Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Weapon? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

favorite weapon
  knife
  handgun
  shotgun
  bazooka
  uzi
  rifle
View Results

Kaworu__Nagisa
Crew

PostPosted: Sun Sep 10, 2006 9:26 pm
The Spark Shot was quite an interesting weapon. Not too effective, at least not from what I saw. It's still cool. xD  
PostPosted: Sun Aug 26, 2007 10:34 am
Arise my puppet, arise! Anyway, my favorite would have to be the VP-70.  

Elliot Salem

LEE-00123

PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:21 pm
Grey Gambino
Assault Rifle-RE Gaiden
Handcannon-RE4
Sub Machine Gun-RE2 and RECV
Desert Eagle-RE3

how do u get that, or is it the magnum?  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 27, 2007 6:37 pm
I think he meant the Eagle handgun.  

Biohazard EXTREME

shippo_33666

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:12 am
the red nine is my all time faveorit handgun and the broken butterfly are my fave weapons of the RE series. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:23 am
Well if you like em so much, what are the real names of those guns? twisted  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident_Kyo

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:40 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Well if you like em so much, what are the real names of those guns? twisted

oh cmon Biohazard take it easy on him. is this because you hate RE4?

broken butterfly i know i some kind of .45 magnum the red nine... well.. wasnt it in king kong? lol  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 12:50 pm
Hey, I'm just saying, those guns do have proper names. And they should have been called by their proper names, not some stupid 'badass' names that Capcom decided to label them.

HK-VP70 sounds much cooler than "Mathilda" any day.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:15 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Hey, I'm just saying, those guns do have proper names. And they should have been called by their proper names, not some stupid 'badass' names that Capcom decided to label them.

HK-VP70 sounds much cooler than "Mathilda" any day.

Mainly because Matilda was the name of a kid's movie in the 90s. And I think a book series. I can't remember though.
What sounds better? Handgun or USP P8?  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 1:34 pm
Actually, Mathilda was the best named weapon in the game though, because of the movie "The Professional" with Jean Reno, where the main character named Leon took care of a little girl named Matilda. So it had at least some significance, like I can see Leon naming his gun that, but still. I think that RE4 should have refered to guns by their real titles not, "Punisher" "Blacktail" "Red9" or... Oh god... Killer7? Seriously, how much more bluntly can they advertise a game?  

Biohazard EXTREME

Elliot Salem

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:04 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Actually, Mathilda was the best named weapon in the game though, because of the movie "The Professional" with Jean Reno, where the main character named Leon took care of a little girl named Matilda. So it had at least some significance, like I can see Leon naming his gun that, but still. I think that RE4 should have refered to guns by their real titles not, "Punisher" "Blacktail" "Red9" or... Oh god... Killer7? Seriously, how much more bluntly can they advertise a game?

I know that, but some times people don't pay attention to a character in a movie. But a movie title on the other hand, people will remember.  
PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 2:07 pm
Point is, I really enjoyed it back when RE games used to not only tell you the real name of the gun, but also brief history like what country it was made in and stuff. Not pointless things like, "This gun will take down an elephant." I don't care!  

Biohazard EXTREME

Celestial Fox Frenzi

PostPosted: Sun Sep 02, 2007 6:58 pm
I enjoy any starter Handgun given to you in all of the Resident Evil's. I do though enjoy the one in RE4 Gun Survivor. That one is fun to use if used properly.  
PostPosted: Tue Sep 04, 2007 6:30 pm
Shotguns my favorite. Never a time when you don't need it!  

HarlequinGirl69

Lisa Trevor

PostPosted: Mon Sep 10, 2007 11:28 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Point is, I really enjoyed it back when RE games used to not only tell you the real name of the gun, but also brief history like what country it was made in and stuff. Not pointless things like, "This gun will take down an elephant." I don't care!

Well i think that info was a few games too late. Would have been loads of help in outbreak file 2 mad  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff