Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Rooftops Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 5:10 pm
Mayah Playah

Sven Vollfied
Sven waited patiently as the two conversed and then smiled when Kiyaka leaned on him. After Jean left, Sven glanced at Kiyaka, an eyebrow raising. "So, women like it when men are genltmanly? Heh I figured they did. Oh and who are these friends of yours? Old school pals or..?" Sven asked her.
Train Heartnet
Train pace walked around while they talked. He waved farewell to Jean and glanced around for a bottle of milk. No luck, he shrugged and glanced at Kiyaka and Sven when they got talking.

((lol no youre not!! Sorry about getting lost and blah blahh first day of school and between school and volleyball and marching band, I may be able to reply less! sweatdrop ))

PostPosted: Thu Sep 06, 2012 7:34 pm
Keiko_1357

Kiyaka Mayazaki
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

"Well, one might get to be you," she purred, leaning up to whisper naughty things in her ear. After a minute or two, she finally pulled away, smirking. Kiyaka then pulled away from Sven completely, walking over to Train. "So, what exactly did you apply for?" she asked, crossing her arms beneath her bust and enlarging it. "I can' remember for the life of me."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Fri Sep 07, 2012 2:20 pm
Mayah Playah

Sven Vollfied
Seven's eyes widened. He knew what she meant. He looked over at Train, hoping he didn't forget what he'd told him earlier.
Train Heartnet
Train looked at Kiyaka. "What'd I sign up for? Um.." he though back for a moment. "Aha! That's right! I would like to be a dean!" he replied happily.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 3:42 pm
Keiko_1357

Kiyaka Mayazaki

"A dean?" she repeated, raising an eyebrow. "You're aware that a dean must be a seasoned teacher who has taught here for over fifteen years, right?" asked the principal curiously. After a moment, Kiyaka sighed and leaned on the railing, letting the wind blow her clothes and her hair. "Just out of curiosity, does anyone on this roof actually find me attractive, or are you just humoring me because I'm your boss?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:12 pm
Mayah Playah

Sven Vollfied
Sven blinked at her question. "Well of course I find you very attractive Kiyaka! It's just..." Sven paused adjusting his fedora "it's just that you are taking things a wee bit fast for me.." Sven chuckled. "And I did have eyes for someone a long time ago, but it was an unrequited love."
Train Heartnet
Train sighed "Oh... Darn!" he slumped over. He stood back up and looked Kiyaka up and down. "Well you are beautiful!" he told Kiyaka truthfully, nodding his head thoughtfully. "Just not my type!"

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:18 pm
Keiko_1357

Kiyaka Mayazaki

She set her hand on her hip. "Are you kidding? Leon and I broke up four days ago! I'm not looking for a boyfriend, Sven, I'm looking for a friend with benefits." Turning to Train, she sighed. "And sweetie, it's not that I'm not your type. It's that you're not in my ballpark. Fact, you missed this whole ballgame!" The wind blew harder, bringing her dress up ever higher. "You're the guy that left early to avoid traffic."

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:25 pm
Mayah Playah

Sven Vollfied
"Oh... Well.. There's a difference? I had no clue." Sven stated. He laughed at what she had said to Train about him being out of the ballgame.
Train Heartnet
Train looked at her oddly. "oh okay! I don't get it but okay!" he said unknowingly.

PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:35 pm
Keiko_1357

Kiyaka Mayazaki

"It means I'm out of your league," she explained, rubbing her temple again. "You aren't the brightest, are you?"

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sun Sep 09, 2012 5:49 pm
Mayah Playah

Sven Vollfied
Sven laughed at Train's answer and how Kiyaka thought he wasn't the brightest. "No he really isn't!"
Train Heartnet
Train shrugged taking no offense whatsoever. "Nah guess not.. But when it comes to bounty hunting or stuff like that. Man I'm in my prime.." he stated as he stared up at the sky, sitting down against the building ledge.

PostPosted: Thu Oct 18, 2012 9:50 pm
'Dia' Diavolos
User Image

How dull.
Eyes dual black holes of all emotion, the woman slowly walked around with her double-headed scythe slung over her shoulder. The people here were sad, annoying and pathetic. She always hated people, always hated all forms of life.
Where was Armageddon? Surely he would feel the same way, only he would actually try to kill everything whereas she would observe and mentally break them down first. Perhaps he was fighting someone now, it wouldn't be long until he called her over so she could save him from a brutal beating. He was a disgrace of a demon, but he was her 'cousin' nonetheless.
Now then, perhaps now would be a good time to pinpoint each person's weakness as she waits for the demon to weaken.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

beansproutboy

Beloved Bachelor

11,515 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Bookworm 100
PostPosted: Sat Nov 03, 2012 9:58 am
Mayah Playah

Sven Vollfied
"Well Kiyaka, it's been quite the pleasure speaking with you. However I must go." Sven told her with a tip of his hat and a gentlemanly smile. He walked over to Train, grabbing him by his collar. "Farewell! Until the next time we meet!" he winked at her and climbed over the edge.

Train Heartnet
Train was caught by surprise by Sven's sudden movement. "Ouch! Hey that hurts you know." he complained with a smirk. He turned and faced Kiyaka as Sven climbed over the edge. "Bye pretty lady!" he smiled as he followed Sven, only he jumped vivaciously over the edge.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:34 pm
User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

Tell me, what is your wish..

The sounds of evening life stirred below, drifting from cement to brick until it finally reached Rule’s ears.. The male sitting on the edge of a roof with one leg hanging down, the other bent to support his extended arm. His left hand was back, braced on the roof behind him.. In all a relaxed pose he was clearly used to. As always his ebony braid was pulled over his shoulder, snaking over his hips to rest on the other side by his thigh on the bricks. A disinterested gaze looked down upon the milling crowd below, the almost cruel slash of a mouth opening to expel a restless sigh. Rule could not find it in himself to be curious about the faceless beings down in the street, they all looked the same to him and stank of the same empty desires.. A stronger gust of wind ruffled the rebellious loose hairs around his face, washing that horrid scent over his cold features as his eyes narrowed. It would be so very amusing.. cleaning up that stink while he attended school here. Empty dreams were such a waste after all.

Rule lifted his ruby gaze towards the distant horizon, relaxing a little as a back draft carried the sounds and scents back down into the streets below and he was free to admire the scenery far off at the edge of the fading light. That frigid expression eased, a faint smile curving his lips to gentle his features as a thought teased his mind.

.. And how far will you go to get it?

Rarian

Aged Regular

BloodWitch15

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 6:57 pm
Rarian

Kaira Fiarrah

Theme Song

Does fortune really favor the bold?...

User Image"Care to try your luck?"

Her own dark brown strands played over her eyes with the breeze, voice carrying as a soft statement to tease his ears while she remained where she was, watching him as her tongue played over yet another lollipop. It always fascinated her that he could sit so calmly along the edge. Fascinated.. And annoyed her to no end. Holding in her own sigh of exasperation she made her way to him slowly, knowing exactly what she would find. His eyes cast down on the people walking by, thoughts playing over his face. Another day in their new world, one that was theirs to roam and manipulate now. When she reached him she simply stood there, staring down as well and trying her best to ignore the opportunities that flew before her. So many sins. So much pain. So many chances to change the future in the name of fun. "Why do you watch them?" The question was spoken, yet this time intentionally soft. She still wasn't sure she wanted to know.

Care to find out?...

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:34 pm
BloodWitch15

User Image

Rule Wickerson
User Image
Theme Song

Tell me, what is your wish..

" With the number of my sins.." Bending his arm Rule stroked the dark braid at his shoulder, his fingers teasing the smooth strands absent mindedly. " .. Not a chance in hell." Looking up at her from the corner of his eyes he blinked, honest welcome in his feral gaze. He would not answer her second question.. Why he felt the need to watch these annoying creatures was a mystery to even him, giving an excuse.. would simply be a lie. All the same he came here when he wanted to think, a habit he started a while back and never cared to break. Turning back to the city he closed his eyes, listening for a moment before a asking his companion. " Are you here for protection.. or amusement?"

Oddly enough.. he would offer both to his friend. She was the only one he cared to have after all; Others just did not have that spark about them that made them tolerable. And if she was here instead of out playing with the fools.. She intended to keep him company for a bit.

.. And how far will you go to get it?

Rarian

Aged Regular

BloodWitch15

PostPosted: Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:53 pm
Rarian

Kaira Fiarrah

Theme Song

Does fortune really favor the bold?...

User ImageHis answer left the ghost of a smile on her lips, only he would give as evasive an answer as that. The last couple of days only he seemed to be smart enough not to lie to her. Then again, he never had. "Are you admitting to needing either?" That would be a first.

Another moment and she knelt down next to him, slinking to sit with her legs crossed beneath her, hands in her lap and sitting straight despite looking down below. Her hair was moving a bit more in the breeze, unruly in its freeness compared to his plaited restraint. Her eyes turned the bright red of her Ifrit shape and she sighed in soft relief, glad that even if she couldn't leave her human shape, she could have little relapses such as this with him. As a bonus it took away the headache that had started to form beneath her eyes.
"So many chances for us here... If your aunt could see us now, know what exactly she sent you into... I have no doubt she would have kept you home and tried to change you herself." It was no secret to her that his aunt didn't like her. Just as it was no secret that this amused Kaira to no end. "It's like a never ending playground..." One she was ready to take full advantage of.

Care to find out?...

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces