Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Rin's Enchanted Skyhouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:34 pm
Rin pulled out two bottles of healing elixers, one for broken bones and one for internal bleeding, grabbing a syringe afterward. She heard Morganna and replied, 'Give me a few minutes, i have to personally unlock the door if anyone needs to get in, and i can't do that while i'm mixing potions.'. She didn't lie to Morganna, she was mixing potions, she just decided to leave out a few of the gray areas. Rin walked over to Alice and watched the little spider scatter across her night gown, nearing her neck.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:36 pm

(( WTF D: are you trying to kill her? I will kill all these cats O:< ))

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:39 pm
[[LULZ, TRY, that panther can posess you c;. And no, i'm not killing Alice.]]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:40 pm
Morganna frowned, 'what is she up to?' she asked Luna. Morganna was not one who liked to here no, no matter in what form. She knew that Rin was doing something with Alice she most likely wanted to keep a secret.

Morganna leaned against the wall in the hallway and glared up at the spot in the ceiling that opened to the attic, almost trying to will it open. She could try more desperate means being a fairly powerful dark witch. But she didn't feel like throwing much of a tantrum.

She began to have a headache, so she walked with Yuna in arms and layed down on an overstuffed sofa in Rin's parlor. Before she knew it her eyes where closed and she was in a deep sleep with the steady purr of Yuna on her chest.

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:40 pm

(( You are going to rip out her eyeballs? crying ))

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:44 pm
[[NOWAI. It's a spell, Sheava has seen it before. All Rin does is tap into someone else's sight. Of course she needs to use a spell first.]]  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:48 pm

(( Oh I totally disregarded the "just a little potion and i can tap into your sight whenever i fancy." ))

Morganna went off to bed so Eli just slumped against the wall, near the attic door waiting.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:48 pm
Rin opened the bottle and stuck the needle of the syringe into it, pulling the syringe's plunger up to draw the potion out. She watched the little spider step onto Alice's skin and sink it's fangs in instinctively. "Finally." she smiled wickedly, pressing the syringe into Alice's arm and letting the elixer flow into her body. She watched Alice faint from the spider bite, "Best investment ever." she said playfully, refering to the spiders. She did the same with the second elixer, putting the potions back onto their shelves. She walked to her tome that laid on the floor, flipping through it to find her spell.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Sheava Bloodvain

Hygenic Fatcat

3,450 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Autobiographer 200
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:49 pm
((Lol. Night guys. I'll be on in the morning. Have fun))  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:52 pm

(( Night :3 I lubber ))

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:55 pm
Being as loyal as Undet is, he assumed Rin didn't know Morganna was in her home, or that Yuna was awake. 'Lady Rin?.. Lady Rin?' he called out through the house.

Flipping through her tome, she was unable to find her spell. Getting frustrated, she flipped through it again and again.

Undet pestered her out of good intentions, 'Lady Rin?... Lady Rin? Hello?' he got up and moved, making sure he wouldn't get crushed if she were to come to him.

Rin was getting furious, as Undet called out to her again and again, she dropped her large book. She swung around and faced the door in a rage, "SILENCE!!" she shouted loudly, stomping her foot. With the impact of her foot to the floor, the attic stairs flew down. Rin stared bitterly in disbelief, she hadn't ment to lift the attic's lock just yet.

[[Gnight, love ya Sheava ^^]]  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 5:57 pm
Undet stood on the staircase to keep anyone from entering, just as instructed.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:02 pm

Eli heard Rin shout and the stairs opened, so he assumed she was done. "Rin? Are you done?" he called, not entering with this stupid cat in his way.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 15, 2010 6:09 pm
Rin bit her lip angerly, "Yup, give me a second to bring her down." she called, forcing a cheerful tone. She scowled, walking over to Alice and brushing the spider off of her and dusting away the blue sand she used. She may have not been able to cast her spell, but with Alice's memory of coming to Rin's home taken by the spider, she had nothing to worry about. She snapped her fingers and had the key follow her as she picked up Alice and carried her out of the room. She faked a smile to Eli, "All better." she said, reaching the bottom of the steps.

Undet left the staircase as Rin stomped her foot again, allowing the attic stairs to snap back up and disappear again like the entrance never existed.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 13 14 15 16 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items