Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Diner Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:55 pm
User Image
ANUBIS
GOD OF THE CEMETERIES, JUDGE AND GUIDE OF THE SOULS, WEIGHER OF THE HEART

Anubis smiled. "Still, if he's like that to you, he can't be a good guy." He said, listening to the clicking of the woman's heels as she walked over to their table with the food. "I think the food's here." As if by magic the woman put the food on the table.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:23 pm
User Image
Aud nodded, watching the woman set the plates down. "True, but he could just be annoying to me. Which he probably is, because everyone else seems fine with Alec." A smile appeared on her face as the waitress set down a small bowl of pineapple. "Alec is my brother though, so I can't absolutly hate him."

User Image
There was a laugh behind Aud's shoulder, causing her to quickly turn around. Shadow grinned. "Never heard you say that before." He muttered, sliding in next to her on the booth. "You're Anubis, right?" Shadow asked, examining the guy before him.

((My sister stole my laptop...-_-))  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:31 pm
User Image
ANUBIS

Anubis shrugged. "Little brother, I presume?" He just guessed that because people tended not to like their little brothers. The sudden voice didn't make him even blink. "Yeah, I'm Anubis... Or Chad as Horus put on my drivers license."

((I know how that goes.))  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:42 pm
User Image
Aud nodded. "Little brother yeah...." Aud skootched away slightly from Shadow, not looking at him. Instead she looked at her pineapple, poking it wih a fork. The presence of Shadow made her feel slightly uncomfortable, even more than talking about him.

User Image
Shadow either ignored his sister's discomfort, or simply didn't notice. He grinned towards Anubis. "I'll call you Anubis." He said, invading Anubis' mind. Shadow didn't say it out loud, instead he had sent it as a message through their heads.  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:46 pm
User Image
ANUBIS

Anubis glared at Shadow slightly. "Don't do that." He said firmly. He didn't like having his mind invaded in that fashion... Or at all, for that matter.  
PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 11:55 pm
User Image
Shadow shrugged. "Fine, fine." He said, seeing Anubus's glare. He smirked. "Didn't think it was that big of a deal." Shadow said, still smirkig at Anubis.

User Image
Aud looked up at Anubis and Shadow, noticing the tension. She realized what had happened right away, as that seemed to happen a lot with Shadow and other people. "Shadow, don't be rude...." she said quietly, wishing he wasn't even here now. Aud glanced over to Anubis, sorry that he had to meet Shadow when he was in his...mood.  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 9:11 am
User Image
ANUBIS

Anubis's eyes became more animal-like. "Any other god would've sewed your head to your a** and thrown you off into civilization." After he said that, his eyes went back to normal and he took a bite of his muffin. And considering he didn't burn up, it was 100% true.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:02 am
User Image
Shadow laughed. "I'm glad then that you're the god I met today." He paused, looking around for a moment. Shadow turned back ith a small smirk. "Nah, you wouldn't do that. Not in such a...public place."
User Image
Aud glanced at the ground again, not wanting to really be apart of this. She wished they could just be...friends. Aud smiled a bit when she heard Anubis. The thought of someone actually doing that humored her slightly in a sadistic way.  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:13 am
User Image
ANUBIS

Anubis didn't laugh. "You're right, I won't. Horus, on the other hand, doesn't care." He started to calm down again, biting into his muffin.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:40 am
User Image
Aud looked up at Anubis. "Anubis...." she started. Yes, Shadow was beng an arrogant jerk right now. But he didn't deserve anything like that. Something must've happened with Vixen... Aud thought, stabbing a piece of pineapple with her fork.

User Image
Shadow glanced to Aud, then back at Anubis. "Horus...?" he asked slowly, his smile fading. He grinned suddenly, "Aud told me of Horus..."  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 10:47 am
User Image
ANUBIS

Anubis didn't understand, just eating his muffin, wishing he hadn't said anything about Horus. "What?" He asked, his voice calm.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:17 am
User Image
Shadow shrugged lightly. "I should probably get going..." He smirked to Anubis. "I'll see you later." Shadow stood up and walked towards the door, waving lightly towards both of them. And then he left, almost as soon as he had came.

User Image
Aud frowned, waiting till he was fully gone. She didn't look at Anubis, she just poked her pineapple with a fork. "He's normally not like that..." Aud muttered.  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:27 am
User Image
ANUBIS

Anubis watched Shadow walk away, just eating his muffin nonchalantly. "Hm, wouldn't have guessed." Anubis just couldn't be sarcastic, so his voice was just normal.  
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:37 am
User Image
Aud set down her fork, not really feeling like eating. "No, I mean he's normally exactly the opposite of that. Shadow's quiet, and he's nice." She looked at Anubis, narrowing her eyes slightly. "That wasn't like him at all."  

underbears

Man-Hungry Smoker

15,125 Points
  • Nudist Colony 200
  • Sausage Fest 200
  • Clambake 200

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Oct 31, 2010 11:42 am
User Image
ANUBIS

Anubis nodded slightly. "I believe you." He said, finally finishing the muffin. "Why do you think he was acting like that then?" He asked, his voice actually showing curiosity.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 81 82 83 84 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff