Welcome to Gaia! ::

Role play for life

Back to Guilds

mixing all types of awesome roleplays in one place to have the most fun 

Tags: school, lycanswerewolves, vampires, anything, awesome 

Reply Role play area
Elemental High Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:42 pm
User Image
Zanzas arm flew back and the ice shards turned to ice shavings as a thin white wire tore through each of them at unimaginable speeds.Zanzas eyes watched as her feet flee and he kept an eye on them and started swaying side to side readying himself for her attack.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:47 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

Avarielle tackled him down to the floor, sitting up quickly. "I wish you were as fast as your attacks." She said, forming ice around her fist, lunging thowards his face.

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  

Auracite
Crew

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:50 pm
User Image
Zanzas body fell and hit the ground as he felt her ontop of him Zanzas eyes locked with hers and he read her moves.Zanzas arm shot up and he punched through her ice grabbing her fist and his fingers wrapped around her wrist and a white bracelet wrapped around as he went back to holding her fist.Jeez you sure are interesting ...You beat me I'll do anything you ask but if I win whatchya say about a date hmmm? Zanza said to her in a quite tone so only she could hear.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 3:59 pm
KobaltStriker
User ImageDarmis stumbled up he had to see this fight from close up, he slid into the shadow made from the bed and emerged from the shadow of the tree the gause used to wrap his wound restricting him a little, he sits down on the ground and countinues to watch the fight "Don't get to close, and don't drop your gaurd"

KobaltStriker
Vice Captain

4,850 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Cart Raider 100

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:04 pm
User Image
Life isn't fair to me it seems, when it comes to love. I get let down, heart broken, but I just can't get enough

"Maybe.." Avarielle grunted, flipping backwards, off of him, his grip still on her fist. Covering both their hands in ice, a smile played across her lips. "I'll try to fit it into my schedule." She said as she sent tempertaures below zero travel through his body, trying to shut it all down.

But when I found you, I thought it would be different, though I was let down. Because I'd stolen your heart, it was all working out, until he came around.  
PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:09 pm
User Image
Zanza froze still and unmoving his body completely shut down.Zanzas face turned and he smirked bigger than ever before in the school Oh chilly for that I'll allow you to see what I've been doing since we started this battle for starters.A large white sheet coloring on Zanzas fist came off and pushed her ice away .As he smirked a white cuff went onto her other wrist and a line connected to the first one.The light hand cuffs soon pulled close and clicked together and her hands were locked behind her back.Zanza smirked as he held his hand out and a white lace came from his finger wrapping around her body.Any movements and they'll constrict tightlyZanza said as he held his hand out and watched her carefully.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:18 pm
User Image

Avarielle blushed, her hands behind her back. Nice. She thought, thinking of a way out. Avarielle covered her outter body with ice, leaving the cuff out, he eyes closed. Instantly melting and forming on the other side of the courtyard. "That...Was close." She said, breathing hard, that move taking a lot out of her.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:21 pm
User Image
Zanzas body vanished and he stood in front of her his hand wrapped around her neck as he smirked white lacing all around her neck.Close? usually I follow through by having the laces cut through and rip the victims body to shreds but I am not to kill my students and I'd rather not hurt the one who'll one day be mine.Zanza said making a self promise as he was more than interested in her.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:28 pm
User Image

Avarielle gasped, looking down at him as her feet no longer touched the ground. "Then...You won't kill me. Which will just might give me the upper hand." She struggled to say, a smile on her face. "If I were to do something stupid...As to struggle and try to get hurt..You would release me." Her hands grasped his wrist. "Like you said...I will soon be yours."

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:33 pm
User Image
Zanzas hand swang from behind his back and he covered his face his hand and the white lace fanished as he dropped her.His breathing became rough and loud as he backed up from her Sorry student it seems I've gotten excited excuse me .Zanza said as he backed up from her and a more cynical psychotic look coming from his larger than usual smile spreading from ear to ear now.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:38 pm
User Image

"Next time..It won't be so easy." She said as she slowly stood up straight. Avarielle looked at him now, all jokes aside. "Okay. So, what do you want?"

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:42 pm
User Image
Zanzas eyes stayed behind his hand for the moment as he spoke up to her.Well I'd like you to be mine that's all I requestZanza said as his smile went back to regular and he let his hands fall to their sides.All I want is that. Zanza said ensuring she would know exactly what he meant and wanted.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

Auracite
Crew

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:48 pm
User Image

"You wer serious?" She asked, laughter escaping her through the sentence. "I thought you were kidding." Avarielle ran her fingers through her hair.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 13, 2010 4:51 pm
User Image
Zanza heard her speak and his head fell to look down as he pulled it up his eyes starred into hers and he gave a serious look to her for once.I meant it sorry for not showing you my real liking towards you.Zanza said as he walked over to her and stood in front of her his eyes locked onto hers I'm dead serious he whispered.  

Assassiinx

Familiar Lunatic

Role play area

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 22 23 24 25 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas