Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Creamy Fun~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Were you fooled? o3o
  Dammit... Yes...
  ~Undresses~ Wait... What? Where's the fun!?
  Hehe, no... >,>
  Pfft, I knew all along... Mebbeh...
View Results

Lazurkri

5,700 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:15 am
"I'd prrreferrr bowl, if you please..."
He lifted his forepaws to show the waitress his talons.
" Its a little harrrrd to hold small objects with this big of claws....as forrrr amount of scoops...make it fourrr, please."

He looked up and accepted the glass from what he took to be the Bartender, and dipped his head in welcome.
"Thank you, but no...I'm good. If I need anything, I'll call. Thank you."  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:18 am
Miles climbed over the counter and gave his old friend a hug, "Axel! How the hell are are ya?!" He said with a rather large grin on his face, "I havent seen you since high school. What the hell are you doing here?"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:28 am
Zi bows then returns to the counter. " So Asiril, who are those other two there? "

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:29 am
Axel shrugged. "Not really sure. But when you manage to lose your job and your girl all in one day. A quiet life tends to sound pretty damn good." He was the same as always. Axel never showed much major emotion, and he still didn't. It was impossible to tell if he was up set about it or not. He grinned and looked down at his old friend. "So what have you been up to?"  

MrTomGero

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:29 am
Asiril shrugged simply, "the huggers Miles hes gonna be working the drinks counter. The others Axel another server like yersef. Seem alright." He took another thouhtful swig of his root beer.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:40 am
" Okay, thanks. Well it seems pretty slow today. So what do you think there talking about? "

Zi the Huskyfox

Shirtless Werewolf

5,600 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Signature Look 250

MrTomGero

PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:44 am
((If I stay up much longer I'm going to end up falling asleep on my keyboard. I'll see you guys tomorrow.))  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:47 am
"Well that sucks...Well ya know, after I graduated, me and Krystal got married. I got to work as a fed for awhile, but iit didnt last very long, . But since High school Ive learned hhow to control it better, Ive had alot of help from Krystal..." Miles dug through his pis pockets and pulled out a picture of him, Krystal, and a small blue anthropomorphic red fox child, "And we had a son, his name's Axel, we named him after you. He turns 5 this month"  

xXAngel of ProtectionXx

3,100 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100

Asiril

Romantic Lunatic

10,400 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Invisibility 100
  • Conventioneer 300
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 2:53 am
Asiril looked around idly, sipping from his drink again. "Perhaps just catching up." He could hear all of their conversation but didn't feel like sharing.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:52 pm
Larka made a check list in her head as she walked back to the counter. Chocolate, rocky road, mint, bowl, four scoops. She chanted in her head. Wait. Four scoops? But there were only three flavors. She cursed quietly to herself as she decided to just go with it. She did a single scoop of chocolate, a single scoop of rocky road, and two scoops of mint. That would be good, right? She had no clue, but she hoped he'd be fine with it.

She noticed that currently she was the only one working. The others seemed to be socializing. She could understand that there was almost no business, but they could at least look professional instead of chatting each other up.

She brought the Gryphon his order and placed it down in front of him. She gave him a spoon and a napkin, and placed them beside the bowl. "Enjoy."

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 7:58 pm
Dimitris came walking back in with his face to the ceiling and set a 'Help Wanted' sign on the counter with a deep sigh. "As crazy and disrespectful as it may seem, may I have a job here?" He managed the first sincere statement as he looked across the counter.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:05 pm
Larka turned back as a familiar scent came to her. She narrowed her eyes as she saw the guy from before. She walked up behind him and tapped him on the shoulder to get his attention and have him turn around. "For a job, you'd need to apply to me." She smirked and crossed her arms under her breasts. "And that would require major a** kissing on your part."

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200

Kage-Taisen Twilight
Crew

Desirable Rogue

10,350 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Forum Dabbler 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:14 pm
Dimitris hesitated and his whiskers straightened out in a bit of disdain at the comment. Turning around he leaned to the side looking to the door then Larka. "I don't much like that idea of dignity being ripped like that so there is no way in hell I'm brown-nosing you, but I need it." He bowed slightly then noticed it was the first smirk she had made; and in the circumstances given he could tell it was going to be hell at first for the very least.  
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:15 pm
Axel smirked listening to Miles as he talked about his son. "It's nice to see everything is going so well." He frowned and his ear twitched, hearing the voice of a familiar customer. Axel chuckled and patted Miles on the shoulder. "We'll continue catching up later, for now lets do what little work we can." He began moving back over to the tables, but his ears twitched as he listened to Larka and Dimitris. He wasn't too worried, but if the fox actually was looking for a job here, than he felt sorry for him, though it didn't show in any way.  

MrTomGero

DarkWolfLove

Toothsome Werewolf

14,175 Points
  • Partygoer 500
  • Way Too Many Pies 300
  • Lavish Tipper 200
PostPosted: Tue Oct 12, 2010 8:24 pm
Larka's smirk burst into a full blown grin. "It won't be as painful if you just let it happen," she said in a singsong voice. As long as he behaved, she didn't plan on making him suffer.

She stared at him for a few minutes longer before deciding to agree to allowing him work there. Insane? Perhaps, but she wasn't the most conventional person anyway. She reached over the counter and fiddled around before grabbing hold of a stack of papers. She lifted one sheet from the top of the stack and handed it over. "There's only one position left. You'll be working with the drunkard." She actually gave an apologetic smile at that. "Just don't kill him. That's my job. Verbal abuse is perfectly fine and actually good for his health, but anything physical needs to be taken outside. I'd like to keep this place standing, if you don't mind."

{Go ahead and PM me the form filled out. It's on the first page, in case you missed that. ;P}  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff