Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Squad 2 Training Grounds-Lightning Pad{destroyed} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:14 am
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE SMARTER YOU ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY TRICK...

Theme- The Swift Assassin Of Cloud -Song

-Post Theme-

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxKamizuki Kagexx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxRaikagexx▎▎xxAburamexx▎▎xxBlood Red Eyesxx▎▎

A bug came and landed upon Kamizuki's hand. It made a few buzzes before flying off. He looked up to Usagi. "Had a nice nap?" he asked her jokingly and placed his hand on her shoulder. "I don't think he had any bad intentions when jumping into bed with you," he spoke hoping to calm her down a bit. "Your 'target' is at the cafe. Ikazu will fill you in on mission details. When he awakens I want you two to head towards the cafe in search of your target, Kamina Kage," he spoke with a smile.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 8:23 am
User Image
ιкαzυ яαιкєη

XXXXXXX...Strike hard, and true...

XXXXXXXGenin || Kumokagure || Ninjutsu || Spd +1.

Ξ Roleplay Post :
XXXXI sat up bolt right when Usagi awakened. He raised an eyebrow as she pulled a Kunai on him but made no further move of action. He waited until she calmed down and let the Raikage fill in the details"Were supposed to spar with him. I would just prefer to walk in and ambush to kid but I dont think that would be very sportsmen like. Were on the same team now by the way so no more fighting" He layed his head back down on the pillow as he awaited a responce from his comrade

EDIT:
In the meantime he sent a clone to the Kages office to see what other missions he could do in the meantime

Ξ Out Of Character Chat :
XXXXText Here.  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:33 pm
"User Image

Usagi Harou
gennin

Usagi calmed down and nodded her aplogy to the both of them. She turned to ikazu when a target was mentioned. She wasn't realy going to ask him what was going on because as usualy the people from her clan didn't speak much if they could help it. She spoke a lot more than usual earlier so se didn't want to talk now. Ikazu said they were teamamtes now and she sighed shrugging with a smirk. This could be fun.
"survalence?" she said shortly thinking that if they watched their target for a few minutes or had someone talk to him, that it would be easier to figure out more about how to handle him.

(psh lol sounds like we are trying to kill him)  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 12:59 pm
User Image
ιкαzυ яαιкєη

Ξ Roleplay Post :
XXXXI kazu shrugged at Uasgi's idea"I really dont see the point in it. The boss told us to spar with the kid so I say we just get straight to it. Between my ability to control the terrain and your speed I dont think it will be a long fight" Ikazu swung his feet over the side and jumped to the ground. As he did so sparks jumped around him,as if he had too much stored up energy"Besides I need to let off some juice"

XXXXText Here.  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

Silencematters

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:27 pm
"User Image

Usagi Harou
gennin

Usagi shruged. She guessed he was right. She followed after him jumping to the ground with little to no noise at all. She headed off in the direction their oponent was in not realy waiting to see if Ikazu would follower her or not. She wasn't ALWAYSA going to let him lead. She smirked.  
PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 1:35 pm
User Image
ιкαzυ яαιкєη

Ξ Roleplay Post :
XXXXI kazu followd behind Uasgi. He didnt care who was in charge as long as they got the job done. He knew the boy was in the cafe,but did she?

XXXXText Here.  

Dexterous Prince

Business Tycoon

XxBlack_FlashxX

Shirtless Werewolf

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 4:58 pm
User Image

THE STRONGER YOU ARE,
AND THE SMARTER YOU ARE,
YOU WOULD NOT BE ABLE TO SEE
THAT YOU ARE ALREADY TRAPPED IN MY TRICK...

Theme- The Swift Assassin Of Cloud -Song

-Post Theme-

☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰☰

User Image

▎▎xxKamizuki Kagexx▎▎xxKumogakurexx▎▎xxRaikagexx▎▎xxAburamexx▎▎xxBlood Red Eyesxx▎▎

A few bugs flew to Kamizuki. He recognized them as his son's bugs. He heard what they had to stay and stood up. He made a handseal and disappeared in a bolt of lightning.

▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁▁

User Image

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:24 pm
Walks onto the pad pop in hand. His only addiction....he scans the area for any sign of trickery...  

liamdruin

liamdruin

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 3:31 pm
He scans after usagi and likes what he sees  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:27 pm
Finishes his soda and leaves heading toward outside the city  

liamdruin

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 5 6 7 8

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash