Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
::Resident Evil 5 Discussion:: The Infection Spreads Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:07 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
Oh yeah. I didn't though about that. It was annoying me in Perfect dark so in Re.... gonk

And... I mean, potentially, if you get 2-4 people into a room connect 4 PS2's to 4 TV's, connect them to a network or whatever, you can play Outbreak fith other people in the same room.

Yeah, that would be the best. 3nodding A litle expensive maybe... sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Fri Apr 28, 2006 10:44 pm
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
Oh yeah. I didn't though about that. It was annoying me in Perfect dark so in Re.... gonk

And... I mean, potentially, if you get 2-4 people into a room connect 4 PS2's to 4 TV's, connect them to a network or whatever, you can play Outbreak fith other people in the same room.

Not necessarily. It doesn't all have to be YOUR equipment.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 5:21 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka
Biohazard EXTREME
Resident Isaka

Not necessarily. It doesn't all have to be YOUR equipment.

I know but the "thing" to put internet into the PS2 was really expensive last time I saw. sweatdrop  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:02 pm
I think I saw it for like $30 Canadian, so it's not that bad anymore.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Spirit of Sera

PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:44 pm
I'm a big RE fan I will say that. I started to play RE 2 and 3 the other night and I just real bored of it after a while. The zombies were too easy, the shooting system sucked, the camera angle...plz dont me dissing on that. Well I play RE 4 over and over b/c it is just so much fun. The story line is so good and the shooting system and camera angles are perfect. And don't forget about the videos. Well my after seeing Wesker want the Plagas from Ada, I swear they better add them in. I think they should put Claire, Chris, AND Leon in the next one. An awesome reunion between two good friends will be the best. Does n/e one agree or wut?  
PostPosted: Sat Apr 29, 2006 6:54 pm
Sera Tachibana
I'm a big RE fan I will say that. I started to play RE 2 and 3 the other night and I just real bored of it after a while. The zombies were too easy, the shooting system sucked, the camera angle...plz dont me dissing on that. Well I play RE 4 over and over b/c it is just so much fun. The story line is so good and the shooting system and camera angles are perfect. And don't forget about the videos. Well my after seeing Wesker want the Plagas from Ada, I swear they better add them in. I think they should put Claire, Chris, AND Leon in the next one. An awesome reunion between two good friends will be the best. Does n/e one agree or wut?
Not really, RE4 was good, but way too easy. It's definetly a game for the new players of the series. The weird camera angles in the previous, really captured the gameplay on what true fans love about the series. The scare effect walking around a corner and something popping out at ya. RE4 didn't even do that (except for the burning guy in the oven). Plus I don't play Resident Evil entirely for the control factor, I love the old controls way better, bet I fell in love with the story even more.  

MM-212 Beta
Captain

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 1:08 pm
MM-212 Beta
Sera Tachibana
Not really, RE4 was good, but way too easy. It's definetly a game for the new players of the series. The weird camera angles in the previous, really captured the gameplay on what true fans love about the series. The scare effect walking around a corner and something popping out at ya. RE4 didn't even do that (except for the burning guy in the oven). Plus I don't play Resident Evil entirely for the control factor, I love the old controls way better, bet I fell in love with the story even more.

I completely agree.

And no, Leon must not be in the next one. Too much of him is bad.  
PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 6:48 pm
I think it's time we get Chris back into the game and have him whoop Wesker's a** after getting injected with like a virus that makes him GOdly enought pwn the godmod wesker. razz  

Kouichi Pendolse

Resident Isaka
Crew

PostPosted: Mon May 01, 2006 7:04 pm
Kouichi Pendolse
I think it's time we get Chris back into the game and have him whoop Wesker's a** after getting injected with like a virus that makes him GOdly enought pwn the godmod wesker. razz

No, not Chris with a virus. That wouldn't be good. I mean, the good and human must win over the evil and superhuman.  
PostPosted: Tue May 02, 2006 12:12 pm
Sera Tachibana

If you think that Leon should come back in the next one, how can you possibly say that you're a big RE fan? I'm sure even Uenna would say that RE4 was enough of Leon, at least for now.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Nankobo Tenkai

PostPosted: Sun May 07, 2006 4:41 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Sera Tachibana

If you think that Leon should come back in the next one, how can you possibly say that you're a big RE fan? I'm sure even Uenna would say that RE4 was enough of Leon, at least for now.

I don't get that Biohazard. You can't say that he can't call himself a big RE fan just because he wants Leon in the next game. Now, don't get me wrong, I don't want Leon in the next one, I want Chris back, but Sera Tachibana has the right to think Leon should be in the next one, AND call himself a RE fan. neutral

Anyways, back to the point.. I have dreamed of RE4 in a coop gameplay mode. It would be really great to have that in the next one. (As already said..) Though I am afraid that it ain't gonna happen this time. 'Cause if you watch the trailer, Chris is like moving around in a place that is pretty much empty.. Besides the dead that residents there. I think Chris is alone on this one, though there might be a conspiracy of some kind..  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 1:07 am
I don't think any character should be in two games in a row.
Look at it like this:

RE1/REmake: Jill, Chrisl, Rebecca, Barry
RE2: Leon, Ada, Claire, Sherry
RE3: Jill, Carlos
RECV: Claire, Steve (Boo! Steve!)
RE0 (Looked at in retrospect, so it's still a sequel and not a prequel): Rebecca, Billy
RE4: Leon, Ada

So none had a character repeat in a storyline twice in a row. This keeps the character rotation fresh and gives some characters a break so that fans don't get tired of them (Although it doesn't always work, I'm sick and tired of Leon).

Okay, maybe, Not a true RE fan was a bit harsh, but bringing Leon back in RE5 would be a Stupid, move. I don't wanna see him for at least 2 more games. All I'm saying is any RE fan should agree that it's enough of Leon for now. He's not the main hero of RESIDENT EVIL, and putting him twice in a row would promote that idea, especially for the noobs.

I highly doubt Chris is ALL alone. A sidekick character is Resident Evil trademark. Hopefully Jill or Barry.
But co-op gameplay... Like I said, there's no way in hell am I gonna play Resident Evil in a split screen.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Nankobo Tenkai

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:07 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Look at it like this:

RE0 (Looked at in retrospect, so it's still a sequel and not a prequel): Rebecca, Billy

So none had a character repeat in a storyline twice in a row. This keeps the character rotation fresh and gives some characters a break so that fans don't get tired of them (Although it doesn't always work, I'm sick and tired of Leon).

Okay, maybe, Not a true RE fan was a bit harsh, but bringing Leon back in RE5 would be a Stupid, move. I don't wanna see him for at least 2 more games. All I'm saying is any RE fan should agree that it's enough of Leon for now. He's not the main hero of RESIDENT EVIL, and putting him twice in a row would promote that idea, especially for the noobs.

I highly doubt Chris is ALL alone. A sidekick character is Resident Evil trademark. Hopefully Jill or Barry.
But co-op gameplay... Like I said, there's no way in hell am I gonna play Resident Evil in a split screen.

No, I totally agree with you. But the consoles are capable of online gameplay now, so that might be an option. I agree with you on the Leon case though, I don't want to see Leon again, I want to see Chris. About the sidekick character, I didn't think about that. mrgreen  
PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 8:45 am
Biohazard EXTREME
Look at it like this:

Not That it matters or anything. But from The Way you're talking, I'd say that You yourself aren't a "true RE Fan". I mean, it sounds to me like you're saying that you'd get pissed off and not buy RE5 IF leon did happen to be put in it.

A True RE fan would just Shut up and enjoy the Game. I mean hell, You Never know, They may Put Leon, Clair, Chris, Jill, And Barry in the game (Not all playable of corse, Cause thats Way OTT)

As for the sidekick idea.....I'm gonna go way out on a limb and guess it's gonna Be Lil Sherry Birkin. Alot of time has Passed so she's Grown up a bit. And i think having survived what she did, she will have Decided to Learn to defend herself and stuff....Become a real badass, Learn to shoot, Among other things.  

Gnargoth_The_BloodFalcon

MM-212 Beta
Captain

PostPosted: Tue May 09, 2006 9:39 am
Gnargoth_The_BloodFalcon
Biohazard EXTREME
Look at it like this:

Not That it matters or anything. But from The Way you're talking, I'd say that You yourself aren't a "true RE Fan". I mean, it sounds to me like you're saying that you'd get pissed off and not buy RE5 IF leon did happen to be put in it.

A True RE fan would just Shut up and enjoy the Game. I mean hell, You Never know, They may Put Leon, Clair, Chris, Jill, And Barry in the game (Not all playable of corse, Cause thats Way OTT)

As for the sidekick idea.....I'm gonna go way out on a limb and guess it's gonna Be Lil Sherry Birkin. Alot of time has Passed so she's Grown up a bit. And i think having survived what she did, she will have Decided to Learn to defend herself and stuff....Become a real badass, Learn to shoot, Among other things.
Well I consider Biohazard one of those dedicated Resident Evil fans in the guild, I don't think he minds Leon, but the way the new fans have portrayed him has made him think less of him as a character in future games. Like he said eariler, keeping the series fresh. 3nodding  
::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 163 164 165 166 [>] [>>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff
Gaia's Games
Mini-Games