Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
~Pack Life [A Mafia Family Story]~ Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Who wants gold?
  Mee!!!!!! <3
View Results

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 8:56 pm
"i've been to the park, but no i haven't been to MacGregor's" He said smiling. "In fact, this is the only time I've walked around the town. Thanks again for touring me."  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:06 pm
"Aunt Trudy, Uncle Mike, we have to go to MacGregor's!" Rainshine nearly shouted. "Haru, you have got to see this." She grabbed his paw and skipped ahead, completely forgetting that she was supposed to be behaving like a proper lady.
"Girl, that candy store'll be your undoing one day," chuckled her uncle in a mockingly lecture-like tone. "Are you sure you really want our new friend to have this impression of our family? Wasting money on something as ridiculous as... candy?"
"Yes," insisted the hyena. "We must show Haru the candy store. Afterall, if he's going to get to know our family very well, he's going to have to learn how to please moi."
Rainshine winked at her new friend and thought about how close she hoped they'd be in the future.  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 9:13 pm
Haru laughed at his new friend's love for candy. He had always loved candy too, but it had always been those little japanese ones wrapped in the pink wrappers. "Its not a bad thing to spend money on candy" Haru said smiling, trying to catch up as Rainshine skipped forward at top speed.  
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:19 pm
Mike chuckled at his wife as she looked in shock at her niece's un-ladylike behavior. "Relax, Trude," he said in a laid-back sort of way. "She may be almost grown, but she's really still just a child. Let her have her fun before life slips through her fingers." Trudy did relax, then, and even smiled a bit as she watched Rainshine and Haru running ahead toward the candy shop.
"Oh, alright dear," she said. "And do let's buy them something, in celebration."
"Okay," smiled the wolf.
And Rainshine skipped on.  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Sun Jan 16, 2011 10:34 pm
"So what does this place look like?" Haru said chuckling as he still struggled to keep up with Rainshine.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 11:42 am
"Oh, you know," she said, "just like everything else in the town. On the outside, it's just another brick building with a sign out front, but inside..." she paused for a short moment and grinned at the thought, "inside, it's like a magical wonderland of candy. Ever seen the Willy Wonka movie?"  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 12:13 pm
Haru thought, and remembering when he had been traveling, he had stopped at a hotel, and had gotten to watch Willy Wonka in his room. "Yeah i have" he said smiling.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:28 pm
"Well," she said, "imagine that it's sort of like the candy store the kids go to in the beginning of that movie. It's really a wonderful place, if you love candy." She winked at him and skipped on.  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:41 pm
Haru immediately remembered the song at the beginning of the movie. He began to hum it as he ran to keep up with Rainshine.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:46 pm
When they reached the store, an elderly owl greeted Rainshine by name.
"Hello, there, Miss Rainshine," he said. "Who's your friend?"
"Senor MacGregor," she said politely, "this is Haru. He's new in town, and my family and I are giving him a tour." Then she turned to Haru and said, " Haru, meet Senor MacGregor, the best candy vendor in all of Italy!"  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Trametes

Shirtless Werewolf

7,150 Points
  • Bunny Spotter 50
  • Brandisher 100
  • V-Day 2011 Event 100
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 1:55 pm
He smiled, and shook Senor Macgregor's hand. "Great to meet you" he said happily.  
PostPosted: Mon Jan 17, 2011 2:34 pm
After the two had been introduced, Rainshine said, "I want something caramel... Do you have any more of those caramel lollipops? Oh, and a soda, please." She smiled contentedly while MacGregor fixed her order and then waited for Haru to say what he wanted...  

Celtic zombie-kitten

General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces