Welcome to Gaia! ::

Reply Streets of Death City
Kitty's Manor <3 Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

BoogieXIIXIII

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 12:23 pm
Stitch fumbled around with the chopsticks muttering swear words to himself thn threw thm across the room and picked up the sushi with his hands first trying the soy then the wasabi "wasnt the wasabi thing spose to b hot" stitch asked not feeling any heat  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:01 pm
Kitty then said."well its spicy nya depending on how much you put on it."Then Kitty said."Just don't eat just straght wasabi. . . .i know i learned my lesson on it. . .i accedently ate two fingers full of it and it felt like my mouth was on fire soo a chugged a whole bottle of water nya."  

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150
  • Haunted Haute Couture: Fearsome 200
  • Ghostly Obliterators 100

BoogieXIIXIII

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:19 pm
stitch giggled "that doesnt sound fun" stitch started to dip the sushi in mix kitty had made "this is intresting..."  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:30 pm
Kitty just had her sushi with just soy sauce and she bit into the sushi and she had a big smile on her face as her cat ears perked up happily and said."Yes it is nya and its very good."  

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150

BoogieXIIXIII

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:32 pm
stitch ate one more piece thn sat on the floor "wut do u wanna do kitty"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:34 pm
Kitty thought about it and said."hmmm im not sure nya. Whatever you wanna do nya? Just name it."  

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150

BoogieXIIXIII

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 4:37 pm
stitch thought about it for a little bit "is there any thing we can do to get better with that move u did"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:10 pm
Kitty then thought about it and then her cat ears perked up saying."Oh yeah i can make some practice dummies as targets nya in the backyard."  

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150

BoogieXIIXIII

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:29 pm
stitch jumped up with exicitement "lets do it"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:41 pm
Kitty smiled saying."Alright follow me nya."Kitty went to a door in the living room and lead then to a huge backyard that even had a garden a roses on the sides and then kitty said."Alright i shall make some test dummies nya."Kitty placed her hand on the ground and then suddenly roots from a tree came out to make two test dummies and for head's they had pumpkins on them."Tada!"  

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150

BoogieXIIXIII

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:45 pm
stitch watched in aww and walked over to one of the dummies touching it "can i give it a test"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:48 pm
Kitty smiled saying."Oh coarse you can nya." Kitty decided to watch Stitch train.  

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150

BoogieXIIXIII

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 5:53 pm
stitch shook his right arm out a little bit then punched the dummies center a light cracking noise was made he backed up spun and thru a kick to the same spot spun back around the other was and crouching at the same time hitting the side of the dummie with his elbow and large crack sound was made he continued the circle and ended in a cross legged sit he sat looking for a second to see the top half slide off of the bottom stitch looked at kitty and said "can u make these a lil bit denser please"  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:08 pm
Kitty then said."oh ummm ok nya."Kitty made those test dummies dissappear and then made test dummies that looked like acutal real people and said."How about this nya?"  

Nekomata_Kitty
Vice Captain

Durem Vampire

16,425 Points
  • Survivor 150

BoogieXIIXIII

PostPosted: Tue Feb 01, 2011 6:11 pm
stitch put his hands on the dummies and looked back at kitty "the other look was fine just needed denser and thinker" he laughed and punched it a few times "r u ready to train kitty???"  
Streets of Death City

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 74 75 76 77 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff