Welcome to Gaia! ::

::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::

Back to Guilds

The only guild on Gaia where hardcore Resident Evil fans can come and experience complete safe haven. Welcome! 

Tags: Resident Evil, Biohazard, Raccoon City, T-Virus, Umbrella 

Reply ::Official Resident Evil/Biohazard Guild::
Favorite Resident evil game? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

vampyrebats

5,450 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Junior Trader 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Sat May 26, 2007 6:41 am
RE 4 FTW  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 08, 2007 12:37 pm
resident evil 3 followed by the remake  

xXnight_rageXx

Commanderdom_Omega

PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 12:40 am
Resident Evil 2, first resident evil I completed Even though it has lame graphics it is great. mrgreen mrgreen  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 10, 2007 4:11 am
Commanderdom_Omega
Resident Evil 2, first resident evil I completed Even though it has lame graphics it is great. mrgreen mrgreen
Hey! Those graphics were ahead of their time. They were better than ANYTHING else that came out for the PS1 in 1997 when RE2 first came out.  

Biohazard EXTREME

Dances_With_Wolves

PostPosted: Mon Jun 11, 2007 3:28 pm
I haven't played all of the games, but I like the RE1 remake the best. I liked how it had fixed camera angles and how I got surprised a lot. It made it a lot harder. (Although I hated the Crimson Head zombies! Evilness!) I also really like RE4. It was easier, (which I liked a lot!) and it had Mercenaries mode. I also really like Krauser. Too bad he won't be in any other games. sad  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 5:55 am
Resident Evil 2 is my favorite. Always will be. I think it has the best storyline and greatest character scenarios. Plus Birkin is the best end boss (Birkin Goo, anyone?). Who can deny the cheesy “Don’t Shoot! I’ma human!” and the silly hand waves when speaking? I also really liked it because it gives you such a big insight into Umbrella for the first time and you learn just how corrupt the company was and how it twisted the city into its own pawn. Awesomeness. Nemesis is a close second.  

Dravenroses

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:24 am
I really am having trouble choosing a game to be my favorite... I'll have to go with Re2, because it was the first one I owned, and will always have a special place in my heart... but that said, I loved them all heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:30 am
NotteRequiem
I really am having trouble choosing a game to be my favorite... I'll have to go with Re2, because it was the first one I owned, and will always have a special place in my heart... but that said, I loved them all heart
It's exactly the same with me.  

Biohazard EXTREME

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 27, 2007 10:32 am
xp So good to know I'm not the only one!  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 8:51 am
Garcian Smith
RE 4, I'm such a sell out. crying

youre not a sellout the old sires was great it had its run but resident evil 4 brethes new life into the game with a totally new story line wich gets away from the same old same old racoon city which is so cool wink  

Aunshi360

NotteRequiem
Crew

6,150 Points
  • Tycoon 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Brandisher 100
PostPosted: Fri Jun 29, 2007 10:14 am
Aunshi360
Garcian Smith
RE 4, I'm such a sell out. crying

youre not a sellout the old sires was great it had its run but resident evil 4 brethes new life into the game with a totally new story line wich gets away from the same old same old racoon city which is so cool wink

heyheyhey!!!

Some of us like the same old same old... It's medicinal because it doesn't change!!!!! lol  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:06 pm
I'd have to be Code Veronica X for me....orRE:2..............  

fontelos2

darkzero39

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 2:47 pm
Resident Evil 4.  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:06 pm
Anything but 4.  

Biohazard EXTREME

taylortenacity

PostPosted: Sun Jul 08, 2007 4:17 pm
Biohazard EXTREME
Anything but 4.
and Gaiden