Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Deity's Cry (Finished) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Sat Dec 04, 2010 11:02 pm
Mirela could only watch as the world fell into place around her. Just when she thought that she had Jazz trapped, someone else had fallen into the picture. She jumped, causing her to break concentration a little bit, which in turn caused her serpents to burst into four small explosions. 'Idiot,' She lightly bit down onto her lip, 'Why would he do something like that, jumping down into an attack?'

Mirela's eyes widened at the sight of the poor, unfortunate man being hurled toward her.

"Tch, looks like this has to end earlier than I would have liked."

Mirela quickly turned her upper body to try and defend herself from the collision, but blinked when she felt nothing of the sort. Turning her body in the right direction, she caught a glimpse of Jazz trying to flee.

"I'll be back for your title later Mirela!"

"No, I don't think so! Get back here!" Mirela would have continued her shouting if it hadn't been for the man at her feet rise up and speak to her.

"No need to thank my my lady, I, Kalan, the Tenth Commander of the Ninth force was happy to save your life."

"I didn't need your help..." She muttered, watching him as he casually placed his hands behind his head and bring his gaze to her violin. At this point he spoke of his ability to forgive her for almost killing him. As the last words left the man's lips, Mirela merely raised an eyebrow, switching her violin over to her other hand so she could run her fingers through her bangs. "I may feel bad for what happened, but you shouldn't have been dumb enough to get hit by it!" Taking her free hand, she swiftly struck her delicate hand across the man's face, "And I certainly won't buy you or anyone a drink."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 2:37 am
Yosa's hand gripped the blade as Mordikai spoke but he remained silent, there was no need to offer a response at this point, in the end the result would be the same.
"Nola must survive, it's the least I can offer her."

Seeing the blade come at him he quickly jumped back moving out of the way of the blade and looked up at Mordikai, he gave a small nod as confirmation and bringing his sword up in front of him ran his fingers along the side.
"I will not run, either you or I will fall here Mordikai!"

Yosa sprinted forward releasing his sword causing it to hover in front of him, he sent it flying towards Mordikai chest, however he held his arms out causing the blade to break off into four separate orbs, he divided them and sent two each towards Mordikai on his left and right side.
While he did so his green orb floated out of his body and hovered behind him.
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Kalan blinked slightly confused at her words.
To think after saving someone's life they would seem so ungrateful, he wasn't sure if she was shy or really didn't appreciate it.
What followed afterward caught him off guard, he put his hand to his cheek hearing her final words his eyes widening...she...slapped him....

He was silent for a moment before a dreamy smile formed on his face as he closed his eyes and rubbed the cheek she slapped him on.
"Ah....so soft...I've never been slapped with a hand that felt so nice...."
He opened his eyes and looked to the sky for a moment.
"Well Tsuli hasn't slapped me yet at least with her hand...it's normally with her chain or something harder....."
Kalan reached forward and took hold of her left hand with both of his hands and leaned forward a little.
"Mirela, that's your name right? You should become my lover, in return I'll stand undaunted at anything that comes your way."

"Miiiirelllaaaaaa!"
Kalan turned to see Nola running towards them an insatiable blood lust in her eyes and toothy grin on her face as she ran towards them dragging two spears of lights along the ground causing sparks of lights in her wake.
"I've come back to play with you!"

At this point Kalan was hiding behind Mirela shivering while mumbling 'please don't see me' over and over again.
Putting his hands on her shoulders peeked over her at the overly excited Nola, he sniffed the air for a moment.
"You smell nice by the way," he said looking at her.
He started to hide behind her again when something kicked in, if he continued to hide his chances of wooing Mirela would be for naught, that and seeing as he almost died once, what's the harm in doing it again?

Stepping out from behind her he moved in front of her and put his hand out.
"Nola! Stop this, for I Kalan the tenth-"
His sentence was interrupted however as he saw two pairs of boots nearing his face as Nola moved to drop kick him.
He watched unmoving suddenly missing the gentle feel of Mirela's hand on his cheek as pain soon followed.
Nola didn't kick off him but kept her momentum sliding along the ground with Kalan's a good few feet before stepping off him leaving a large imprint on his face.
"Now Mirela! Where did we leave off?" she said walking towards her.
She crossed her arms in front of her the spears changing into eight daggers which she held between each of her fingers.
"I remember, we were bleeding together weren't we, let's continue."
"Nola there's other ways to show your love ya know, cuddling is a good option!" Kalan yelled this keeping his attention on the barrier.
"When I get the feeling in my lower body back! I'll save you Mirela!"
----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
"Mistress...." Linora said looking over at Tsuliria who took a small drink out of her mug.
"I feel as if someone is in excruciating pain nearby."
"It doesn't concern us," Tsuliria responded closing her eyes before looking over men in black robes with a large red ten on their backs.
"Isn't that Kalan's force....." Tsuliria said.
Linora glanced back over at them before letting out a small sigh.
"It seems so, they're never that happy when he's around."  

yizel

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 6:44 am
A spear slammed into the ground before Jazz landed. He knelt and plucked it from the ground, slowly turning to point it at the mimic.

"Didn't I already fling you? Tsk Tsk, see? Enemies these days are too stubborn, and now you want to kill my apprentice with my own ability. Now that just can't happen."

Jazz smiled a little, hidden under his mask. He had no intentions of taking this woman under his training, but he still had unfinished business with her. As for Nola, what better way to test ones abilities than against your own.

"Let's see how well you wield that power shall we? As for you Mirela, we're not done now are we?"

As the hand that laid at his side snapped,the spear split into ten butterflies, each flying around Jazz, orbiting him. He took two steps forward before throwing his right arm out, an orb forming at the end of his hand.

"Whenever you're ready."  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 5:19 pm
((Hey everyone. I'm really sorry I haven't been able to post lately but I've been busy. I'll try to post tonight or tomorrow if you guys let me continue from where I stopped or even let me back in at all.))  

5Bulletproof-Marshmellows

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 7:34 pm
(Oh no you're cool, Yizel made it to where you could just jump back in when you got back.)  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 1:02 am
(Yep, you're alright,)

Nola turned and looked at Jazz, her eyes slightly drooped before her eyebrows drew down seeing the newcomer.
She hated being interrupted when she was having fun.
Soon after she pouted and turned her body to face Jazz but pointed her free hand still holding the daggers at Mirela letting her knew she hadn't forgotten her.
"Mr. Fairy, I can't allow you to turn Mirela into Mrs. Fairy or whatever, and the only one allowed to make her bleed is me."

"Believe it or not that's her way of caring!" Kalan yelled trying to sit up.

Nola formed a sword of light in her right hand and pointed it at Jazz, her attention focused on both Mirela and Jazz a grin formed on her face as a burst of white energy surrounded her like an aura.
"Fine, I'll take you out with Mirela! Mr. Fairy!"
Her eyes widened her grin forming into a toothy smile before she started laughing the blood lust flowing back into her eyes.

Kalan sat up rubbing his head getting the feeling back in his body, however seeing a dagger fly past his head and explode a horse behind him he quickly laid back down.
"Right I'll just stay here."
Nola made a new dagger and eyed the two looking for any opening in their stances.  

yizel

Waka_in_the_Zash

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 4:29 pm
Jazz gave a small whistle as horse bits flew through the air.

"How'd you get to explode on contact so quickly? That took me a whole three days to get down."

Jazz took a small step forward, the orb in his hand flickering then sinking into his arm. His forearm began to glow, the butterflies still orbiting him. His gaze switched from Mirela to Nola and vice versa. Jazz could tell Mirela was nervous, two light weilders out for her head? Who wouldn't be?

"Well then, let's get this started shall we?"

Jazz stopped, spreading his arms as the butterflies split and flew at both Nola and Mirela. They began to glow brighter the closer they got. Jazz jumped his forearm emitting bright rays as he aimed it at the ground. The orb that had retreated into him shot out, slamming into the ground before sinking in, forming a large circle around the three.

"I wouldn't try stepping out of that, the whole thing will blow"

Jazz landed with a thud inside of his own trap. A theoretical cage match was about to begin as the butterflies began to orbit his foes.  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 7:13 pm
Nola started to swing at the butterflies but blinked seeing Jazz leave the ground, she took a step to the side seeing the orb sink into the ground before noticing the ring.
Hearing her comment she chuckled a little before laughing and brought the sword in her right hand to her face.
"Perfect!"

"Oh yeah! Trap the crazy lady in an exploding circle. Great work Fairy man!"
Kalan flinched as a light dagger landed inches from his face he glanced over at it before letting out a small whimper before a explosion followed.
Kalan screamed as he flew through the air before landing inside Jazz's circle before jumping up.
He fixed his hair before looking down at the circle.
"Nice of you to join us Kalan," Nola said summoning another dagger. "Where was I....oh yeah. I'll stain this ring crimson and stand over your twitching remains!"

"You do know were allies right? On the same side," Kalan said holding his hands up. "
"You called me crazy," Nola said looking at him.
"Did I say crazy, I meant pretty. Nola's so pretty."
"Am I beautiful?" Nola said standing up straight dismissing her sword.
"Yes, very beautiful," Kalan said nodding.
"How dare you call me beautiful! I'll kill you Kalan!" Nola said summoning her sword again.
"What do you want from me!"
"Your head!"
"Fine your ugly!"
".....By time I'm done with you, what remains of you will match your rank."
"Oh forget it, just get your stupid fight over with. I'm going to sit in this corner."
Kalan walked close to the edge of the ring and sat down before hugging his knees.
"Where did it go wrong...."

Nola started walking towards Jazz.
"I'll show you how to make them explode, while I'm digging it into your skull. Mr. Fairy. Step...by....step. First part...choose your target!"  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 8:37 pm
Mirela frantically looked around her. It looked like there would be no escaping this, at least not without blowing up. Her body tensed and she readied her violin, ready to protect herself. "Why, why does it always come down to this? Can't you people understand that I didn't ask to be the Envoy of Birth?!" Shaking her head, Mirela brought her gaze over to Nola. "I thought that I was done with you, leave me be."

Swinging her bow around, Mirela tried desperately to get the butterflies away from her, but to no avail. It was clear to her that she had to prepare for the worst...

"Hey, you," Mirela turned her head to view Kalan, sitting close to the edge of the ring. "Sorry for slapping you and all, but I'll consider asking you out on a date if you can just get up and help me." Even after hearing that he and Nola were on the same side, she felt that two against one wasn't necessarily fair. As those words left her lips, Mirela brought her attention to Jazz, returning her bow to its position.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 07, 2010 10:06 pm
Kalan physically twitched hearing Mirela's offer, he stood up keeping his back to everyone keeping his face lowered.
Turning he grinned and placing his hands on his hips started laughing before holding his right arm out.
"I Kalan the tenth commander of the ninth force shall show you why I'm the strongest....minus the nine above me and Tsuliria....."

Straw poured out of his sleeve before it started rotating around his waist, he placed one hand in his pocket with a grin and raising his left hand pointed at Jazz.
"I am nicknamed 'Straw man' for my ability over the sharpness and hardness of straw."

The straw circled around his waist before moving up and rotating around his arm.
"I am the warrior of justice and love! Now, I shall show the power feared by my enemies and defeat you with my Sharpness Love Attack!"

"What enemies?" Nola asked glancing at him.
"You know, my mortal enemy....the tavern owner....."

He grinned before raising his other hand causing straw to rotate around that arm as well.
"Once I get enough straw of course....and maybe I should call it by a different name...like....Spikey Love Shining...no no....Tough Love Sharp Shot....oh yeah that's good I'll use that...."

Tsuliria held up her mug requesting more while Linora glanced towards the tavern owner.
"Remember when the owner threw Kalan out a few weeks back," Linora said looking towards the door.
"Kalan hasn't walked in here without getting thrown out," Tsuliria said taking a sip. "If he paid his tab it wouldn't happen."
"True."  

yizel

Sir Blackout

PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 4:45 pm
A slow, heavy pang of regret passed through Mordikai's body as Yosa spoke. He didn't want to do this; not just because Yosa had been something like a comrade to him, but also because he failed to realize that there just was no way for him to win. For once, Mordikai feared the prospect of cold-blooded murder.

But in the end, it didn't matter; if they fought for the same goal, only the strongest would emerge successful. And that would be Mordikai; even regardless of strength, it absolutely had to be. So he swallowed the guilt rising in his chest and focused his attention back towards his foe.

Mordikai watched with intensely calculating eyes as Yosa raced forward. His plan of attack changed the closer he got, and the more hovering blades he passed by. He was waiting for the perfect moment...just a little closer...

Just before he reached the perfect distance, Yosa flung his ethereal orbs towards Mordikai. The boy was forced to react, and he crossed his arms before his face, bringing several blades raining down. Two struck the orbs dead-on, pinning them to the ground. The third hit the side of an orb and sent it spinning off course, into the side wall.

Mordikai actually had to dodge the last orb, and it slammed with a heavy thump into the wall where his head had been just moments ago. Nevertheless, despite the close call, he was quick to return fire; using both of his hands separately, he surrounded Yosa's head with revolving blades, and began stabbing wildly downward, from all directions, hoping to catch the man with a blow of any sort.  
PostPosted: Wed Dec 08, 2010 6:54 pm
Yosa pulled the orbs back changing it back into it's original ball form, he didn't expect to take Mordikai out that quickly, he let out a small sigh hoping to at least come in contact with him from the attack.
He started to attack him again but seeing the swords surrounded him he was quickly reminded not to rush things.

He pulled his green orb forward and tried to dodge the blades however because of the irregular patten he suffered a cut on his cheek and a rip in his shirt. His green orb glowed and he able to summon a green barrier before moving out of the way of the blades.

He dismissed the barrier and started pulling his red orb back out keeping his eyes on Mordikai.
He crossed his arms and turned his body sideways his orbs circling around his torso before talking to Mordikai.
"Since this is the last time we'll be talking, allow me to ask you a question."
Though he was talking to him he was keeping his guard up in case Mordikai decided to attack him.
"Why did you join Reaper anyway? For power, glory, fun?"  

yizel

Miss-Ran

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 6:30 pm
As the strange man stood in excitement and proceeded with his actions, Mirela felt a sudden feeling of regret pass through her mind. I didn't think that he'd actually take me seriously... Slowly shaking her head, Mirela narrowed her eyes at Kalan before letting a harsh string of words leave her lips,

"You have got to be kidding me... Straw?! Of all abilities, you have straw?!" Sighing, Mirela turned her attention to Jazz once more. She didn't fully understand why exactly somebody who was supposed to be on her side was eager to claim her life. Was the title of Envoy that important? Ready and willing to have her questions answered, Mirela opened her mouth to speak once more. "Why is it exactly that we're fighting, anyways? We're supposed to be on the same side, yet you act as if you're out to kill me. All for a title! I could easily be on my way to find my mother but I can't because I'm stuck here."

Mirela quickly snapped her attention back to Kalan. "You had better do something useful with that "Sharp Love Shot of Toughness," or whatever its called. If not, and we make it out of this alive, even if I make it out alive and you don't, you'll feel enough wrath to last you a lifetime!"

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 9:42 pm
Jazz' eyes began to glow furiously as he turned his to look at Kalan. Light began to emit from his body as seven orbs jetted from him. His eyes pierced through Kalan as he stared at the fool pulling straw from his person.

"You, Kalan, interfere and I will inflict more pain on you than Tsuliria is allowed to. As for you.."

His angered gaze switched to Mirela as she took her stance.

"You don't deserve that title you were given, you're a whiney girl who doesn't have the strength to take what she wants. I'm going to put you down, if you get back up then maybe you've decided to pack up or fight. That title is a curse I will strip you of."

Jazz tilted his head back to Nola, the rage leaving his eyes as the orbs remained aimed at Kalan.

"As for you, you are of no concern to me, but it would be interesting to test my skills against my own ability."

A cool wind blew as the battle finally got underway.  

Waka_in_the_Zash

yizel

PostPosted: Fri Dec 10, 2010 10:43 pm
Kalan remained still between the disappointment and warning of Mirela and the threat from Jazz, he closed his eyes for a moment before pointing his thumb at himself and placing his hand on his hip a grin came across his face.
"I have a date on the line, because of that I will push myself to new heights and defeat all with my power!"

He clenched his fist and closed his eyes as he felt his soul about to burst from the power of his spirit.
"Never underestimate the power of my straw! I am Kalan the almighty!"

Opening his eyes he held his arms out turning sideways as a gust of wind blew his hair and clothing as a toothy grin came across his face.
"I am the powerful, the mighty, the oh so attractive and alluring Kalan! All those who stand before shall feel my infinite power and know pain! Underestimate my ability I'm used to it!"

He lowered his hand and rubbed the back of his head for a moment.
"In fact everyone I've told has laughed at me but no matter!"

Nola's attention remained on Jazz's during Kalan's very windy speech, she smiled hearing Jazz's words to her, a white aura hovered around her body as she turned the sword to wield it backhanded.
"All of it...." she mumbled. "I want all of it! All of your power! Show me the reason your existance has not been erased! Prove to me your alive and not just puppets to this illusionary fantasty of a life where death lingers over every shoulder! Show me, your existance!"

With that Nola threw four daggers towards Mirela aiming to hit her chest as she turned and dashed towards Jazz summoning another sword into her left hand.  
VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 32 33 34 35 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff