Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Amekage's Tower Office [In Ruin to be removed] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 3:56 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

She clone got up and walked to the door after hearing a thud. She opened the door. "Do you need some help?" She asked with a smile.  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 4:59 pm
((Fire are you breaking rules #2? lol))  

Sindenky

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:10 pm
User Image
Mission first, friends second and a half.

(A)rmand ( T)ikoshi

{ OoC: You're a tad unclear. Which one where? I don't think anything is wrong here...}

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand breathed a sigh of relief. "On a solo mission...Hiro allowed me to find more information about those of White. The ones who Kyonshi spoke of. I was gathering intel...I started in Mist. And...I got lost and wandered into some misty forest. Somebody was there. Somebody dressed in bright, white robes. He...he gave me a warning." Armand said, struggling to think back. His mind was nearly in pieces. He remembered each word that he spoke clearly, and repeated them.

"Another pest falls before my sight. Ninja. Hah! Just the thought of you vermin running about makes my disfigured flesh crawl... How you fools came to power, I'll never know, yet...That is not a conversation for the now. After all, I am simply the messenger, a harbinger of doom, the ill-est of omens, a precursor to destruction! I am a sign of the fate that will befall the world of shinobi. You will be the first to know how it all ends." He quoted, word for word. Armand breathed a bit, shivers running up his spine just from imagining the man. "Then, I demanded answers from him. To explain everything." He started to quote the man again. "You shinobi are just like all those other fools out there, although you have the power to decimate entire populations on a whim. Such a cowardly, spineless bunch you are. I'll be sure to enjoy the time, when it does come. But for now, all I can offer you, is this." Armand paused. "After this, he teleported behind me somehow, and then he...I don't know. He said: 'The Right Hand of our Lord does not wish for you all to escape this fate. He merely wants you to see the error of your ways. With this, the Shinobi World ends.'"

He paused again, allowing himself to breath more. For him, it seemed to be getting tougher to remember it all. His mind was trying to repress the memories. "And then...he put his hand on my head. I saw it. I saw everything. A group of robed white figures, traveling across the world. And then...a giant explosion. Everything was engulfed in fire. ANd it wasn't quick. People were screaming. Men, women, children, pets, it didn't matter. I felt and heard all of their pain. I them all burning! It's coming...it's coming. We're all going to die!" Near the end of his sentence, his words started to become slurred, and he did his best to hold himself up. His mind had been through a lot. Too much for a young genin like himself to handle. He felt a tugging in his mind. "Pull yourself together, mortal. I won't be in a body this weak and fragile. What are you, a housewife? Man up." The voice told him. Armand tried the best he could to pull himself together. At least he wasn't sobbing uncontrollably like he was in the Mist.

|| Amegakure || Genin ||
Genjutsu || Chakra Mouths || Yamanaka ||Raiton||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: ???
Current Wear: Picture
User Image
Chakra Points: Genin
Bonus: 3 Months, Hachibi Jinchuurki
44/44
S [8] | J [9] | C [13] | G [28] | AS [38]

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 5:21 pm
((Chain of command. Technically you should have gone to Hiro first, followed by Kemuri, followed by the Amekage, but with the Intel you carried its smart of have skipped it. Just picking on you lol.))  

Sindenky

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:32 pm
(Even if I did want to contact Hiro, I've no idea where he even is.)  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 10:21 pm
((yeah, i need to pull together a village meeting and get everyone organized. I'm so happy this village has enough people to require something like this.

Also with a mission like this you should be rewarded, if Alicia doesn't after Kemuri hears about it you will get something special.))  

Sindenky

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:06 pm
-|Queen of Dragons|-||Nayely Hatake Dragconic||-|SS-Ranked|-
-|Akatsuki Leader|-|Amekage|-

User Image

The clone looked at him. "I see, this White Moon group is starting to become an nuisance, soon each village will start a fight against this group since they are preaching the end of the shinobi world by their hands." The clone said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 29, 2011 9:18 pm
User Image
Mission first, friends second and a half.

(A)rmand ( T)ikoshi

{ OoC: You're a tad unclear. Which one where? I don't think anything is wrong here...}

XXXXX
XXXXX
Armand nodded, finally breathing normally. He was glad to have a quick rest from the constant running. "They seemed serious. The person I met was only a messenger. And they have the power to control or create somebody like Kyonshi. If we started hearing from them more...we might to start calling in allies if it gets out of hand." He suggested. "But that's just a paranoid genin's opinion. Oh...by the way." He reached into his back pack, and set it on the table. It was heavy, and filled neatly with stacks of money. "Found that in Earth Country." He said, like it was no big deal. "Add it to the village coffers or something...buy yourself some new shoes, do whatever. I don't need all that." He was being truthful here. He had lived his normal day eating cheap food, renting out a room in the teahouse, and keeping his amount of clothes to a minimum. The only luxuries he ever needed were cigarettes. He wrote something on a clay bird, opened a window, and then sent it flying out. "It's for Hiro. I'm past due on my check-in." He paused, moving to the door and bowing deeply. "Thank you for your time, Lady Amekage. I greatly hope you consider what I have said to be of utmost urgency." He slipped out of the door, careful to leave the building without a sound so as not to disturb any office workers or secretaries.

|| Amegakure || Genin ||
Genjutsu || Chakra Mouths || Yamanaka ||Raiton||
Current Background Music
Current Mood: ???
Current Wear: Picture
User Image
Chakra Points: Genin
Bonus: 3 Months, Hachibi Jinchuurki
44/44
S [8] | J [9] | C [13] | G [28] | AS [38]

thefire158

Dangerous Capitalist

3,050 Points
  • Member 100
  • Brandisher 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Jun 30, 2011 12:46 pm
((psst Armand, relay me a message that you returned to rain, or something so I dont have to worry about your safe being))  
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 2:53 pm
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

Haku entered the Amekage's Office after a single knock on her door. He was somewhat bored without Shahnz and needed somewhere else to go. "Lady Amekage? Are you in here or should I just come back some other time?" The Chuunin asked, a curious look in his eyes had replaced the carefree one he normally kept.

"The Crimson Dragon strikes again."

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Sindenky

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 3:15 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"The Guardian Smoke of the Rain."
o Akatsuki's White Tiger o
o Sanin o Amegakure o Close quarter ninjutsu o Smoke Shifting o

The clone of Kemuri spoke up as he formed from the cloud of smoke had had taken the form of. "What brings a member of Kusagakure to the doorstep of the Amekage?" he asked in his normal dull tone. He did not move to intercept the boy, simply standing off to the side of the door, about 10 feet away. There was no way for him to know if this child had the skill to see though a Clone jutsu, or if he would believe it to be the true Kemuri, so he needed to play it safe.

"A man has two reasons for everything. A good reason, and the real reason."
"The best way to become boring is to say everything."
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
136 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:06 pm
Silent like the Wind
Swift like the Storm
I am what I am
Striving to be more

User Image

_________________ Hiro Sherudon

After consulting with his father and other personal affairs Hiro made his way to the Office of the Amekage in hopes of retrieving his next assignment. As he entered the rather large building the Chuunin wiped the rain drenched hair from his face. "I should really consider cutting it," Hiro thought as he climbed the stairs. Upon entering the office Hiro took notice of the foreign shinobi, by the look of his headband he was of Hidden Grass decent. On a happier not Hiro noticed his former teacher standing at the other end of the room. "Kemuri Sensei," Hiro bowed his head in respect. "It seems like its been forever since I've seen you." The young chuunin was eager to tell his former teacher of his journeys.

User Image
User Image

I can perform:
45 Academy Jutsu
35 Gennin Jutsu
25 Chuunin Jutsu
10 Jounin Jutsu
1 S-Ranked Jutsu

It doesnt matter how many jutsus you have
Its all about how you use them

The Village of Falling Rain
Will put out the Fires of the World.

Hiros Vengeful Rage

Duo of the Rain

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200
PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:13 pm
HAKU IKEZA

Hidden Grass//Chuunin//Fire-Lightning//Dragconic//Ranmaru's Eyes//The Crimson Dragon of Kusagakure

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
User Image

The Chuunin quickly picked up on the fact that it was a Clone. Something about his eyes. For the man to be keeping tabs on the village while the Amekage was absent, he would've had to be a high - ranking Shinobi. But the chakra level of the man was far too low to be the real one. However, it didn't matter. "I'd like to learn the Mirror Image Taijutsu Style from Ame. And if you don't mind, I'd also like to learn some Rain Genjutsu. I figured it'd be easier to get it all out of the way and not try to sugar - coat my true request."

"The Crimson Dragon strikes again."

PostPosted: Sun Jul 17, 2011 4:22 pm
User Image
K e m u r i
R o s u

"The Guardian Smoke of the Rain."
o Akatsuki's White Tiger o
o Sanin o Amegakure o Close quarter ninjutsu o Smoke Shifting o

The clones expression did not change, but he was filled with a small amount of anger. "This was something you thought to take the the kage? Priorities in the village of grass must be differnt. Something like that can be handled by myself. And what do you bring in exchange?" he asked the boy, knowing nothing could be worth sacrificing a village secrete. Just as he asked, Hiro entered the small area outside Lady Amekage's office.

The clone turned only a portion of his attention to his former student, returning the bow with a small nod of his head. "To long. I was actually going to start looking for you soon. There will be a meeting. We will have this meeting at the Genin Guidance center. Inform your squad as well as any others you run across." This was not a question, but in fact an order. With that out of his way, he would turn his attention back to the Chunin from Kusa.

"A man has two reasons for everything. A good reason, and the real reason."
"The best way to become boring is to say everything."
"Nobody can go back and start a new beginning, but anyone can start today and make a new ending."
136 Jutsu
_90 Academy Jutsu
__75 Gennin Jutsu
___65 Chuunin Jutsu
____5 Jounin Jutsu
_____20 S-Rank Jutsu

Sindenky

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash