Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otokage's Building Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:01 pm
(Hey Ronnel, You should go to the training grounds after you're done here. I'm BORRRRED! crying )  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:44 pm
(Cool, already got a squad then. XD)

"Howdy." Nanashi said to the new girl. "I presume you're here to learn? Is it alright if Hachi here teaches you a thing or two?" He asked her.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:50 pm

"Uhm, I don't think so, but don't I need to be part of your village first? That's what I came here to do, join..." This wasn't quite how she had intended to break that bit of information, but this Kage was apparently eager enough that she had to cut to the chase.

((I swear Firu, if you're tagging me on to a Jounin or Chuunin who is inactive, I will hunt you down.))  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 9:53 pm
(Dude, his last post was yesterday...or today....I forget, but he aint inactive, so cool your kittens.)

"Oh right, I forgot." Nanashi said as he stuck out his tongue and grabbed out another headband. "What's your name?" He asked as he grabbed a quill, some ink, and a piece of paper, then had written down the other's names. He waited for hers.  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:09 pm

"Uhm, my name is Kyleilu Tenshi..." This man was definitely strange. Ky frowned slightly - would she actually fit in under the command of a man who forgot something as important as making sure that his shinobi were actually his to command?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 10:57 pm
User Image
"You think you could beat me? Now that's the true illusion."

Hachi Hagami

((lol ya, I check gaia every once in a while.))

Hachi just waited as Nanashi wrote the paper work for his new student. He didn't really mind teaching two or more people, but he hoped there wasn't a line of academy students waiting outside of the office doors.

“Those nightmares, wont be just nightmares anymore."

hid-behind-the-mask

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 11:59 am
(Ronnel....I want to smack your RPC.....and not really in the sexual way.)

"Perfect." Nanashi said as he finished writing her name, and opened a folder, sliding it in. "Alright, go with Sensei Hachi, and he'll debrief you. In the meantime, I have a bit more pressing matters to attend to." Nanashi said, as he smiled widely. After these words were uttered, he began to fade from existence. He was gone.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 12:50 pm
User Image
"You think you could beat me? Now that's the true illusion."

Hachi Hagami

"Well that was weird." Hachi muttered to his self, before turning to his two new students. "Alright I want you two to follow me. We're going stop by the library first to get a few scrolls, and then go to training grounds." Hachi then started walking to the door, and called over his shoulder before leaving. "Try to keep up."

“Those nightmares, wont be just nightmares anymore."

hid-behind-the-mask

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 1:57 pm
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Carla Sennin
______________________________________________________________________________________________________________
User Image
~|"Alright!" Carla said excitingly.|~
_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________

PostPosted: Wed Feb 16, 2011 5:27 pm
Firu Shinra
Nanashi pushed to her a scroll of E-ranking missions. "Pick one and then finish it." He stated as he laced his fingers behind his head and leaned back in his chair.

Princess took a few minutes to read over each mission before showing The Otokage which she choose."I will complete my mission and report back to you in time Lord Otokage!" Princess bowed,and then took off running to complete her mission.  

Dark_Princess_of_Death 07

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Thu Feb 17, 2011 4:57 am
((Ah, don't worry about her. She's just really, really nervous since she has no memory at all. Once she starts feeling more comfortable, she's going to be joking around a lot.))

Kyleilu nodded and hurried after the man who was apparently going to be her sensei, wondering how she was going to survive since she had no skills at all.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 4:50 pm
Victor, a Chuunin of the Sound, stepped into the office quickly. "Lord Otokage...I would like to request a mission. I'd prefer to start from wherever I need to in order to fulfill the requirements for a Jounin rank. Presently, I have not completed any missions, so do with me as you see fit." Naturally, Victor would have to do D-rank and C-rank missions before he could move up to the conditions for Chuunin to Jounin.  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Raito Ichiru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:05 pm
Vilmos entered the office of the Otokage to see that there was already another boy there. He took a seat and waited for the Otokage to deal with him.  
PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:07 pm
"Just one moment." Nanao said as she walked to the nearby window. She threw it open and cupped her hands around her mouth. "NANASHI GET YOUR BUTT BACK HERE! YOU HAVE WORK TO DEAL WITH!!" She yelled to the village, which wound up creating an echo effect. "I'm sure he'll show up in three...two...one...."

As she finished her count, Nanashi appeared in the office, looking at Victor. "Hey Vic, what can I help you with today?" He asked as he walked into his actual office and sat down in the chair behind the desk. Nanashi then noticed the stitched up boy that was also in the waiting room, and waved him in too. "Might as well see what you both need at once."  

Firu Shinra

6,100 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Conversationalist 100

Raito Ichiru

PostPosted: Mon Feb 21, 2011 5:17 pm
Vilmos slightly cringed at Nanao screaming for the Otokage. It felt slightly odd that she had the ability to summon him like that. He then saw the Kage appear in the middle of the room. After he entered his room, and called Vilmos to enter, Vilmos quickly did. "Sir, I-I would like to partake on missions. I feel that I am ready enough to succeed in them." Vilmos stated.  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 34 35 36 37 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff