Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Gates [Post here before entering village] Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Mon Mar 14, 2011 4:29 pm
User ImageBecause his music is in my soul....

Makoto pulled her puppets back into the summoning scroll. Nanashi had arrived to save them again. She walked over to the lid and placed it back onto the container. Her hands still trembling, half from rage, half from adrenalin, she looked at Zeramaru again."You are...one to talk." She said as she watched him walking back into Otogakure.

....I will never fail him

x
x
x
x

♪♫ Shirogane Puppeteer ♪♫ Makoto Kurosawa ♪♫ Chuunin of the Sound ♪♫

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 7:26 am
User Image

Terra Misashi

Terra casually walked towards the gates, on the surface she just looked normal but she was actually quite worried. Mai, Yumi and her husband suddenly went missing, she has been looking for them. One of her guesses would be Sound as Zeramaru and her spent their last few meetings here.

"I'll wait to be let in. I'm an S-ranked medic, former squad captain of Kumogakure Terra Misashi. I seek entrance, I'm looking for my family." She said loudly, it does not take a genius to figure out there might be guards or ANBU hidden near by. She had experience with this, she first noticed these type of guards at konoha months ago.

She quickly stuffed one hand into her pouch and it started chewing on some clay.

"Everyone gets a second chance and everyone will take it, but sometimes they will take it to do the same thing.

ACsweetpea

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:11 pm
Zeo Azieru

User Image

Zeo started to walk and exit the gates when he spotted Terra. He knew he had to say something to her but he did not wish to expose her to what had happened.

He noticed she only stood there waiting as if searching for something or someone. "Is there a way for me to aid you?" he asked then he recalled one thing, his voice. It was a stupid mistake for him to make, he forgot to change and pretend to have the voice of someone else but now that he did use it he had to use it as his voice.

110 Academy Jutsu
85 Gennin Jutsu
70 Chuunin Jutsu
50 Jounin Jutsu
35 S-Rank Jutsu

"You mustn't let mistakes weigh you down, acknowledge them and take what you have learned to move on."

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 4:15 pm
Dark_Princess_of_Death 07
Princess stood there at Makotos side with a simple yet blank look on her face.She was lost completely with what had happened.So many thoughts moved about her head causing a slight headache in the process.So the man or puppet better was not there tgo fight them but instead to recreate himself in a new image.A puppet much less then a man had done so many wrongs and now wanted to do right.He claimed that his hand was more or less his own in previous encounters with others in his past.A man driven to the edge andlived there for some time."What a beast this man is.A man who did so much wrong for his own pleasure." Princess looked at Nakamuro who seemed to know so much about him."Nakamuro-San how did you know that puppet man so well."

User Image
____Nakamuro Shirogane____
The Iron Death
Puppet user Chunin Satetsu/Iron Sand Shirogane Clan Otogakure

Nakamuro looked over at Princess, giving her a small smile as he cleared his throat to talk. "I don't really know him much in person, I only read what he had done in many books throughout the my lifetime. But something seemed rather...odd." He said, puzzled at what had happen earlier and how memories were rushing to his head, or...was it forgotten memories? He shook his head, deciding that he will look into that later, right now, he had a mission to complete. "Alright, we have a mission to accomplish. Shall we go?" he asked the other two, ready to head out to Mist.

"My sand will cover the world into darkness...

... Leaving nothing behind but a Iron Death."

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

ACsweetpea

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:27 pm
User Image

Terra Misashi

"T-That voice!" Terra exclaimed and she immediately reached to grab Zeo's mask but she stopped, she noticed unlike Zeramaru, Zeo was not incredibly pale.

She chuckled and scratched her head. "I'm looking for my husband." she said and then she leaned over to whisper something. "Akasun Zeramaru." she then moved back to look straight at Zeo.

"Everyone gets a second chance and everyone will take it, but sometimes they will take it to do the same thing.

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:33 pm
Princess smiled looking at Makoto."Yes! Now Koto what was the plan? I think you said you had a plan."Princess started to think over what had just happened as she wanted to say that she was probably the most useless in battle between the three but it wasn't the time.  

Squishy Havock

5,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 6:43 pm
Zeo Azieru

User Image

Zeo knew it was too early for Terra to get involved in anything. "My dear I am not him. But I knew him well and now I see myself only as a vessel." Zeo said proudly as he held Terra's hand and placed in it an ornate golden ring.

"I am a vessel for his hopes, dreams and the future of his ideals. I shall continue what he originally wanted." Zeo said as he kissed Terra's hand and then walked away. For a short while he was going to just walk but since he did not want to be followed he made a set of seals.

Suddenly the entire village gates were consumed by darkness, it was not night but just pitch black darkness. A short while later it faded back to normal but Zeo was long gone.

"You mustn't let mistakes weigh you down, acknowledge them and take what you have learned to move on."

((dont mind this one, I just like the dramatic effect... If you can guess the genjutsu good for you...))  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 8:53 pm
User ImageBecause his music is in my soul....

"My...what? Oh, my plan! So, we need to capture a Mist shinobi first. After that, we will disguise ourselves as rogue shinobi. Using either Naka-kun or my own puppetry skills, we will use the captured shinobi as a puppet. He will act as though we are his prisoners. That will get us into Mist. Once inside, we'll have to find a place where we can switch disguises. Once we have properly disguised ourselves as Mist shinobi, using the actual Mist shinobi's headband and tools, we can go 'check out' something from the library. From there, we haul but back to Oto."Makoto explained. She smiled, knowing that her plan was clever.

....I will never fail him

x
x
x
x

♪♫ Shirogane Puppeteer ♪♫ Makoto Kurosawa ♪♫ Chuunin of the Sound ♪♫

Crimson Remedy

PostPosted: Wed Mar 16, 2011 9:30 pm
Princess nodded in agreement as she smiled."That sounds great! What do you think Nakamuro?"

((Feeling pretty lazy right now sad ))  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:33 pm
A man appeared as he stood leaning on a tree waiting for someone.  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:39 pm
User Image
The Iron Death

Nakamuro only nodded to both Makoto and Princess, seeming this plan may work after all. While they were all talking, some person he never met appeared in a lonesome tree, looking right at his directions. Nakamuro turn his body fully, eying the strange person as something about him seemed...weird. His head started to hurt again, but only minor, his thoughts going to so many things but kept his attention on the strange man. It was almost like he forgot what he was currently doing at the moment as well.

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:48 pm
User Image
~Teddy_Okazi_Akusa~
_Jounin_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_Kusagakure No Sota_

"For everything you have missed...XXyou have gained something else...XX and for everything you gain...XX you lose something else."

Teddy tilted his head as his face was being covered by a orange mask, he put his right index finger out as he motioned the boy to come to him.

User Image  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 6:56 pm
User Image
The Iron Death

Nakamuro stood at first, he didn't know what to do really, but since this man was here he might as well listen to what he has to say. The orange mask seem rather weird, something about him was diffidently wrong but part of him as well wanted to speak to him. Nakamuro then started to walk, getting closer to the man, but when he did his head started to hurt more and more. Finally when he got right to this man, his headache just vanished out of thin air. He shook his head to focus his attention on this man as the boy cleared his throat now. "Yes?" He simply said and all he could say, he didn't really like talking much to strangers and people he haven't met yet.

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:00 pm
User Image
~Teddy_Okazi_Akusa~
_Jounin_xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx_Kusagakure No Sota_

"For everything you have missed...XXyou have gained something else...XX and for everything you gain...XX you lose something else."

Teddy smiled as it couldn't be seen, " I need your help, rather I want your help to destroy a objective of someones," he said. He kept the conversation low to were nobody could hear what they were speaking about. Teddy got up from the tree as he sat down on the grass.

User Image  

iTeddy Inferni

3,700 Points
  • Beta Consumer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
  • Beta Contributor 0

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Mar 17, 2011 7:14 pm
User Image
The Iron Death

Nakamuro was somewhat shock to hear what this man said, to destroy someone? But for some reason, he liked the idea of that- wait, what is he thinking? his mind felt confused, one part said to stop this man now. the world around him felt dizzy, as if it was spinning so fast. Memories of the past seem to resurface, the time when he was at Sand and killed his own father with his Iron sand. He remembered it clearly now, he killed his father because he enjoyed killing him, the clan was going to kill Nakamuro, but his mother was too overprotective of him and they ran out of the Sand village to join Sound. Nakamuro now had a sadistic smile on his face, he now remembered what he had to do. "Who are they?" He said, rather in an exciting tone, a sense of craziness in his voice as well.

45 Remaining
45 Academy
35 Gennin
25 Chuunin
10 Jounin
1 S-Ranked

-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash