Welcome to Gaia! ::

Gaian Geezers Guild

Back to Guilds

A guild for users 21 and over 

Tags: Geezer, Mature, Age 21+ 

Reply The ART Dept
Art request! 10-21>updated first post< Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 6:42 am
Bwaha! I now have you on deviant watch. Now I can browse you work anytime you post it.

Pssst. I'm watching youuuuuuuuu. whee  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 12, 2010 7:20 am
Kairanha
BlackR.16
Hey Kai. Couldnt help myself. I have to ask, whenever you get around tot, if you could try mine. The avi as is. But with better wings. Is just a bow back there. If you can it's cool. Just letme know if you are able to.

sweatdrop Sorry, but for the time being I'm not doing any freebies... and since I have three more commissions to work on before I can do anything else so it might be quite a while before I'm able to do something for you assuming I don't pick up more work in between.

No problem. And if you shoot me a price whenever you are able to do something I will do what I can. But thanks for taking the time to write back. Other artists are not so obliging.  

BlackR.16

Dangerous Elder

7,250 Points
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Ultimate Player 200

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:48 am
whee Thanks for the watch... I like it when people watch redface

I bought a new computer so I've been busy setting it up and getting ready for Diablo 3 3nodding and I lost my install disc for photoshop so I'm stuck until I get paid and get a new copy confused

So here is a new wip to pass the time.

User Image  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 1:20 pm
Kairanha

I bought a new computer so I've been busy setting it up and getting ready for Diablo 3 3nodding

you play diablo xd I only got diablo 2 expansion  

killafrog
Crew

Hilarious Lunatic

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 2:08 pm
While I firmly believe you, Kai, are a far better artist than I, I must say that this last WIP seems a bit masculine... not sure if that's on purpose or what. The shoulders are broad, the fingers are thick, and the torso doesn't seem to quite curve the right way but that could just be the outfit and pose.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 7:16 pm
It's a good thing I didn't show this to the buyer yet. My scanner seems to be taking the liberty of cropping and resizing the image on it's own and I forgot how to change the settings to manual again. The menu looks different gonk

This made the drawing about 1 1/2 inches to wide and i didn't notice. xp I tend to make the characters that use weapons/martial arts just a little more muscular which is more to my taste.

Here's closer to the physical version:

User Image  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

ThisEmptySoul

Sarcastic Punk

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 8:46 pm
ah... much better without the stretching. Still a bit masculine, but that does happen when women get more muscular.  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 4:51 pm
Kairanha
It's a good thing I didn't show this to the buyer yet. My scanner seems to be taking the liberty of cropping and resizing the image on it's own and I forgot how to change the settings to manual again. The menu looks different gonk

Ah yes, the wonders of modern technology. Sometimes I swear that it goes a little like this:

"Hmmm, my user has asked for a simple 1:1 scan of this item, but that doesn't make any sense when I have so many features to offer. I think I will show some of them to my user, then they will know what they are missing."
*bzzzzzgrrrt*

FireSpark
Crew

Aged Citizen

8,100 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Signature Look 250

Kits Rose

Feline Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 6:19 pm
Haha, I'm now watching you too! ninja  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:17 pm
Pft, get with the times. rolleyes I've been stalking Kai forev- eek ....erm, I mean, yea.... sweatdrop Watching Kai....on deviant, yea. That's it. ninja  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 12:30 pm
ahaha~♪ I needed that rl lol. I do believe this whole drawing thing is Icy's fault as without her asking if i did commissions way back when I wouldn't have tried to improve rofl

Since I can't scan properly now (I can adjust drawings to fix the stretch, but the details suffer) and I can't find my photoshop to color I'm keeping busy and right in the middle of beta testing a semi-realism younger child style (I refuse to call it chibi). If all goes well a new option will become available. 3nodding

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 2:59 pm
User Image

And here's the first test type. Overall it's easier to draw in this style. (´・ω・`)  

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:32 pm
This happened a couple minutes ago and I thought it was funny or a sign maybe I'm too honest... maybe I should have taken the 2 mil and ran.

Quote:
Kairanha
Quote:
Kairanha
Quote:

No prob no prob, I am just worried about having the payment, I am looking to hoard and I gotta know what to put aside, thank you so much it is purdiful ; 3 ;

I completely understand. I'm looking forward to this years super prize and when the antique shop gets cheaper. 3nodding wait... how much are you planning on paying me that it will disrupt your hoarding? lulz I don't draw for profit. I usually charge a flat rate of 100k.

Wow O_O'' ........I was gonna really really over pay xd I thought I would be insulting you if I didn't give you at least 2m emo

omg rofl dramallama well not like I won't take 2 mil, but art's just not srs business for me. The one I posted that got your attention was a freebie. Maybe I'll make a business out of drawing someday, but I just like drawing for the sake of it. As long as I can design something beautiful the payment doesn't really matter that much.

Awwwwwww ; 3 ; your words are so beautiful and inspiring crying I am going to start a freebie shop sometime in the future as soon as I get SIA 3nodding till then, it is just sketches xP

PostPosted: Thu Dec 09, 2010 10:41 pm
Kai, you are truly an honorable, honorable man. 3nodding A crazy one, but honorable one. rofl  

Icy Reign

Unsealed Exhibitionist

Kairanha

Tipsy Streaker

10,675 Points
  • Pie For All! 300
  • Bunny Hoarder 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:54 pm
Finally moving along on my 2 million gold baby. rofl

User Image  
The ART Dept

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 [>] [»|]