Welcome to Gaia! ::

~ Havencrest: The City of Darkness ~

Back to Guilds

Havencrest is a Role-Playing community designed to accommodate any RPing preference; all are welcome here, come in and find out why! 

Tags: Role-Playing, Fantasy, Battle, Multi-Genre, Story 

Reply Outside of Havencrest's Walls
Layam's Shack Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 10:53 pm

"Don't blame yourself for everything, most of this would have still happened whether you went there or not," he assured. "And I'm fine now," he added, rubbing her legs. "As you may have seen," he looked down into her eyes, "I'm a werewolf now, thoughts?"

[[Omg.. User Image I love trollface ;D Have you ever been on /b/?]]

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:07 pm
Alice smiled softly, making eye contact with Eli, "It scared the hell out of me when you first transformed," she said, laughing quietly. "i see your wings are gone. I remember how much you hated them." she added, resting her head on his shoulder again.

~*~

Layam poked her head out of the doorway of her room for a moment, spotting the two cuddling on the couch. She smiled, leaning back into her room and shutting the door. "No, i'm sure i've got this covered, dear. I'm not as old as i look, i can still get around like i could back in my day." she said with a wink. She took the cross and pulled off her necklace that held her own cross, looping Sabrina's onto the chain. Their crosses nearly matched, Sabrina's was gold with silver trim, and Layam's was silver with gold trim. She returned to her previous activity of running around the room, looking for the vial. She picked up the rag she'd pulled out for Lena's blood, finding it hiding underneath, "Here," she said, holding out the rag, "this is for you to clean yourself up."

[[Nope, my dad's too strict to let me on chat sites other than Gaia and RPGs. gonk talk2hand ]]  

Cannibalistic Teddy Bears

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:14 pm
Lena was sort of jealous of the romantic moment on the couch, she wasn't jealous because she wanted Eli, she was jealous because she wished she had something like that, her first kiss was when she was in fourth grade, it was a complete accident because her and this other boy tripped and there lips touched. That was the only romantic moment she ever had with anyone, but she wished for a releationship more than anything.

"That was very hard to get, don't loose it." Lena teased.

She took the rag and pushed it too her face cleaning herself off,she looked brand new again in a matter of seconds.

"Should I stand watch tho so when Porcan and Alaster come you can throw the powder down? I heard a glass fall when you were helping me, maybe it feel under the bed." Lena said.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:16 pm

[[ Lol well /b/ is really bad, but that's where a lot of internet memes come from. ]]

"Yeah, they made me a taxi. And I hated how they kept me from wearing a shirt. Though I still rarely wear one though," he half smiled. After a short pause, "Where do we go from here?" he asked seriously, wondering about the future.

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:22 pm
[[I suspected that.]]

Alice thought for a moment, "I'm unsure. I suppose Price Manor until Mal'Naga is defeated or until we can afford to buy a house." she said. Alice wanted to lighten the mood, so she smiled up at Eli, "Who would wear a shirt with abs like that?" she quoted him, playfully kissing his neck.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:24 pm
Layam bent down to look under the bed, reaching out to grab the small bottle among the dust, "Nice memory." she joked, laughing. "I suppose i'll be heading outside, quickly not to disturb the two." she said slyly, smiling.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:28 pm
Lena wanted to avoid Eli and Alice all together. So she figured she would do what was best.

"I will meet you down there." Lena smiled, than giggled with the little joke.

Lena teleported landing softly on her feet seeing Freyak at the corner of the house, Lena walked over to him.

"Hey Freyak." Lena said with a smile.

"How are things?" Lena said asked Freyak again.  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:42 pm
Layam crept out of her room, quietly sneaking past the two and walking downstairs. She walked outside to the barrier that was still lighting up the yard brightly and went to the border, kicking out a small hole in the line. The barrier died out, and she poured more powder over the hole in the line. All she had to do was wait now.

~*~

Freyak turned to Lena, "Hey. Just helping Damadra repair her wepon. It seems she dented the hilt trying to get Alice under control." he said, pointing to Damadra kneeling to her spear beside him.

Damadra was tirelessly pounding at the silver hilt with a hammer, trying to flatten the dent, "Heya." she said, pausing to talk, then returning to repairing her weapon.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:43 pm
{Good night Tina i am tierd, respond in both fourms tho i will see them in the morning.}  
PostPosted: Thu Nov 25, 2010 11:45 pm

Once she was done with his neck he kissed her lips, pulling away to say, "You want to get a house with me?" then back to her lips. He slipped his tongue in her mouth and felt her fangs.

[[Ah I am talking to my drunk friend 8D , which is why I am taking forever to respond.]]

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:04 am
[[That has to be interesting. Lol. brb.]]  
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:37 am
Alice gently brushed her tongue against his, pulling back for a moment, "Of course," she said, looking Eli in the eyes, "i love you, Eli." she added, smiling softly.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

jackalopez

6,650 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 12:54 am

[[ D'aww d: ]]

Eli paused from exploring her mouth, "I am in love with you, Alice," he said sweetly. "You can't top that, I win." he teased as he played with her hair. The L word, Eli had never been in love, up until a few weeks ago he didn't know what love felt like, but one thing was for sure: He loved Alice.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 1:28 am
[[Aww, this is so mushy i could melt. c:]]

Alice smiled, leaning on Eli to relax, "When we get a house," she began with a sly smirk, "i'll show you how much i love you." she said competitively, winking at Eli.  

6,050 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Brandisher 100
  • Team Jacob 100

Lights Dark Hue

PostPosted: Fri Nov 26, 2010 9:47 am
"A weapon? I suppose I would need one too." Lena said as she walked into the house.

She walked into the kitchen and hanging on the side of a cabinet was a large frying pan. The only way lena could use any of her new powers was if she atrolprojected, so the only thing she had right now was swift movement, teleporting, and being very strong , she had left the crossbow upstairs and she would collect that befor she left to go back to the Cathedrial.

Lena walked outside swinging the frying, back and forth, as it made a swish threw the air. A frying pan was better than nothing, she said to herself.

"I wonder when Alaster and Porcan are going to get here." Lena said to Freyak and Damandra. Her gaze than turned to Layam who was busy with the line.  
Outside of Havencrest's Walls

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff