Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PUBLIC] Cupid's Dance Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 3:36 am
User Image
Fuji couldnt sleep on that hosiptal bed, so earlier , when he was should the nurse was gone, he snuck back into Anttony's room. He had pulls a chair up beside the bed and was currently alseep on the chair with his head on the bed. He didin't hear Anttony move.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 7:15 pm
The room was pitch black and no movement could be herd. Anttony sighed, he had to get rid of his erection somehow right? Anttony pulled up his robe making sure that yes, he was hard. He reached down his boxers and flinched. "Already wet..." he whispered to himself lightly hoping none would hear. Softly Anttony rubbed himself pulling out his 'member'.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:15 am
User Image
Fuji's eyes slowly driftted open, he head stilll on the bed. "A-Anttony?"  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 6:46 pm
Anttony shuttered. "F-Fuji?" he stuttered surprised. Little did he know Fuji's face was right beside his wet hard-on. "s**t~," Anttony cursed lightly, he was about to c** soon. He slid a bit further away from Fuji's face, only seeing a mere shadow of Fuji's body. The room was still black, but Anttony's eyes adjusted, letting him see Fuji clearly.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 3:25 am
User Image
Fjui wasn't fully awake; he laid his head on Anttony's leg, and started to slowlt started to drift his eyes closed.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:50 am
Anttony shivered, it was freezing in that hospital. He petted Fuji's head lightly,"Damn, what do I do now?" he said roughly to himself. Anttony grabbed the sheet and covered himself. If he came at least Fuji couldn't see it. He rubbed his 'member' roughly, just trying to get over it. He finally came after a few minutes of teasing his thick c**k and slid back on his boxers. Anttony tossed the wet sheet in the trash next to his bed and gave a deep sigh. He realized something. Anttony had used Fuji's face to jack-off to.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:02 pm
User Image
Fuji moved again, hearing Anttony get up. "A-anttony?" he asked through the darkness.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:10 pm
Anttony ruffled Fuji's hair softly. "It's nothing I just can't sleep." Anttony looked over at his limp, bonded arm and sighed deeply. The room was pitch black but small shadows could be seen by the light that peered through the crack underneath the door. "I thought you went into the visitor room Fuji."  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:01 pm
User Image
"I just couldn't sleep," Fuji relpied, "And you're room is much warmer."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:11 pm
"Does that explain why you were laying on top of me?" Anttony chuckled lightly. He raked back his hair from his face, only to have it fall in front of his eyes again. Anttony ran his fingers down Fuji's hair, his soft knuckles caressed Fuji's cheeks. "Why are you sitting in that uncomfortable chair, I don't bite.....hard."  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:21 pm
User Image
Fuji blushed as he carefully got up and crawled into bed beside Anttony. He smiles softly as he glanced up at Anttony with his big eyes.  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 8:30 pm
Anttony smiled softly, he wasn't all badass. "Maybe you can sleep better here hmm." Anttony noticed that the hospital bed was comfortably hot, not like the usual chilliness. He, by habit, tuned to his side, hiding his bad arm and wrapped his good arm around Fuji's back. That cause Fuji's body to come closer and lay his head on Anttony's chest. His heart beat was loud and strong.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 4:53 am
User Image
Fuji snuggled againist Anttony chest, as he place his hand's on the chest of the older man. "Im sure I can," Fuji whispered.  
PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 2:25 pm
Anttony shifted his head above Fuji's, breathing heavily. "Good, I think I can too..." He gave a thick yawn, squeezing the boy's body close. "Mnn Fuji you smell good," Anttony said getting very much tired and unaware. His dark charcoal eye's slipped shut.  

Kamiwagane-San

3,050 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Consumer 100

Hobo Jim Jackson

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 6:36 pm
User Image
"Thanks Anttony-ku..." he whispered before he closed his eyes and fell asleep.  
Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff