Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Hot Spring. Oh yeah. there is one. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:43 pm
jasmin stared her eyes empty at nikolai "im not possessed im free" she said as her eyes regained light f happiness. jewel saw the blade in jasmins hand a growled diving for it missing my milimeaters as jasmin held the blade overs jewels hear "sister dear you killed my family now it is time to avenge them" she said as the knife went into jewels chest  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:47 pm
"Eris brought us back. we know what we know." the girls hummed, dancing out of the way of the fissure and the hellfire, moving back to Lena. "we're not going to let that happen. you're part of our family too now. and so we're going to keep you from getting hurt." they grinned.  

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:50 pm
Nikolai sent his own sword into Jasmin's chest. "LEAVE HER ALONE!!!" came....Ray's voice? Ray grabbed the sword from her hand and stabbed her torso over and over.

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:53 pm
jasmin smiled painfully "go ahread kill me hurt jewel" she said as jewel already healed sttod up crying out "STOP PLEASE NIKOLAI RAY STOP SHE IS MY DAMN SISTER I LOVE HER!"  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:54 pm
One of the shadows caught Lena as she screamed.

Armageddon smirked as lightning surged through his arm. "Who first?" he mused. "The brat or brat jr.?" he laughed then sent the blade through Lena's stomach.

Dia watched as the fissure spat out fireballs, landing in random areas. "Hmm, not as boring as I thought it'd be." she mumbled.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:58 pm
he wretched the blade out of armageddons head. "the bastardgoes first" he laughed as he brought the sword down on his head, slicing it it two.
Ray still growled but calmed. "i wont kill you....now.....but if she tries to kill you again, she dies" he patched Jewels stomach to stop the bleeding. "it will have to hold." he sighed, his eyes meeting hers  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 6:59 pm
"how's about you, Armageddon?" the twins hissed, pointing their scythes at him and watching as poison was fired at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:00 pm
Armageddon sent a blade through Nikolai's gut from behind while the one that was sliced and hit with poison melted back into the shadows. "Aww, did I hurt your poor feelings?" he laughed.

Lena gagged blood and held her stomach.

Dia tapped her scythe as the light blue blade sent large and sharp shards of ice the twins' way. "Come now," she sighed. "Can't you see he's busy?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:02 pm
jewel smiled as jasmin fliced "dont save me" she growled at jewel who stopped smiling and looked at kalmis unconcious body dragging him away scraed as jasmin looked around hating that she was just mean to her sister who had saved her.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:03 pm
he looked at jewel "your sisters wack" he laughed
Nikolai jumped away as the wound heal. "aww was that supposed to hurt?"  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:05 pm
"Dia, you ever wanted to get rid of your cousin? or just completely ignore him?" the girls asked, dodging the shards of ice and then destroying the others with a wave of darkness and earth.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:06 pm
jewel started crying wich broke through jasmins cold shell she had put over herself when she had told armageddon to takehe rnot lena as she ran to jewel "jews you okay?" she asked softly looking around "what am i?" she asked softly again as jewel shook her head "i dont know jazzy but im so glad your back" she said hugging jasmin who hugged her back pulling away she walked up to armageddon pissed "what am i what did you do to me?" she demanded  

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:07 pm
"No, he's alright. It's stupid fools like you who think you can convince me to switch sides that I want out of this already god awful place." Dia muttered as she waved her scythe, sending a wave of ice and flames towards the wave of darkness and earth.

"I guess not." Armageddon chuckled as a poisonous liquid began oozing from his blade. "This on the other hand." he smiled then looked at Jasmin. "You? You're nothing." he said and lunged at Nikolai.  
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:10 pm
he healed lena and placed her down. "time for you to learn....that a Windego is not so easy to kill" he said as he BIT off the blade of the sword, swallowing it easily.  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

go-screw-ur-mom

3,200 Points
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Full closet 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Nov 24, 2010 7:10 pm
(grr gotta go sorry homework)jasmin growled at armageddon 'well?" she asked now fully angry holding the knife in her hand tightly "what am i?" she asked again  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 57 58 59 60 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff