Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Kyushu Town
[PERSONAL] Johnny's House Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:23 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johnny shrugs, " Squee is at school, Devi is avoiding me, and I Pepito is busy with his father in hell... "

OOC: XD What were chu think'n~? c:>
Squee- Todd Casil, boy next door who fears Johnny to much to say anything. He is an abused boy, and sold his parents to the aliens once.
Pepito- Squee's only friend besides johnny and saves Squee from bullies when Johnny isn't there... Plus he is the Anti-Christ~ XD
Devi- Old girlfriend. XD He tried to kill her, she kicked his a**.

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

User ImageUser ImageUser ImageUser Image

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 3:59 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
Ordinarily he was insane, but he had lucid moments when he was merely stupid.
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick smirked, Squee was really a funny name. He felt light laughing but he didn’t really want to get in a fight right now. “Then at least let me change before I freeze to death.”

((lol I know Squee ^^))

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)
Talk sense to a fool and he calls you foolish

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:02 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image
Two nights ago, I was taking a walk at night, and this little chihuahua started following me!!! GODDAMMIT!! IT KNEW!! I ran, and finally lost it, and made it home!!! BUT IT KNEW!! IT KNEWWWW!! Did the DOG SEND YOU?!"
Well, I just don't want you to think that this piece of s**t is anything other than a pathetic, human defect. Nothing more. Not a monster, not a bogeyman. Nothing but another reason to feel better about yourself. Understand that it's just a person - not worth devoting any nightmares to

Johnny chuckles, " Fine fine~ " He then heads out of the room. He was getting kind of thirsty, he bet the Seven-24 was still open... He could probably get a cherry Fiz-Wiz... mmm Fiz-wizzz~

OOC: XD Have you read JTHM?

I detest sleep. I've got better things to do. Besides, I find it frightening - to awaken and be unsure of everything you remember about life not being just part of a dream. Waking means I've slept, and sleep dissolves what certainty I have left

Dear Die-ary, there's nothing terribly wrong with feeling lost, so long as that feeling precedes some plan on your part to actually do something about it. Too often a person grows complacent with their disillusionment, perpetually wearing their "discomfort" like a favorite shirt. I can't say I'm very pleased with where my life is just now... but I can't help but look forward to where it's going

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:27 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
Only two things are infinite, the universe and human stupidity, and I'm not sure about the former.
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Nick smirked and walked into the room before closing the door behind him. He then set his duffle bag onto Johnny’s bed and shuffled though his clothes, finally choosing out his regular outfit. A white button up shirt with his normal loose knee length shorts. He tugged slightly at a black ribbon that was stuck between two of his books. He used this ribbon to tie in a knot to act as a tie, though he only wore it to as an old friend once told him: Complete the outfit. Nicky still remembered when he first put on the ribbon, the drama club some how had gotten to force him into helping with costumes for their next play. Of coarse it was just a trick to get him into a dress. The ribbon of coarse was tied directly to his neck in a cute manor back then. And boy was that was one creepy beating he got when the boys showed up.. But back to what he had been doing, He was looking down at his shorts to make sure his dark grey suspenders where on tightly enough so they wouldn’t fall off while he walked around, and this seemed to happen a lot because he left then to hang down instead of going with the farmer suspender look.

((It’s the clothing from his Reff pic, and no i havent D: ))

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 4:56 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny had grabbed a FizWiz out of his fridge, since he never really ate much he never went in there much either. He walks back towards the room to wait.

OOC: XD Have you read JTHM?

PostPosted: Tue Jan 04, 2011 6:25 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

((Nope))

Nick opened the door after he finished clothing himself, he peeked out only to notice Johnny walking back. “H-Hey” he said looking down to whatever he was sipping on.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 7:21 am

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny sips his soda, " Heeey~ " He was getting bored... Maybe he should go downstairs.....

OOC: XD TEHN HOW CHU KNOW SQUEE!?

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 10:11 am
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

(Cuz of that fan dub vid ya showed meh, it had squee and his bear or whatever and he was scared to go to sleep or something)

Nick smirked at Johnny, "Hey" he tryed to copy him, though he couldnt pull of the way he said it so it mostly came out lamely. Though noe he he was looking down the empty hall, idly wondering where those doughboys where. He sort of hoped that they where locked up or something so he would never have to run into them.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:49 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny snickers, " Hmm, what'cha think'n 'bout? "

OOC: XD Oh. eheh, yeeeeeaaaaahhhh~ XD I look up more videos now~

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 4:59 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

He glanced back to Johnny and smiled goofly, “oh nothing” he wasn’t going to tell him that he was thinking about the dough boys! Obviously that would only want to make him show the tiny guys to him, creepy.

(my short replies are so short DX)

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:08 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny puts a hand on his hip and smirks evilly, " Liar. I have killed people all the life I remember, and I can always tell who is lying. Tell meeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee~ "

OOC: XD Iz okay! XD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:12 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

really?” He asked not really expecting a replies, could he honestly tell he was lying? “I was uh thinking of the dough boys” he said honestly

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:27 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny frowns slightly, " Don't worry, I'll try to keep them away from you. "

OOC: XD Iz okay! XD

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:35 pm
ニコラス

Nickolas

Νικολάου

User Image
`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

(okay)

Oh no, I just was wondering where they were” Of coarse he just tried to push that fact that he only wanted to avoid them, but he didn’t want Johnny to be sad about that.

`·» »-(¯`v´¯)

Chemicalclowns

Greedy Hunter

5,575 Points
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Falling For You 25

Hotty-Chans-Yaoi

Greedy Genius

PostPosted: Wed Jan 05, 2011 6:57 pm

ʝohnny Ҫ.

User Image

Johnny shakes his head, " They are down stairs hopefully. They only really go there and the kitchen. "

OOC:

Kyushu Town

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 15 16 17 18 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces