Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply Serious discussion & Rants
Acceptance Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 2:34 pm
Foxifyre
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Foxifyre

*hugs* Hang in there!

Long time no talk how have you been ^^

been better actually. Life is complicated... The wife almost left me and is now trying to repair the relationship. I'll talk to you more about it in PMs if that's okay? How're you?

That''s fine and im doing alright waiting for student teaching once again and working on getting a job that I will only have to work on the weekends until student teaching is over.  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 9:49 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Foxifyre
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Foxifyre

*hugs* Hang in there!

Long time no talk how have you been ^^

been better actually. Life is complicated... The wife almost left me and is now trying to repair the relationship. I'll talk to you more about it in PMs if that's okay? How're you?

That''s fine and im doing alright waiting for student teaching once again and working on getting a job that I will only have to work on the weekends until student teaching is over.

What would you get as a weekend job?  

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

rollercoaster18

PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 10:09 pm
I am ok with transsexuals as I find as bizarre,but I guess people have their own opinion and that is important, so all and all I am neutral on the situtation  
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:32 pm
Foxifyre

its a security job the boss is flexible so it works out ^^  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Aug 01, 2011 11:34 pm
rollercoaster18
I am ok with transsexuals as I find as bizarre,but I guess people have their own opinion and that is important, so all and all I am neutral on the situtation

well its just an identity think I identify more with being a girl and you identify more with being a guy for him he feels that he identifies more with being a woman than being a man and that's fine its life we all have our quirks ^^

that's all there really is to understanding it its a feeling but also a mental understanding of oneself not fitting in the place given

Round peg square hole sort of thing...
^^  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:29 pm
rollercoaster18

Most people see transgendered individuals as they would a rabid dog. What I mean by that is they see us and think "there is something wrong" Which isn't entirely untrue. When you look at the research behind TS/TG's you find that it boils down to this: The brain of the individual doesn't match the body. Nobody knows why or how this happens just like nobody knows how Hermaphroditism happens and other anomalies of the human body. However I find the immediate disposition of individuals to judge me as offensive and rude. So thank you for being open minded.  

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:31 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Foxifyre

Nice. Those jobs can be tough... especially the noct shift.  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 12:43 pm
Foxifyre
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Foxifyre

oh well its not even night shift and its not like real security its small town work and basically above all I'm gate babysitter  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

rollercoaster18

PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 8:41 pm
Foxifyre
rollercoaster18

Most people see transgendered individuals as they would a rabid dog. What I mean by that is they see us and think "there is something wrong" Which isn't entirely untrue. When you look at the research behind TS/TG's you find that it boils down to this: The brain of the individual doesn't match the body. Nobody knows why or how this happens just like nobody knows how Hermaphroditism happens and other anomalies of the human body. However I find the immediate disposition of individuals to judge me as offensive and rude. So thank you for being open minded.

if someone believes they weren't born right then why should they remain trapped ;being something the are not  
PostPosted: Tue Aug 02, 2011 10:05 pm
hey would either of you want to be friends with me?  

rollercoaster18

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:57 pm
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Foxifyre
Dark-Velvet-Revolver
Foxifyre

oh well its not even night shift and its not like real security its small town work and basically above all I'm gate babysitter

That would be really nice! Hope it goes well for you 3nodding I'm currently unemployed and doing full time school... so I wish I had a job lol  
PostPosted: Thu Aug 04, 2011 1:58 pm
rollercoaster18
Foxifyre
rollercoaster18

if someone believes they weren't born right then why should they remain trapped ;being something the are not

I wish there were more people in the world like you.  

Foxifyre

6,800 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Signature Look 250

Vrtx

Ruthless Consumer

6,275 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Tycoon 200
  • Forum Sophomore 300
PostPosted: Thu Aug 25, 2011 11:08 am
I dunno anyone whose against transexals.  
Serious discussion & Rants

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff