Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Village Gates [LOCKED] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 2:50 pm
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin Oragami no Dara

Akkari Followed.
-exit-

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 4:15 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Nori | Ame Genin | Weapons Class

Nori hurried out with them.

((Sorry, had to go to an interview))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

brileone

PostPosted: Tue Feb 22, 2011 5:51 pm
Zadok simply continued to follow the group, hoping that they were heading in the right direction.

[Exit]

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 2:43 pm
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin Oragami no Dara

She had arrived, waving to the guards, and taking the girl back to her home.

-----My Melody-----

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Sindenky

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 4:06 pm
User Image
S i n d e n k y________S o s e i
Jounin/ANBU lll Kumogakure lll Samurai lll Sensor lll Yamanaka
"Gods One Sin."

Arriving at the gates of this village, there was no more question in Sindenky's mind as to why the village was named this way. Pointlessly shaking the water from his hair, he waited for Rini to arrive.
"For the LORD loves justice...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...And does not forsake His godly ones...

xxxxxxxxxxxxxxx...They are preserved forever...

...But the descendants of the wicked will be cut off."

User Image
84 - Jutsu Remaining
70 Academy Jutsu
60 Gennin Jutsu
50 Chuunin Jutsu
40 Jounin Jutsu
7 S-Rank Jutsu

--->Profile<---  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:21 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou
*****Chuunin | Medic | Jashinist High Priestess

Grumbling soft expletives under her breath and kicking at the occasional puddle in her path, Rini slouched through the rain. Another attempt to gain a student to call her own -- another failure. It had started out promising, but the boy's transformation into a jerk with a stick up his [censored] washed everything down the drain. There was little to no hope of salvaging that relationship. She let out a long sigh, gaze low and hair plastered to her skin -- her bangs even getting a little in the way of her eyes. Umbrella. She knew she was coming to the Rain Village and she had failed to bring an umbrella. Real smart.

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 612

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:37 pm
Jin Saiz
"Mist's Third Awakening"

Saiz Clan x[+]x Yuki x[+]x Bounty Hunter - Assassinx[+]x Mist Village x[+]x Genin

The rain over Rini's head would cease to touch her. If she were to look up, she would see a wide block of ice hovering above her head. Jin, who had swapped to the Assassin Class to avoid detection, was now standing behind her, having used quite stealthy movements to shadow her. "....It would help to not blame me for something I'm unable to control." The boy said, trying desperately to take the coldness out of his tone. When he couldn't, it only served to frustrate him. "I was born with this. It's not something I have a choice over...it's not like I can just up and alter my blood."

(I'm getting tired of playing the "Srs business" character already. XD It's time to change him up a little bit, and I think I have just the trick.)

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 5:45 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Since the boy was still only a freshly-made genin and had not had any stealth training, his sudden appearance behind Rini did not startle her. She had heard his movements through the rain -- his footsteps in the ever-present puddles since he was unable to water-walk to stop his feet from splashing. She sighed softly. Did he have to follow her? Not that she was ungrateful for the make-shift ice umbrella -- how did he know how to make that? -- or anything like that. His presence, though, would make it harder for Rini to just be with Sindenky. The young woman turned toward Jin, expression unreadable. "I never blamed you, kid," she told him softly. "I know you can't help it, and that's what makes this so much worse."

Rini reached out to ruffle his wet hair. "You can't change or control what you are, but you can control how you handle it -- who you are."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 611

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:00 pm
Jin Saiz
"Mist's Third Awakening"

Saiz Clan x[+]x Yuki x[+]x Bounty Hunter - Ninjutsux[+]x Mist Village x[+]x Genin

"Well. That's the fun of it all, isn't it?" Jin said with a grin. "You see, Rini....you've just been ********." From what it seemed, Jin had been playing her for a fool the entire time. "You see, what the demon took away wasn't my ability to be happy. At the time that I was merged with the demon, my ability to switch classes as a Bounty Hunter was my strongest ability. When we merged, I lost the ability to use the Taijutsu, Genjutsu, Freelancer, Animal Tamer, Samurai, and Puppetry classes. Ninjutsu, Weapon, Assassin, and Medical are the only four classes I can still switch to now....quite a portion of my traits have been taken away." with the grin on his face, Jin reveled in his tricking of Rini. "So...just how pissed off is Rini?" He questioned with a laugh.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:05 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini blinked and then let out a laugh, stepping forward and pulling the boy into a tight hug. "You little rascal!" She forcefully ruffled his hair, grinning ear to ear and continuing teasingly. "I knew I was right to take you on as my little minion!" Her grip on him shifted rapidly, arm looping around his neck and trapping him in a headlock in order to rub her knuckles into the crown of his head. "Ohhhhh, but you're gonna pay for that little prank, runt. I'm not through with you yet."

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 610

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:09 pm
Jin Saiz
"Mist's Third Awakening"

Saiz Clan x[+]x Yuki x[+]x Bounty Hunter - Ninjutsux[+]x Mist Village x[+]x Genin

Since the object of his sneakery was done, Jin switched back to the Ninjutsu Class while he had time. Rini felt a cold block of ice slide into the back of her clothes, trailing down her back with the coldness of Hyoton ice. Immediately, the freezing sensation on her back would cause her to let go of Jin, using her hands to instinctively move to her back. "Ah, but if you have business here, I can't really partake in it. You see....I didn't really LEAVE with you, so...your dad's probably gonna flip a tit. I figure that I better return quickly so that I don't get in TOO much trouble." Jin then turned away from the Hidden Rain Village, and began moving quickly back to Mist. "Thankfully, Saotome's there. Hopefully, I can get some Hyoton training in before you get back." With that, the Genin left, leaving Rini to whatever business she'd be conducting.

User Image

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:11 pm
((You're in a head-lock, and Rini's a medic with chakra-bolstered strength. How exactly do you just walk away? XD ))  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:16 pm
(As I said before. Yun's gonna rape me if I don't get back. XD)  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:30 pm
User Image

*****Rini Chikongou

Rini yelped when the icy sensation swept down her spine, reflexively releasing Jin and jumping back. Her arms twisted back and body contorted as she hopped about trying to get rid of the tiny cube, shouting good-natured curses after her so-called 'minion'.

A few minutes later, after she had successfully rid herself of the ice cube, a familiar shriek drew her attention upward. Peering through the falling rain, she spotted the dark, winged shape of her pet and quickly donned the falconry glove she kept hooked to her hip. As soon as it was safe for him to land, Aki glided down to alight on Rini's uplifted arm, nipping affectionately at her ear. "Aki? What are you doing down here? I thought you didn't like the rain." The golden eagle chirruped almost sadly, turning his head to stare down the path. Rini followed his fierce, gold gaze, slightly puzzled. Had he seen something? Was someone else out there?

-o-o-o-

Points Remaining: 609

((Edited for Aki's arrival))

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Mantus Aburame

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 7:13 pm
LEUX

User Image

"I'm not the strongest, but I'll do what I can!"

"Ugh.. Uuugh..."

Leux trudged down the path, wearily searching the sky for the falcon. He just had his eyes on the fowl, where did it go? Did it dive down to grab food, or did it abandon him after all? "Wh-what happened? Wh-why?" The young boy wasn't making any sense as he reached Amegakure's maingate. He took several steps forward, then his body could take no more. He crumpled to the ground, out cold. As he lay on the dirt, he murmured in his unconsciousness. "Why...? Why..?"

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 50 51 52 53 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff