Welcome to Gaia! ::

Trinity: a Warrior cat Guild

Back to Guilds

this guild is based on the Warriors books by Erin Hunter 

Tags: Erin Hunter, warriors, cats, fireheart, clans 

Reply Clans(main rp)
WindClan Territory Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 4:51 pm
Ashpaw nodded, "best rabbits are near Riverclan border" he mewed as he began to trot off in that direction  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:17 pm
Dawnpaw joined him, matching his step for step. She looked around, suddenly more aware about her surroundings, part of her not wanting to accept this challenge, the other part urging her on.  

aguamarine1116
Crew

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Voter 100

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:41 pm
as they walked through the forest Ashpaw began to think about all that happened within the past few hours, he soon heard a russle in the bushes in 7 fox lengths away, he opened his mouth tasting the air, "rabbit" he was about to drop into a crouch when he remembered he had promised Dawnpaw could catch the necxt one, he inclind with his head the direction of the rabbit...  
PostPosted: Sun Dec 12, 2010 5:48 pm
Dawnpaw smiled at the kindness and poised herself for the attack, as she tentatively stepped forward, the bush exploded, and a brown hare raced out from the foliage. Dawnpaw suddenly shot after it, determined not to make a fool of herself in front of Ashpaw. She started to close in on the rabbit, but right before she was prepared to jump, she was pummeling down a hole, hidden by some leaves. She screamed, not caring how scared she must be sounding to Ashpaw, not caring how weak she must be sounding to whoever laid out the trap  

aguamarine1116
Crew

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Voter 100

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:18 am
Ashpaw who had been following Dawnpaw heard her terrified scream from below the earth, "DAWNPAW" he yelled before looking down into the hole he could barely make out her light orange pelt, "are you ok?" he meowed crouching pecariously on the edge of the hole  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:46 pm
Dawnpaw was crumpled in the leaf foliage, and her leg felt like it was dislocated, but she managed to reply to Ashpaw without sounding scared. "I'm going to MURDER whoever laid this trap out!!!" she snarled back up. "Don't come down Ashpaw, orelse no one will find us. Go get Fernstar and bring me a rabbit please. I have a feeling I'm going to be down here for awhile." she smiled, though she knew Ashpaw probably couldn't see it.  

aguamarine1116
Crew

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Voter 100

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 3:57 pm
Ashpaw nodded before sprinting off in the direction of the camp, upon reaching it he rushed to Fernstars den, "Fernstar, Dawnpaw is injured she needs help" he yowled at the dens entrance  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:18 pm
Fernstar sat up straight and burst through the lichen. "Bring me." she said.  

aguamarine1116
Crew

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Voter 100

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:33 pm
Ashpaw turned on his heels and burst out of the entrance to Windclan, he ran to the hole where Dawnpaw lay, he gestured with his muzzle for Fernstar  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:51 pm
Fernstar gasped as she peered over the edge at Dawnpaw. "One second, Dawnpaw, I'm coming!" she was about to start sliding down wehn she heard a disbelieving yell from Dawnpaw.

"Are you crazy?! You'll fall, we'll both be stuck down here, and there will be no leader. Stay there! I can live down here until you figure out a solution. All I'll need is some water, and rabbits." She yelled.  

aguamarine1116
Crew

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Voter 100

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 4:54 pm
Ashpaw suddenly had an idea, "Dawnpaw do you think you could hold on with your front claws to a length of vine?" he called into the hole  
PostPosted: Mon Dec 13, 2010 5:04 pm
Dawnpaw caught on quickly. She dug her claws into a vine that was close to her face, and kept climbing up, trying to manuever with a dislocated leg. She eventually made it to the top, and she was sweating. She looked back at the hole. "Thanks Ashpaw. You really helped me." her voice was quiet, and she wouldn't look at Ashpaw.  

aguamarine1116
Crew

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Voter 100

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 12:55 pm
Ashpaw nuzzled his forehead against hers, "Im just glad your ok" he whispered stepping away he stared at his paws as they scuffled nervously against the ground  
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 1:47 pm
Fernstar noticed the awkwardness between the two, and smiled inwardly. Dawnpaw has fallen in love with Ashpaw! My little Dawnpaw. She looked back fondly of kithood.

(I'm just saying Fernstar is Dawnpaw's mother)

Dawnpaw finally looked back at Ashpaw. She was surprised to feel her face feel hot, and she laughed at herself. "Um, Fernstar, could I see the medicine cat?" she gestured to her leg.

(We don't have a medicine cat, do we?)  

aguamarine1116
Crew

5,400 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Informer 100
  • Voter 100

Bridesmaid_BVB
Crew

Magnetic Sex Symbol

5,600 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Friendly 100
PostPosted: Tue Dec 14, 2010 2:04 pm
(sadly no, your the only one to try out so far...)

Ashpaw smiled and lead her to the medicine cats den, "i'll go get you a rabbit" he mewed before running off

(i suppose you can just like pretend and like come out when your through or something)  
Clans(main rp)

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 14 15 16 17 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff