Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Katsuura Mannor Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:44 pm
User ImageReaching for the lamp, Kiyoshi turned out the light and shifted his body to grab the covers. Slipping underneath the covers, he faced Shiroi and closed his eyes as he remembered somethings Master Sil had done. Opening his eyes again, he look back at the boy. "Master Sil.... Is dominative. Pain and suffering amuses and arouses him." He sigh. "Everyday he does this to his selective desire. While everyone loves this of him, I can't say I do. But he does this to me to make the rest envious." He cringed.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 7:48 pm
Shiroi blinked "wait dose he harm and posably rape you to make himself happy and why would the outhers be jealous....he called me here so i came i have no clue why he had called me here, but know i have leard alot of things, and made a freind well i guess lover...." he said  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:12 pm
User ImageHe blush and placed his hand on Shiroi's cheek. "I sense he has some use for you, what ever that maybe, I promise I will all I can to protect you." Moving his hand from his face, he took Shiroi's hand in his own and laid a kiss on them. " I do not know what will happen tomorrow, I only hope he doesn't try anything with you" He trails off, falling under the sandman's spell. ".... I... I love you." His face tints as he fell asleep, gently snore.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 8:17 pm
Shiroi smiled "i know....but whatever it is i hope its not bad" he said then kissed his hisnose "i love you to" he said snuggaling up close to him he fell asleep  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:00 pm
((ThIs will have to be a time lasp.... I mean, there isn't much we can do in our sleep. ^^ wink )
User ImageMorning had come; throught out the night Kiyoshi couldn't think of nothing else other than what Sil was planning this day, It bothered him greatly. Slipping out of bed, he smiled at Shiroi's angelic sleeping figure as he pulled the covers back up. Heading for the bathroom, he shut the door behind him and had a quick sower with the berry soap required of him to use by demands of his master.

Dressing in his black and white striped tuxedo, he stepped out the bathroom and travelled to his dresser; were he took a single lace tie and pulled his hair back in a neat high pony tail. Putting the towels in the laundry shoot, he made his leave of his room and down stairs to clean up last night's mess. Grabbing his clotnes along with Shiroi's, he took everything to the laundry hall.

PostPosted: Sun Dec 19, 2010 9:14 pm
Shiroi still slept like a rock, he snugguled into the blanket and curled up into a aball, his mined and thoughs were blank, his bodey and mined refused to awake since hee nedded the rest  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 11:24 am
User ImageComing up out of the laundry hall, Kiyoshi went back into the kitchen as he put away the food that was never eaten, for tonight's feast. "Master Sil will be home soon." He though only to himself. Walking back upstairs, he walked into the guest room and straighten the bed spread after pulling off the used one from last night. Placing the dirty fabric in the shoot, he went into the closet to pull out a green and white sheet, cover and pillow case bundle.

Neatly throwing the sheet up high, it fell back onto the bed. He tucked every end tightly under the mattress and threw the soft cover over, fixing it securly over the sheet and placing the re-cased pillows back on the bed. "Time to prepare breakfast." He smiled. Taking leave of the room, he made his way back to the kitchen again. Stopping at the tallest cabinet, he grabbed a box of pancake mix and began to make the master favorite, Eggs Pancankes Bacon and ham with Toast and peach jam. Grabbing the eggs from the fridge, he went straight to work.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:14 pm
Shiroi rolled over so he was on his stomach let out a groan as he snuggled his face into his pillow, his mined was blank and just black, he was somewhat awake  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 2:56 pm
User ImageFinishing up the pancakes, he slid the load onto the second largest platter in the house and began to butter and jam the toast slices. After putting the bread down, he finished the popping bacon and ham. It was a lot for one person, but Master Sil loved a lot of everything. Taking the Pancakes and toast to the dining hall, he placed them on seperate sides of each other and went back to make a haste of finishing the egg dish. Turning the fire off from the eggs before they burn, he scrapped them from the pan and put them on the plate; and a little on smaller plate.

"I wonder when Shiroi will be up?" He question himself. "I'll leave this plate for him." Placing the cover over the plate of food, he left a small piece of paper against it with the boy's name on it. Carrying the food into the other room, he put the last of Master Shil's food on the table, laying out a perfect presentation of choices into where he could begin and end. Walking back into the kitchen, he starts his cleaning before anyone arrived.

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 3:35 pm
Shiroi roled over and and sat up with a plesant yawn, he got up out of bbed and sliped his boxers on, he didint bother changeing yet since he did not have any spare clothing, he made hios way out of the room, down the hall, and to the starewell, going down the stares and to the kitchin fineding Kiyoshi "morning Kiyoshi" he said with a smile, he hent over and gave a slight kiss to his cheek  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Mon Dec 20, 2010 7:26 pm
User ImageLooking over at Shiroi, he smiled and began to dry the wet dishes. Putting them back in the cabinet, he closes the doors and walk up to the boy; laying a kiss on his head. "Good morning, I made you breakfast." He took the cover off the plate. "Enjoy." Grabbing a small towel, he dried off his hands and placed two slices of bread in the toaster for himself. As the bread popped back out, he removed them and placed the toast on a plate and began to cover it in strawberry jam. "How did you sleep?" He asked as he took a bite out of his toasted bread.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 12:06 pm
Shiroi wached him then blushed at the kiss "mmmn, smells grate, thank you" he said took a seat and began to eat  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 2:15 pm
User ImageAs soon as he finished the last of his toast, he turned his head to the nearest window; hearing the sound of a car pulling up. Wiping his mouth clean of crumbs, with a white napkin, he washed his dish and headed out into the main hallway. Stopping at the door, he pulled it open; as a body launched against his. "My darling Kao, I missed you." The voice of no other than Sil's gently spoke. "Ah.... I miss you too Master Sil." He smile warmly. Sil's eyes looked into his as he leaned up into his face and laid a kiss upon his pink lips. "...Master Sil? Is something wrong?" Kiyoshi asked as he blinks.

Sil only backed down as he unwrapped his arms from his neck and held a harden stare. "Different.... Your eyes are different." He states. Brushing back his long blonde hair, he only crossed his arms over his chest and grunted with displeasure. "I want to see Shi-Shi." Kiyoshi only flinched a bit as he turned his eyes away from his master and shook his head. "You know... I cannot do that on will Master Sil." His eyes sadden. Rushing up to Kiyoshi, he stopped before his face and snarl. "I said I want to see Shi-Shi!" He grabbed his jacket. Kiyoshi only shook his head again as he left go and huffed. "Fine, be that way. I want to see you in my room tonight." He brushed pass him. "Yes, Master Sil." He dropped his head.

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 4:15 pm
Shiroi blinked and finished his food, he got of from the chair he was siting on and grabed his dish and walked to the sink and putit in, he sighed and began washing the dish he used. then blinked and turning slightly hearing Kiyoshi and a voice speak, and soon thare was yelling from the outher, Lord sil had come home, Shiroi had shivered, he finished and grabed the dish drying it, he put it away, he then made his way out of the kitchin and into the hall, he had hoped he would see Kiyoshi, instead he sawe master sil and kiyoshi, he didint know what had happened but he blinked seeing Lord sil walk away and kiyoshi stand thare 'what happened?' he thought  

oxX-Ghost-Xxo

Shy Citizen

Hasani Mubarak

PostPosted: Tue Dec 21, 2010 6:15 pm
User ImageKiyoshi looked back at Shiroi, and placed his hands on his shoulders. "I displeased Lord Sil... That all." He weakly smile. Letting go of him and headed towards the formal living room where Lord Sil rested. "Master Sil, you requested the presence of Shiroi." Kiyoshi bowed and stepped out. "Hmm.... Yes, come Shiroi; have a seat."Sil states with a gentle voice. "I'm happy you made it. I hope you enjoyed your stay here last night." His eyes peered dangerous at Kiyoshi; who only turned away from the blonde man.

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff