Where’d you go?”  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 02, 2011 12:55 pm
"A walk," Kraid replied, shrugging his shoulders. "It's nice to be able to walk around in my own bones again," He added. He reached for the fire pit, stoking it with nothing more than his hand. He wiped the soot from his fingers and looked to Leo. "So what have we been talking about? What's this I hear about visiting villages?" He turned to Miles, eying him.
"Leo wanted to visit some family friends," Miles explained, warming his hands. "And we're in no rush so I said it would be alright," He finished, looking to Kraid. "You don't have to come along."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Feb 04, 2011 12:04 pm
Leona watched the conversation silently. From her memory of the talks, they'd ended with the decision they'd just stop where his quest would take them, and if she knew someone, she'd visit them. But she didn't speak up, merely watched Kraid and Miles talk. They were so different, it was difficult to see how they could create one body. But still, they talked like brothers, with an underlying language beneath their words.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 2:44 am
Kraid scoffed, looking away from Miles. "You're still a child, Miles," He spoke sternly, casting a disapproving glare towards his brother. "You can't focus on your goals, and that's why you'll never accomplish anything. That's why you're where you are now," He growled.
"Where I am now?" Miles spat back, throwing a log from the fire at his brother's skull."I'm sitting here, in the woods, enjoying the warmth of a fire, and the company of a beautiful girl. Maybe I'm missing the awful part here...?"
Kraid caught the log, dropping it before him. "Grow the ******** up," He demanded, standing. "It's time to stop playing games, Miles. Let's go, we're leaving now." He approached his brother and the two became one once more.
Avin turned to Leo, forcing a small smile. "We're terribly sorry you had to see that... Shall we depart?"  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 3:58 pm
Leona scoffed, "I think only half of you is really sorry there, Avin." She looked straight into Avin's eyes, and asked, "Can both of them hear me?" She knew it wasn't immaturity that held Miles back; if anything it was kindness. Kraid's problem was his fear of that kindness. His fear of not finishing whatever goal the two of them had.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:33 pm
Avin shrugged, tearing his gaze away from her. "Maybe so," He admitted, burying his hands in his pockets and stamping out the fire. He rubbed the soot from his boot and looked to her once more. "Only one of us can hear you at a time," He explained to her, smiling a bit. "The other has to rely on the first to relay the message."  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 10:49 am
Leo smirked, storing that bit of information. "He has a good heart," she commented, "He just sometimes seems to forget about that." She would never have said anything, if she thought Kraid would hear. It would probably just make him even more secretive. The girl was used to everyone knowing everyone else's business. Privacy wasn't something that existed with a dozen kids in one warehouse. Therefore not knowing something just bothered the hell out of her. She had learned to be nosy, and now she thrived upon it.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:30 am
"Yeah, he's really just a fluffy kitten," Avin laughed, shrugging. "It's important to remember though, we're constantly switching who's in control," He told her, laughing a little. "Just try to be careful, you'll know when we've changed seats," He added. With that he turned and began deeper into the woods, they had been here long enough and the new day was already moving on ahead of them.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 9:43 am
((Omg, I'm sorry I really thought I replied last night, my silly internet must have not sent it. I'm sorry.))

Leo laughed again, her bells twinkling at the "truth" about Kraid. "I suppose that's fair," she commented, nodding to show she was taking the warning to heart. Kraid was definitely a tender sensitive person, whom teasing would not end well with. She followed Avin, studying how he walked when Miles was in charge. As for herself, she walked loudly. Used to keeping her feet close to the ground for extra balance (I admit to making that up on the spot,) her small feet rustled through the leaves. She found the sound oddly enjoyable, and began to kick them more, letting the dried pieces fly up from the ground. So she was eighteen, she hadn't seen leaves in 5 years, she was allowed to play in them once more, right?

PostPosted: Sat Mar 05, 2011 9:12 pm
Avin smiled to himself, looking down to his feet. He lifted each foot carefully and placed it again just the same. Miles couldn't help but wonder what was so fun about this. Being from the desert, Miles hadn't even seen a leaf until he came to this continent, and by that point he hadn't the time nor the interest for such things. Pausing for a moment in his stride, Avin kicked at the leaves before him, watching as they scattered. He smiled, continuing on. (It been way too long, but I just could not think of anything to go with. Terribly sorry.)  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100

Just Before An Eclipse
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 9:55 am
((It's okay. I thought you were tied up with the Sinku business. I'm sorry this one's short.))

Hearing the rustle of leaves behind her, Leo grinned. Leaning down as Avin neared, she picked up as large of an armful as possible and threw them at her new friend laughing. Before seeing his reaction, she darted forward, to avoid any wrath.

PostPosted: Sat Mar 12, 2011 10:21 pm
As the leafy projectile neared it's target, Avin looked up, throwing his arm up to protect himself. The leaves his his arm and continued past, settling peacefully on his cloak and in his hair. He chuckled as Leo sped away, giving chase. "You can't get away from me," He called, laughing.  

[Z_]
Vice Captain

Aged Noob

8,175 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Invisibility 100
One on One

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash