Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Willow Grove Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:47 pm
"oh s**t there more of you here i though janesse was the only one who could do that"he said unloading the rest of the gun on demian"lena get out of here i don't want your mind scared for life when one of us dies"  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:50 pm
"Stop talking to her!" Damian roared and slammed his tail down in front of Lena, seperating the two. He took a deep breath, about to breath hell fire.

"Get out of here!" Lena yelled at John and looked at Damian. "Quickly!"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:55 pm
john ran and jumped on damian tail and climed to the top where he stuck his knife into his head to were he could hold on if damian tryed to throw him of"dam it lena run" he said shoting the ground in frount of here with the colt  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 7:58 pm
Damian roared in pain and shifted into a giant snake. He hissed and wrapped his tail around John, slamming him against a tree.

((gtg, byeee!!!))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:01 pm
"STOP!" Nikolai yelled as two beasts dragged john and Damian away from each other, holding a sword up to their necks.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 20, 2011 8:01 pm
john grabed his knife out of it's head and cut the tail off of it and ran out from under the tree and pulled out a m2 and pulled it's pin and throwed it at damian
john felt the pull he did not try to fight it as he had already run out of energy he saw the sword to his neck and stoped moveing bu yelled at damian "i hope you liked your life all 8 of the rounds were made for your kind to pearce the aura and then slowly kill the body of who ever was shot i give you a week as for me i have two days i think i don't know never hit a human with the round like this" he said with no fear of death or care in his eye as the fight turned him from human back to the cold hearted killer again  

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:03 pm
Damian returned to his human self. He was covered with cuts and bruises He fell to his knees, exhausted, but the hatred in his eyes still burned bright. "A week, eh?" he chuckled a little and spat out some blood, the gash on his head dripping blood over his eyes. "At least I'm taking you down with me."

Lena's eyes widened when she heard John. Just a month ago she found her brother... It was too soon for him to die. She wanted to yell at them, but all she did was take a few steps back and cover her face to hide her crying look.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:07 pm
Mae-Ri stumbled into the Willow's Grove.
She froze .
There she saw a girl with her face covers, a guy on the floor who was injured, and others.
She awkwardly took a few steps towards the girl.
"A-are you okay?" She asked.
She looked at the guy on the ground.
She rushed over to heal his bruises.
((Edited. ))  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:11 pm
john walked over to lena and huged here " he not going to die but i am going to lay low for the week make him rethink his life" he wisperd in her ear before giveing her magens dogtags  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:19 pm
Lena looked at the girl and wiped her eyes. "I-I'm fine..." she mumbled then looked at John. She felt a huge wave of relief wash over her when she heard him and gratefully took the dogtags then hugged him. "Thank you." she whispered.

Damian watched two and snarled, but he was too weak to do anything. "I hate you..." he muttered to John, his vision fading. "So much." And with that, he dropped down, passed out.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Artyom -Metro 2033-

Dangerous Raider

4,000 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:23 pm
john looked at damian on the ground then walked over to him "lena we need to get him out of here before the birds get to him" he said as he lifted damian over his soulder stumbling a bit but able to carry him"were sould i take him" he said spitting out a bit of blood  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:28 pm
Mae-Ri watched as the guy picked him up.
"Wait." She said.
"I can heal him. I think.." She added.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:28 pm
She got up and walked over to the two and looked at the girl who healed Damian's wounds. "I think she'll be able to help him." she smiled.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:31 pm
Mae-Ri nodded.
Glad that she wore all black , she pinned her light blond hair up.
"I can. You have anything to drink? Like any energy drinks? I might get tired after this." She said.  

Adikuteddo

1,850 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Dressed Up 200
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items