Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
suicide cliffs Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:00 pm
Roy arrived at the hill in time to see Yumaki jump off. "Yumaki!" Roy shouted and jumped off the cliff after him. As he fell he transformed into his demon form, grabbed Yumaki, and let his wings take flight. When he got back to the cliff he grabbed Yumaki by the collar. "Are you insane?!" he yelled.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:03 pm
Niku had tears in his eyes"daddy!" he ran to his father and roy hugging his leg as he was crying

Serenity stood their watching a hand to her chest her eyes saddened"y..yumaki.."  

Misuki Izo

lost traveler69

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:05 pm
Tristian ran up to serenity "what happened, whers yumaki?"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:06 pm
He growled slightly and opened his eyes. They were bloodshot, sad, troubled, angered, they were many negative emotions. "no, I'm not insane, my life is, I've been cheated, nearly killed, abandoned, left for dead, had the wings ripped from my back, and had the one I loved stripped from my life and I just can't take anymore pain!" he yelled out.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:08 pm
"And you think it's right to leave such a burden on everyone who cares about you?!" Roy snarled.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:08 pm
"i should leave serenity" said Tristian  

lost traveler69

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:12 pm
rose and lilly looked up from the ground seeing everyone yelling at eachother. "hey roy..." they smiled, shifting back to their normal forms. they walked over to everyone and sighed as they tried to make sense of everything.
Daisy and carnation wre sitting on the tip of the cliff, their feet hanging over as they looked down at the water, thinking about all their memories they'd lost.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:14 pm
He looked down. "I've caused nothing but grief...and hiro may soon be dead all because of me..." he muttered as he tried not to look Into Nikus eyes for the pain he would he feel, he then turned to serenity. "did you come to kick me while I'm down?" he hissed.  

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:14 pm
Nikolai walked up to the cliff. the REAL Nikolai, but he was translucent (sort of see through, but not entirely) "so many deaths and suicides. so many pains and horrors."  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:16 pm
"Death isn't your answer." Roy said and reverted to his normal form then let go of Yumaki. "And I shouldn't be the one to tell you that."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:21 pm
Yumaki sighed, not knowing what his answer was, serenity was better off with Tristian, they had both broken somebodys heart, serenity broke yumakis, and Tristian broke samanthas.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:24 pm
daisy and carnation tilted their heads, hereing someone bemoaning deaths and suicides. they turned around and just vaugley could see nikolai as he truged up the cliffs. they smiled and ran over to him. "hey nik!!!" they smiled, rocking back and forht on their heels as they looked at/through him.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:25 pm
Roy looked at Nikolai and whistled. "What happened with you? Clone malfunction or something?" he asked.  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:26 pm
he looked up "hello Daisy and Carnation" his voice echoed, even though there was nothing for it to echo off he tried to hug them, but he went right through them  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Sep 25, 2010 8:30 pm
Roy walked up to Nikolai, a little freaked out by his new appearance.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 79 80 81 82 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff