Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
river Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 5:14 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus nodded. "People are way too gullible these days." He said, watching her spin around in the swing. He tried to remember the last time he swung, or even sat near a swing, but he couldn't. "No, I think we're good." Anubis said, noticing that Horus was actually thinking.

"Yeah, it takes quite a bit of skill to focus on the needle, not to kill me, dodge punches, not listen to curses while trying to sew a head back on." Horus said, chuckling. "I didn't make it easy on him, though."  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 11:43 pm
User Image
She shrugged. "I try to be original." She smiled and listened to them speak.."Weapons out of nothing seems useful." She nodded, thinking to herself that being a God must be really cool.

"This is true." Sabrina smiled as she swung from her perch. She shrugged as they declined her offer. "They will buy anything."She jumped off landing on her tip toes and bowing lik she was in the Olympics. "We should really think bout it... That's a lot of work though." She had a bunch of unfinished projects... ADD

"I don't think I could sit still that long. You'd have a half sewn on head, with gaps and it'd be side ways." She raised an eyebrow."Might look cool though..."  

MercyMerie

Feline Human

12,850 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:54 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus nodded, a bit amused at how she swung on the tire swing. "I know, I once sold a man his own sock for fifty dollars... He didn't notice." He said, watching her jump and land in a flashy manner. "I could ask Thoth. He's the god of wisdom and intelligence." He muttered, looking at the flowing water that was just five feet away.

"Well, Anubis has killer focus, and I was a headless body, so I didn't have a choice." When she described how his head would look if she'd done it, he chuckled, that would be pretty cool. "Yeah, that'd be kinda freaky, but it would probably hurt to look around."  
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 6:44 pm
User Image

"Thats a good way to make money." Sabrina said as she bent and picked up a few rocks. She gave a small nod as he spoke of Thoth. "Thats a good idea, maybe he knows of a different way to kill your uncle."She threw a rock at the river watching it skip twice before it sunk.

"Well, thats a good thing. Nice to have a brother you can count on to take the time to sew your head back on too." She nodded."Yeah, I wouldn't move it to much..."  

MercyMerie

Feline Human

12,850 Points
  • Master Converter 500
  • Wry Dealer 500
  • Forum Sophomore 300

Doktar Hobo 2

6,900 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Nudist Colony 200
PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 7:29 pm
User Image

Carter/Horus

Horus glanced at Anubis who seemed to be staring at the water. Considering it was Anubis, who was pretty smart, he was probably discovering exactly how fast the water was moving. "Yeah, it would probably be considered perfect. He could make it perfect if he wanted to.... But I've actually tried that, he gave me a good idea, but it was really complicated and hard to do." he said.

"Thanks, he didn't seem to think so, especially considering I had to sew his jugular back together... Surprisingly hard." Horus shrugged. He'd moved it more than he probably should, but he didn't really care, it didn't bug him. "Yeah, but I do anyways."  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 05, 2010 5:25 pm
Lili ran into the the forest and stopped at the river, she plopped down on a rock and put her head in her hands. A few seconds later there was a poof of smoke and she was turned back into her older self, she heard a noise behind her and smiled. She turned around to see Gale dashing off.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:16 pm
Johan
User Image
The Anti-Christ

Johan appeared next to the girl (Lili). "Love problems, it seems?" he mused.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:39 pm
Lili looked up "Johan, Im not in the mood ok" she looked back down at the water an emotionless look on her face. She wiped a tear away but her face was still emotionless  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:45 pm
It's almost Christmas, he thought. And I am the Anti-Christ. "If you'd like, I could get rid of Damian's memories about Lena and make him love you instead." he offered.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:49 pm
Lili looked down "I would like that alot.....but it seems wrong to do." she sighed and stood up. Lili looked up at Johan and managed to smile a little "Thanks though"

(I post in Gus's dorm in the garden of eden. I got like 15 minutes left)  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:52 pm
Johan looked Lili in the eyes, making her think of all the wonderful things she could do with Damian. "Do not refuse your heart." he said.

((me too))  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 8:56 pm
Lili blushed at a few of the thoughts then looked away her face red "F-Fine. But I dont want him to forget her completely." she glanced back at Johan waiting for a reply  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:02 pm
Johan nodded and turned around. He took a few steps then stopped and turned his head. "Before I do this," he said softly. "Maybe you'd like to know how they're bond became so strong?" He snapped his fingers, showing Lili all of Lena's life. How she was abused and hated by her mother, always having her dad stand up for her until her mother shot him by accident when she meant to shoot Lena. How the mother disowned Lena and Damian so they lived on the streets together. As soon as the memories disappeared, so did Johan.  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:07 pm
Lili watched the memories tears formed in her eyes, she sat back down on the rock her head in her hands. 'they only had each other, now I feel even worse.' she said in her head rubbing her eyes  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Dec 06, 2010 9:08 pm
((lol i wanted to give her a rough past ninja ))  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 84 85 86 87 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff