Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Bridge/waterfall Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

AloneinIce

PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:34 am
" So how do you like this school." Sho asked  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 03, 2011 9:41 am

" I just got here. I don't know." Mayu put her hands in the water.
User Image

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

My Paper Rose

PostPosted: Sat Apr 16, 2011 7:43 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Miri steps onto the bridge "It shouldn't be too far from here..." She says  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 9:34 pm
Miki walked up the bridge and looked over the railing. Smiling, she jumped on the railing as her nails extended into claws, and she jumped down and swiped the water. A shriek exploded from the surface and a white light rose up. "One down, one hundred seven more to go." Miki muttered while grabbing the light and sticking it in her mouth. "Mermaids... taste like fish." She turned around and walked up the shore and back to the bridge.  

Skeleson

Feline Hellraiser

10,450 Points
  • Hellraiser 500
  • Unfortunate Abductee 175
  • Cat Fancier 100

Sedaris Fan for Life

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:34 pm
Atticus flew around for quite a while before finding the perfect spot and landing. He spread out the blanket and set up the picnic.  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 8:39 pm
Kimmi got her feet to the ground. "There's always something abnormal about everyone." She smiled an scanned the area, "Wow... It's gorgeous here." She laughed a bit and set her purse down.

theghostbunny

Dedicated Sex Symbol

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 9:42 pm
Nero (Njord)
User Image

Nero walked up to the middle of the bridge, dodging everyone near him. He leaned against the railing and looked at the opposite direction of the waterfall, admiring the lake bellow it. It sort of reminded him of the sea.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 10:08 pm
XxannababiixX
Kimmi got her feet to the ground. "There's always something abnormal about everyone." She smiled an scanned the area, "Wow... It's gorgeous here." She laughed a bit and set her purse down.

"What's abnormal about you?" You seem perfect, he thought. He poured some pink lemonade.  

Sedaris Fan for Life

UndertakerXWrage

Bashful Vampire

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:46 pm

Mayu looked at the people around. the wind wouldn't stop blowing and her hair came to tangle.
User Image

PostPosted: Sat Apr 23, 2011 11:52 pm
Nero noticed a girl having trouble with the wind and made the wind calm down. He snickered a little and stuck a lollipop into his mouth.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

theghostbunny

Dedicated Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 5:28 am
Sedaris Fan for Life
XxannababiixX

"What's abnormal about you?" You seem perfect, he thought. He poured some pink lemonade.

"I'm just a tad bit obsessed with poetry... Plus I'm mostly quiet, this is the most I've talked really..."

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 10:15 am
XxannababiixX
Sedaris Fan for Life
XxannababiixX

"I'm just a tad bit obsessed with poetry... Plus I'm mostly quiet, this is the most I've talked really..."

"Aha..." He ate some salad and looked at the waterfall.  

Sedaris Fan for Life

theghostbunny

Dedicated Sex Symbol

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:30 pm
"I do have some normal qualities." Kimmi smiled slightly and took some of the salad.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:33 pm
XxannababiixX
"I do have some normal qualities." Kimmi smiled slightly and took some of the salad.

"Like?" He looked at Kim.  

Sedaris Fan for Life

AloneinIce

PostPosted: Sun Apr 24, 2011 12:36 pm
" Why am i always alone...." Luna said softly as she walked down the long path to the waterfall she felt like she was in a sharp tunnel that kept her locked from the outside  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff