Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Dragon Hunter (open) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 5:28 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
LeoLeonal
(*nudge nudge* Gendol you there?)

(grah, sorry, comp's been busted.)
Whedaba watched as the the group disintegrated around him, he had ben struck dumb by the fact that there were so many others around him. for he had only known solitude since his father left.looking for the lion that could speak draconic again, he started after his scent, which so much resembled a dragon's but was mottled by his race's. Whedaba followed the lion for quite a ways, after all, he thought, he was a trespasser, until he came to see a town in the distance. "dang, wish i could just go down there, but i'd rather not be flayed alive like my mother." he said to himself, deciding to stay a little farther back from the lion.

Leo's ears twitched. "I'll be right back Mont. Please stay here" He got up and walked out the cave entrance his ears twitched as he sniffed the air. He spoke again in the draconic tongue "Vucoti wux re mobi. Vucoti wux tepoha coanwor wiilirkir ve."

(I know you are there. I know you've been following me)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 7:47 pm
Mont stood up, worried. He was a little surprised whenever he heard the different language, it sounded familiar, like latin. He thought about the latin lullabies he had memories of and felt a cozy in whatever position he was, he almost fell forward. But he just focused on the link of the two languages. He wanted to join Leo, but it seemed dangerous, him speaking to an unseen force outside. "Um..."  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 8:51 pm
River of Time
Mont stood up, worried. He was a little surprised whenever he heard the different language, it sounded familiar, like latin. He thought about the latin lullabies he had memories of and felt a cozy in whatever position he was, he almost fell forward. But he just focused on the link of the two languages. He wanted to join Leo, but it seemed dangerous, him speaking to an unseen force outside. "Um..."

Leo looked around for a second and walked back into the cave. "There is another dragon out there watching us."  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 9:24 pm
Mont stepped forward, he didn't want his brother hurt or lost. "Please get inside..." There was the feeling in his gut that was as though he was falling in an abyss.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:20 pm
River of Time
Mont stepped forward, he didn't want his brother hurt or lost. "Please get inside..." There was the feeling in his gut that was as though he was falling in an abyss.

Leo stepped back inside fully and placed his paw on Mont's shoulder "I'm right here Mont. Are you alright?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 10:26 pm
Mont began to feel himself, the feeling within him warmed. He held onto the paw, feeling as though he needed to hold onto something to keep from falling. "I am now..." he looked up in Leo's eyes with the worry that plagued him.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Jun 06, 2011 11:28 pm
River of Time
Mont began to feel himself, the feeling within him warmed. He held onto the paw, feeling as though he needed to hold onto something to keep from falling. "I am now..." he looked up in Leo's eyes with the worry that plagued him.

"Hey, I won't leave you. We're brothers now remember?" He looked down at Mont with a smile trying to comfort him still.  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 12:54 am
Mont relaxed a bit, knowing that he could trust his brother. "Thank you." He wanted to do something, like there was something missing. "Oh right. Mother." He whispered.  

River of Time

Beloved Friend

7,750 Points
  • Generous 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
  • Somebody Likes You 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 11:12 am
River of Time
Mont relaxed a bit, knowing that he could trust his brother. "Thank you." He wanted to do something, like there was something missing. "Oh right. Mother." He whispered.

"I'm right here" She came back into the cave carrying a bundle of soft leaves and moss. "Are you two alright? Whedaba is nearby. He didn't hurt you guys did he?"

"We're alright" He went to help her with the bedding. "I think he is just curious and watching us"  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:11 pm
again suprised by the feline's knowledge of his language, Whedaba went up closer to the cave that it just came out of and asked "svaust ui mobi? vur svanoa tir wux vucot sia xanalre?"

(who is there? and how do you know my language?)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:31 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
again suprised by the feline's knowledge of his language, Whedaba went up closer to the cave that it just came out of and asked "svaust ui mobi? vur svanoa tir wux vucot sia xanalre?"

(who is there? and how do you know my language?)

Leo heard Whedaba's voice echo through the cave. "I'll be right back" He walked towards the entrance and stepped out into view of Whedaba. "Si mi Leo, deevdru di Daskvi Davastrix Elara, wer dragoness svaust waphic persvek nomeno waere."

(I am Leo, son of Daskvi Davastrix Elara, the dragoness who lives in this cave.)
[Her name means Mother Dragon Elara. Elara for short.]  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 1:47 pm
"wer dragoness daskvi elara? ornla wux ricin claxir ve ekess jacioniv? batobot ui, sjek wux siofme jaciv ornla ti ricin sia drekim tenpiswo, ihk si tepoha creol visidarkic si ornla hefoc ekess tor jacioniv"

(the dragoness Daskvi Elara? would you mind taking me to her? That is, if you think she would not mind my being here, for I have some questions i would like to ask her.)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:08 pm
gendol_the_dragoon
"wer dragoness daskvi elara? ornla wux ricin claxir ve ekess jacioniv? batobot ui, sjek wux siofme jaciv ornla ti ricin sia drekim tenpiswo, ihk si tepoha creol visidarkic si ornla hefoc ekess tor jacioniv"

(the dragoness Daskvi Elara? would you mind taking me to her? That is, if you think she would not mind my being here, for I have some questions i would like to ask her.)

"Zi algbo Whedaba. Wiilirk ve." He walked back into the cave. "Mother, Whedaba wishes to speak with you." He stood next to Mont protectively and beside his mother.
Elara stared into the darkness at the dark black dragon. "Confn, renthisj Whedaba. Shar vucot batobot sjek wux levnim sia deevdrui, si geou svadri ekik dout juroshog."
(Leo said "Very Well Whedaba. Follow me"
Elara said "Come, speak Whedaba. But know if you harm my sons, I will rip out your throat.")  
PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:33 pm
"Zi algbo Whedaba. Wiilirk ve." He walked back into the cave. "Mother, Whedaba wishes to speak with you." He stood next to Mont protectively and beside his mother.
Elara stared into the darkness at the dark black dragon. "Confn, renthisj Whedaba. Shar vucot batobot sjek wux levnim sia deevdrui, si geou svadri ekik dout juroshog."
(Leo said "Very Well Whedaba. Follow me"
Elara said "Come, speak Whedaba. But know if you harm my sons, I will rip out your throat.")
zi algbo, si tira ti huven ekess levnim astahi ilrigan. si jahus curious zahae astahi, gewjtokvi, (he points to leo) wer aussir ir,especially. svanoa tir astahii vucot hesi xanalre zyak algbo, vur kii tir wux relgr astahi deevdrui, svadrav astahii re clearly ti hesi race?( Whedaba intentionally did not restrain a hint of disgust at the creatures when he called the two "her sons")
(very well, i did not wish to harm them anyway. I was curious about them, actually, (hepointstoLeo) the white one, especially. how do they know our language so well, and why do you call them sons, when they are clearly not our race?)  

Whedaba

Friendly Lunatic

6,850 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Profitable 100

PaladinCat

Moonlight Werewolf

PostPosted: Tue Jun 07, 2011 2:48 pm
gendol_the_dragoon

zi algbo, si tira ti huven ekess levnim astahi ilrigan. si jahus curious zahae astahi, gewjtokvi, (he points to leo) wer aussir ir,especially. svanoa tir astahii vucot hesi xanalre zyak algbo, vur kii tir wux relgr astahi deevdrui, svadrav astahii re clearly ti hesi race?( Whedaba intentionally did not restrain a hint of disgust at the creatures when he called the two "her sons")
(very well, i did not wish to harm them anyway. I was curious about them, actually, (hepointstoLeo) the white one, especially. how do they know our language so well, and why do you call them sons, when they are clearly not our race?)

"Astahii re sia deevdrui tagoa si raised wer aishnak de vi cub. Si tepoha theseka astahi trian li astahii jahen moxt. Astahii re unlike tikil lyriki si tepoha rinov ocuirtor." She eyed Whedaba. "Si ankua Leo persvek hesi xanalre lae algbo lae jacida kurjh. Li svadrav tepoha wux doegea zahae ve Isthasy" She hissed the last word stingingly at Whedaba.

("They are my sons because I raised the lion from a cub. I have watched them both since they were little. They are unlike any others i have ever seen." She eyed Whedaba."I taught Leo in our language as well as his own. Since when have you cared about me Brother" she hissed the last word stingingly at Whedaba.)  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 93 94 95 96 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff