Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otocademy Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:49 pm
He honestly had no idea what to answer that with. He concluded that this was possibly the most flaming f** (no offense intended lawl) he'd ever met. "Ha. Alright, alright, hold on a sec." He put on a small chuckle, before rapidly stringing together handseals, and doing the technique himself. What he turned into was a muscular man with his same facial features, but carefully styled hair, as well as his attire seeming to only comprise of a tank top, and some belted jeans. "You answer me first: how do I look?" He could already guess what Kenji would say, questioning only why he did not want to look this way himself. Personally, this man didn't enjoy femininity, even in women, for attraction or for battle. He wanted to teach -- wanted to see -- battle hardened soldiers. Making dresses wasn't the ideal profession for a ninja. Perhaps he needed to toughen this boy up.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 8:51 pm
" I would never leave you". She promised and gave his hand a squeeze. She let go just enough so that she could trace circles on the back of his hand with her finger nails. Picking up his other hand with hers, She then began to show him through physically placing his hands in the right sequince of hand signs and what they were. " no matter who or what I would never leave your side.

Freyja was getting annoyed with the teacher and Kenji. "so you just want to be beautiful? ThAts disgusting" frayja said flatly with no emotion. "love is not about what you can see with eyes."  

PaYg

Phantomhive Lord

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:32 pm
~Kenji~

User Image
~"Oh my sensei," he said blushing. "You're one handsome hunky man candy. Oh, I would love to rub on you any day," He said giggling. He looked over at the only female chick and giggled at her, returning to his own form once more. "You're jealous because no man has ever loved you sweetie, am I right? Love is something important in life that just about every ninja needs other than strength and determination. Without something to love, we have nothing to fight for and therefore we only kill because we want to kill instead of fighting for what we want to protect. Therefore, I fight because I want to protect all those I love, even if it is a girl, I still need to protect them to show my...love for them we'll say. Now then, being a good ninja also means having your nido or a way of life. That is my nido, to protect any one who I care about. That will always make me stronger. By the way sensei, I'll transform into something less girly for you,"

With that, Kenji focused on his chakara once more and performed the basic hand sign. Instead of transforming into a female, he turned himself into a man, a real man and not some girly one either. He basically took himself and turned himself into a normal man/boy who looked like he wanted to fight and be strong and take out something. He was his former self before he changed. "This sensei is probably what you wanted, a man behind the mask. This is what I used to be. I do say though, I was still attractive then to. All I know is I remember waking up and having the sudden feeling for wearing women's clothes and making my own wear. I hated looking like this. It reminded me of him,"~

((BTW, I never mentioned is he had family, so this is weird.))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 9:54 pm
Before responding to anything Kenji said or did, he quickly turned to Freyja, and spoke sternly: "That is quite enough out of you, miss. There will be no condemning of anyone's beliefs in this classroom. If Kenji wants to be beautiful, or handsome, or whatever, then you and I will allow him to do that. This is your fellow ninja, you both will one day fight and die for your country, and because of that, you cannot afford to be anything less than united." He then turned to Kenji, and put his hand on the boy's shoulder. "Listen, Kenji. I'm fine with all of the things you do. Whatever you want to be is whatever you should be. This is not what I want. It is not you, Kenji. It's what you think I desire. And maybe it is what I desire. Maybe I'm more infatuated with strength and ruthlessnes than I should be. But don't let societie's opinion change you. To do so would be degrading yourself." However, he couldn't help but laugh. Not in an offensive manner, but strangely, he felt himself warming up to the boy. "Learning to score your teacher is not one of the lessons I had in mind. But..." He slipped out a piece of paper from his pockets, and lightly whispered in Kenji's ear... "Here's my address incase you want one-on-one lessons on the matter. But don't come as anyone other than yourself." He winked as he moved from Kenji's ear, before reverting to his usual form, though the only real difference was that his actual outfit was slightly less revealing. "I apologize to you, my students. In trying to get to know you all, I've gotten carried away. Also, I apologize, Freyja. I was a bit too strict on you."

(LOL @ Ander asking him to come back to his place.

Pretty much an inside joke, I told Emma I was tempted to be mean to Kenji for lulz but she was like "NOO" so I said "okay, I'll be nice. By asking him fo smex.")  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Dii of Babylon

Divine Associate

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:00 pm
Incubus Shane
(LOL @ Ander asking him to come back to his place.

Pretty much an inside joke, I told Emma I was tempted to be mean to Kenji for lulz but she was like "NOO" so I said "okay, I'll be nice. By asking him fo smex.")

(( Shane is a Man Whore.
<3 ))

PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:02 pm
~Kenji~

User Image
((PFFT. That just made my night. XD Is yaoi accepted here? I think the rules said no yaoi/yuri, but I forgot. XD In a sad way, I have become the yaoi fangirl. XD))

Kenji returned to his old form and blushed at his sensei and took the slip of paper and placed it in his pocket inside his yukata *or that what it seems to be*. He then whispered back in his ear stating, "I'll swing on by tonight. Just make sure you have things ready for me when I arrive and don't forget the whipe. ;D"

Kenji went up to Freyja and sighed. He took her hand and gave a small kiss on it. "Sorry stamping on you. Consider this a thanks. I do this to all my girlfriends, so don't worry about it being strange. I can stop if you want. Now then, one more technique to learn right? After all, I'm this much closer to being a good student/ninja,"

Phantomhive Lord

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Wed Jun 01, 2011 10:17 pm
(Haha, it made my night writing it. And naw. It'd be pretty discrimnatory if there was a rule like that. It's most definitely allowed, in fact, yaoi/yuri pairings are pretty damn common here.

@Emma: This time it's your fault. <3)

He chuckled lightly, before deciding to teach the final jutsu. After this, he'd have to drop on by the boy's home and perform the... err, graduation ceremony. "The last one is substitution jutsu. Follow these handsigns," he mimicked them, slowly enough for all to see, however since Kuri couldn't see, he walked over to him and held both hands gently, before having them mimick each sign. Hopefully he'd remember them. "And when they are done, quickly look at an object nearby. When you are next hit, you will replace yourself with that object. It can be anything. HOWEVER, you cannot replace yourself with something over thirty pounds. No matter what. You two can learn it here, I'll leave a clone," stopping there, he stepped back over to Kenji and spoke solely to him once more, his lips lightly touching his ears as words poured out from them. "And you Kenji, can practice with me, alone. What do you say? You never know when you'll have the opportunity to get my full attention, so you should seize it."

(Haha, I'm starting to get attached to this NPC character. I should make him a profile lolol.)  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:48 am
User ImageKurisutofa Kettoukodomo
XXXXXXX Only Heaven and Earth are his homes

Kurisutofa did the hand sign and said the words "Henge!" As he did smoke came around him and what he transformed into was something he was accustomed to. He transformed into Freyja everything was absolutely perfect except the skin color, it was far off since it was a pale white that was humanly inacheivable. As was the pure white hair, "How did i do Freyja?"

His Impenetrable mind is his Castle XXXXXXXX
And his Friend Is his life

Meat Vegetable

Phantomhive Lord

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 2:32 pm
~Kenji~

User Image
((well damn, that's the first time I've seen an rp guild accepting to yaoi/yuri. XD))

Kenji nodded at his sensei. He went over by the training area. Objects we're flying around every where. Suddenly, a kunai was coming at him. He quickly did a few hand signs and tried to use a substitute rag doll, but was suddenly hit by the kunai.

"Damn, I missed. Alright then, I'm not going to give up. I'll keep on trying until I get it right,"

Kenji focused once more, waiting for his target to strike at him. When a kunai was about to hit, he once again did the few hand signs and substituted a perfect small rag doll version of him, which fell to the ground. From afar, Kenji appeared on down with only one cut on his arm, but the rest of him was perfectly fine.

"Well then, I think that was alright. I think my skill was good and danny sensei. Now then, how about we do the graduation ceremony, at your place about...I am thinking 8 or so. I'll make sure I come prepared. Tehehehe,"~

((Also I'm still kind of tired so excuse me for messing up in my post))

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 3:35 pm
(well, if a guild being uncensored is what you mean, then no. this guild censors anything 18+ of either orientation lol, so if they did do anything it'd have a timeskip involved.)

"Good job. Here's your headband." The man tossed him a sound headband, walking off to his dorm, though leaving a clone behind to teach the students. The truth was that this would probably be much more one-sided than Kenji would expect.  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

Phantomhive Lord

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 4:50 pm
~Kenji~

User Image
((Ok, now I have no where else to go. XD))

Kenji took his head band and stared at it with glisting eyes.

"So...pretty..."

He took the head band and placed it around his neck like a necklace and smiled. For once he was one step closer to becoming a full plead ninja.

"Well sweeties. It looks like I'm out. I am now a certified ninja hey! Now all the boys can come after me...I mean what not? I didn't say...*poofs*

Kenji quickly disappeared and did whatever ninjas now do...

PostPosted: Thu Jun 02, 2011 5:52 pm
A wave anger flached in her at the teachers words. this boy was permitted to say he hated women and what not. but she could not express her opinione on the matter? she felt obviously that favroitism was taking place and it annoyed her more. Flirting was all right and acusing her of not knowing love was alright? all she had said was that primarly caring about beauty was disgusting. fine let them be. her anger was flaring underskin. clearly they didnot appriecte women. fantastic.

she pushed the emotion down and would let them continue in there selfishness. she had somthing far more important in her hands than two nieve an imature boys.

"very close!" Freyja congratulated him. "the skin and hair are a bit to light though.

Freyja did the handsings and said "Henge" she had inteded to transform into the teacher but she was to short and the build was clearly to frail.  

PaYg

Meat Vegetable

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 3:53 am
User ImageKurisutofa Kettoukodomo
XXXXXXX Only Heaven and Earth are his homes

He sighed, "I still have a hard time understanding color because i cannot see i don't understand it." As he he did the hand sign again "henge," He turned into sturdy oak table, again there were noclear color to it, someplace were too dark others too light as though they were made in black and white.

His Impenetrable mind is his Castle XXXXXXXX
And his Friend Is his life

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 5:07 am
"Come on, Kuri. Freyja got me down perfectly, you can master this technique too. You don't need to see it. Touch it. And in your mind, think of its properties. Its shape, its edges. Think not of something as trivial as color, think of flaws in its perfection, and perfect those flaws. You don't need eyesight as long as you can take hold."  

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0

xLytez

PostPosted: Sat Jun 04, 2011 12:40 pm
Upon his arrival the air would feel different, somewhat electrifying charged by the sheer nature of his raiton powers with ZEUS on his back. Tetsuya Raiken entered the Academy area where the students all trained in hopes of becoming genin, and he was eager to watch their progress and to see every single one of them grow to atleast chuunin as soon as possible while being the strongest of their class. "It would seem you are all quite skilled..." He then saw Kurisutofa attempt the henge and his emotionless cold outer shell was shattered by the presence of a faint smirk. In that same instant his body simply faded away as he appeared beside Kuri. "It is as your instructor has said, you need not see to understand. Your inability to do so leaves you without the restriction so many of us have on our imagination and interpretation of this world. You are free to become anything you want. Now as Otokage I hereby assign you your first mission...transform!"  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff