Welcome to Gaia! ::

Byako, City of Everything

Back to Guilds

Byako, the city of everything. A city hundreds of miles in size where anything can and does happy on a daily basis Join the random sillyness 

Tags: plushie, city, random, silly, Byako 

Reply Byako, City of Everything Main Forum
Firma Park ~The RP~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Zemblanity Insomnia

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:50 am
He smiled at Vincent and put his hand back on his chest. If both were enjoying it, then why not?
"Let me guess...You don't believe it at all, right?" His voice was very calm and gentle. "If you want to know... I was sent to some remote village after attacking my parents with flying frying pans when I was two years old. After that, I was sent to some temple to learn how to use my powers. The funny thing is that it didn't help me at all. I just know what to say and which moves to do without even knowing what I am doing. Supposedly IT's memories of my past life," he told Vincent while rubbing his chest a little.
"So tell me, how did you and Kairy end up meeting? And what exactly is your relation with her?" he asked, saying the girl's name wrong. He had trouble with names.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:51 am
((Going to sleep now. Bye! ^_^))  

Zemblanity Insomnia

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:52 am
((okay then night night ! ^^))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 5:16 am
Kren stood in the shadows of the tree watching the two. "Hello." he said.  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 1:54 pm
Vincent was about to tell Campbridge how he had met Kurai. But a voice invaded his ears and he sat up quickly. He felt like a deer trapped in the headlights of a car. He was starting to really enjoy Campbridges touch and company when the scene was invaded by another person.

Vincent laid a hand on one of his daggers. One of his daggers that not a few moments ago was at a girls throat. Having lost control before for having his mask off for too long. He didnt want that to happen again. And his still burnt skin didnt want and couldnt handle another fight. Yet he'd be ready just in case.

"Hello"

His soothing voice came from behind his mask. His sapphire hair rested on his brunt shoulders and back. His shirt was off and it showed his burns. His eyes searched the park until he spotted the man. And just when i was starting to enjoy myself...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:10 pm
"You are the oone who came to my school and attacked my students, correct?"  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:18 pm
"I... Its Complicated... I.."

Vincent knew it was too good to be true. He sighed and hung his head. Somehow he doubted that if he explained himself he'd be forgiven or even understood. He got up and backed away from Campbridge. He didnt want him getting hurt. It was him who lost control, so he had to face the consequences. He removed his daggers from his belt and tossed them away. He wasnt about to fight, not now not after what happened.

His mask hid his depression and pain. He just waited for the man to attack him. He knew it was coming and was surprised it didnt come sooner. He had tried so hard to fight back his dark side many times. It was why he wore his mask it kept his dark side at bay. But he did need to eat and the longer he had it off the more his darker side came to the surface. This time it happened sooner than he had thought and he had lost control and attacked students. Now the man before him wanted revenge or so thats how it seemed.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:25 pm
Kren watched him carefully. "tell me about the darkness inside of you?"  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:36 pm
Vincent was slightly confused. By now most would have beaten him almost to death or at least have been in the middle of torturing him.

"In my past when i was ruthless and untamed. I used to attack anyone anywhere, and take what i needed when i needed it. Espeically if it ment by force, i loved to fight and enjoyed causing chaos and pain to others. One day i came across a group of mages. I stole some things from them and raped one of their females. The captured me after a long chase. And they said as punishment they wouldnt kill me. Instead they put a spell on this mask and placed it on my face. For a few years i couldnt remove the mask from my face, well only to eat or drink."

Vincent paused and drew a breath before continuing.

"When my mask is on it keeps my darkerside at bay. But i have to take it off every now and then. The longer my mask is off my darker side is able to seep through. I lost control back there on that campus. I didnt mean to attack youre students im sorry. However i doubt you want an apology..."

His voice trailed off.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:42 pm
Kren didn't say anything. "Do you have any current engagements..."  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:44 pm
"What do you mean? Current engagements?"

Vincent shook his head and looked to Campbridge. Then he looked back to the man infront of him. What the hell does he want? Either hurt me or leave me alone...I hate games.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 2:52 pm
"You have a job, or working with or for someone?"  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:06 pm
Vincent was about to protest. His mask hiding his obvious confusion. Then after a bit he shook his head.

"No im not. I have joined clan kanareshii and we were fixing up the house. But thats about it i suppose. Besides that ive just been tagging along with Campbridge here."

He sighed and looked to the man in front of him. Still confused about what exactly this man wanted from him.

((okay im going to wait for Loneheart to post before going further lol))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:12 pm
Kren shrugged. "I just wanted to offer you a job as a teacher. I wanted to study that mask as well..." He turned and started to leave. "Come back to the school and look for me if you want the job."

((has left))  

Fighter for all

Valkyrie Nightshade
Crew

5,550 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 23, 2006 3:15 pm
"Once im healed i might take you up on youre offer. Oh and my name is Vincent."

He called after Kren who had started to walk away. Then he sat back down and put his daggers back on his belt. He turned to Campbridge and said what he was thinking.

"Well that was weird as hell... i was expecting him to fight me not offer me a job."

Byako, City of Everything Main Forum

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff