Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
After Life Club Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:50 pm
"y-you're Armageddon... you have four kids... not entirly sure what they're called but i know you've got that many...." Iris mumbled standing up and looking at him as she snapped her fingers and Thanatos was back in her arms as a pillow. "you're able to create shadows..demons... and you can manipulate peoples fears..." she hummed. "oh...and you've got a rather powerful wife..." she grinned and brushed her hair out of her face. she gave a tiny sigh and then sat back down in the same corner as before. "and you also have a rather large disliking of several -make that almost all- the students at this school." she added, giving him a tiny smirk.
Thanatos looked at Azazel and rolled his eyes. "not really. Eris isn't even here.... she's been sent to Tartarus for a while... and i'm stuck here watching the human that she's been using as a body...." he grumbled and shifted back to his normal form before flicking Iris on the head. "you may hae her powers...but you're not her; which means i am higher up then you. so stop doing that to me." he growled and flicked her again.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:51 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus remembered the whole wolf into naked girl situation. "Because you're part wolf, right?" he guessed, using a bit of heightened intelligence to get it quickly.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

lost traveler69

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:51 pm
"could on now be more specific i have been drinking vodka all week things are a bit hazy" said Azazel  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:54 pm
Sehla nodded "Um, yea." Sehla looked at her sister then looked back at Horus.
User Image  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:54 pm
Armageddon rolled his eyes. "Eris was beaten and thrown into Greek hell, letting this little brat have her body back." he explained to Azazel.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:56 pm
"ah ok" Azazel said "so whats the plan" she stood up straight "oh god i'm....helping. ew"  

lost traveler69

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 12:58 pm
"I don't care." Armageddon grunted. He paused for a few minutes as his eyes turned blood red.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:01 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus was sure to remember that, not that it really mattered if he tried or not, he'd always remember... It was strange, but he couldn't help it. "I see." Now that Ray was gone, he was thinking of actually telling the truth, the only reason he lied in the first place was because he tried to kill most of Ray's family.  

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200

lost traveler69

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:01 pm
"what." she asked Armageddon "oh great hes doing that eye thing again" she said under her breath  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:03 pm
Armageddon's eyes returned to their silver look. He blinked a few times then grimaced. "I have to go." he muttered and left the room.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

lost traveler69

PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:06 pm
"loser" said Azazel "i should leave to running low on Vodka later" she disappered  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:21 pm
Sehla looked at Horus "Something is on your mind..." she said, she was curious of what he was thinking.
User Image  

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 1:24 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus nodded. "You know how I said my name is Carter?" that was how he'd start the conversation... It would probably be easier that way.  
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:07 pm
After being attacked Tom left and Terri sat by herself at an empty table wishing her cousin or brother or somebody would talk to her.  

BlueScarlet369

6,200 Points
  • First step to fame 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Junior Trader 100

Bittersweet Sundown

Partying Businessman

7,400 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sun Nov 21, 2010 2:20 pm