Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Hidden Rain Palace {Nayely's Home} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:15 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA
Nori | Ame Genin | Weapons Class

Nori sniffled and nodded, wiping her eyes. "I-I'll try. I want Mother to be p-proud of me -- to see that I can p-protect myself." She hiccuped slightly. "B-but I always seem to do the wrong thing and say the wrong thing and mess everything up and make her worry and-and, it's just no use . . ." She dropped her head, staring at her dripping, muddy boots. Now the floor was a mess, too . . . one thing after another after another.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:25 pm
User Image

Akkari Martsuro Amegakure Genin Oragami no Dara

"Noriko, go wash up. I am treating you out to eat." She stood back up.

-----My Melody-----

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 8:35 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

"O-okay," Nori mumbled, bending to remove her boots before shuffling off down the hall to her room to change. Still, despite the other girl's words, the Amekage's daughter could not pull herself from the depressing slump. She really and truly felt like she had failed -- that her mother would be displeased and angry when she found out what happened in Oto. There was no doubt in Nori's mind that the woman would find out. Nayley was the Ame-kage. She knew everything.

After pulling on a warm, kimono-esque shirt and thick pants, Nori returned to Paper's with Adam's cape in her arms. It was a comforting object for her -- much better (in a way) than that travel cloak. "Ready . . ."  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 10:16 pm
User Image

"Lets Go'. They headed out to the Tea House, a favorite of hers.

(exit==> Tea House))

-----My Melody-----

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 8:04 am
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

Nori pulled on the cape, slipped on some shoes, and quietly followed after her fellow Ame-nin.

((To the Tea House --> wink )  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 11:26 am
User Image

She had arrived with Noriko.

-----My Melody-----

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Thu Mar 10, 2011 7:18 pm
|~Pein~|
|~Akatsuki Leader~|

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

User Image

_______________________________________________________________________________________________

~|Nayely quickly arrived at her palace and then walked in. She went up to her room and changed out of her clothing and hid it as good as she could.|~

"Using the cover of the cloud hides one's true identity."
User Image

Theme playing: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Tl-ctGA0uHU  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 24, 2011 10:48 am
User Image

She left.

-----My Melody-----

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100

Phantom Muse

Friendly Shapeshifter

7,925 Points
  • Generous 100
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Forum Explorer 100
PostPosted: Sun Mar 27, 2011 5:32 pm
User Image

She went to meet Red X at his home.

-----My Melody-----

PostPosted: Mon Apr 25, 2011 10:40 pm
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

Nori paced her room, chewing on her lower lip and worrying the hem of her sleeves between her fingers. Over the past few weeks, she had kept to herself, running the events of her first mission over and over in her head. There were so many things she had done wrong that she had almost put the entire team in jeopardy. She did not even know how it had turned out! Obviously, Ame was not at war at the moment, so things must not have gone too badly, but she had not heard from her teammates in quite some time, so she could not help but wonder if something horrible had happened.

She bit her knuckles, turning on her heel to start another circuit around the room. What would her mother think of what she was thinking -- what she was planning -- what she wanted to do? No doubt the woman would be disappointed, but Nori just could not go on as things were. She had a taste of the shinobi life, and something told her that it just was not for her -- that she was not cut out for the danger and the fighting and the -- the killing. The girl shivered, hugged herself, and glanced toward her bedroom door. Should she tell her mother or just let things continue like this? Stay hiding and hoping the woman was too busy to seek her out?

After a couple of moments, Nori sighed. No, that would not do at all. Her mother would probably be even more disappointed if that was the case. Kunoichi or not, Nori was still the daughter of the Amekage. Though she was aware that this fact would no doubt make her a target of sorts, and more training would make her safer from would-be assassins or kidnappers, the young girl did not have the heart to throw herself head-first into the fray. She took a breath, steeled her resolve, and snatched up her waterproof cloak as she strode out of her room and subsequently out of the palace in search of her mother.  

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Tue May 10, 2011 6:16 am
User Image
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

The Amekage's daughter heaved a sigh as she stepped out of the rain, shrugged off her cloak, and hung it up in the entryway. That had not gone as she expected and now -- no doubt -- she would have to wait longer to speak with her mother about her . . . decision. Hopefully whatever Nayley had to do at the gates would not put the woman in a bad mood. Nori was almost afraid of what would happen -- how the woman would react -- if she caught her in a bad mood with this news. Nori ran a hand through her hair, set her shoes on a drying rack, and padded to her bedroom. After a brief glance around the large space, she shuffled over to her bed and flopped down onto it. This was definitely not her day.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 8:48 am
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Chuunin

User ImageAdam Nagareboshi
Red X, The Daredevil of the Rain

He walked through the area, as he finally spotted Nayely's home, which he hadn't seen in quite a while, but he noticed it was her's. He stepped in front of the doors of the home, and knocked a 4 times. Then he put his hands inside his pockets again, and looked up for a bit to ponder. Then he tilted his body slightly to the side to look outside at the rain to wait for someone's answer. He didn't really expect her to be there, but he could at least try.

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 10:27 am
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

At the sound of someone knocking at the front door, Noriko pushed herself up and frowned in confusion. Who could come visiting like this? After a moment of thought, she hopped off her bed and trotted quietly out of her room, down the hall, and to the front door. She paused there to peek through the peephole a the visitor -- a young man she did not recognize, yet one that wore the Amegakure no Sato symbol on his hitai-ate. That meant he could be trusted, right? He was not an enemy -- probably looking for her mother.

After taking a deep breath and straightening her back, Nori opened the door and smiled somewhat shyly at the stranger. "Hello. Can I help you with something? If -- If you're looking for Mother -- I mean, the Amekage -- she's not in at the moment. I think she said she was heading to the village gates, but she's got a clone in her office to deal with other stuff -- at least, there was one when I was in there earlier . . ." She trailed off with a sheepish, apologetic smile, realizing that she had started to ramble.  
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 12:15 pm
--------Fuuton Masters Clan Curse Mark ll Head of the Katon Blood Artistry--------
Chuunin

User ImageAdam Nagareboshi
Red X, The Daredevil of the Rain

Red X looked back to where the doors had opened, and Noriko just started to ramble on about her mother like Red was looking for her. He smiled, and said as he tilted his body straight at her "Perhaps this face without a mask is no longer recognizeable. I do believe you still have my original cape here. I came to see how you were, Noriko-chan." he said with a radiant smile, being happy that he finally saw Noriko, an old squadmate and almost like a little sister. His face without the mask was obviously very rare to see.

Look into the eyes of justice
"Greater love hath no man than this, that a man lay down his life for his friends." - John 15:13
"I can do everything through Christ which strengthneth me" - Philippians 4:13
How do you kill a man without fear?
I am the home of the homeless, the strength of the weak, and the money of the poor!

R0bot0

Patriotic Guildsman

9,425 Points
  • Elocutionist 200
  • Contributor 150
  • Citizen 200

Koneko Kuromira

7,500 Points
  • Full closet 200
  • Hygienic 200
  • Elocutionist 200
PostPosted: Wed May 11, 2011 1:26 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
NORIKO DRAGCONIC UCHIHA

Nori blinked several times at the young man before drawing a sharp breath in realization. "Adam!" With a laugh, she bounced forward and hugged him tightly. "I haven't seen you in forever!" She pulled away, smiling widely, and motioned him inside. "Well, don't just stand there in the rain. Come in! Come in! I'll make you some tea, hey?" The Amekage's daughter, a grin on her face, beckoned him to follow her to the kitchen.

"How have you been? I trust your training has been going well? And you've stayed out of trouble?" Her gaze darted almost worriedly to him and then back to her task as she swept about the room, gathering the necessary materials to make a pot of jasmine tea.

((Trying a new picture . . . may or may not keep it . . .))  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff