Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Otogakure Training Grounds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:18 am
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

Hiro saw the iron sand rise up once again to aid the demonic puppet as he detached from the projectiles in order to reserve his chalkra. From afar the larger, bulkier puppet's arm blasted away from its body as it moved towards Hiro. Fortunately due to how far the puppet had to fire to reach Hiro, it gave him plenty of time to dodge the arm as he side stepped to the left only to brush along Hiro's left hand. Hiro began to look fatigued, standing there with his kunai in front of him in order to fend off the sword wielding puppet.

((Thanks Kuro, but I think i got this under control...at least for a while longer. And besides Im kinda using this fight to see how my wittle student from the sand village improved while I was away whee ))

26 Academy Level Jutsu
19 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu

((Edit: BTW just read up on Tagger, and being the puppet wizard that i was I got a suggestion for ya. Instead of firing and having to retrieve the arms you should install a grapple system. Think of it like Links Hookshot, so once its fired you can retract it. You could also give his arm enough slack to use as a flail like weapon. Just sayin))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:33 am
(Student? You do know that Katsuro(My RPC) was a higher rank than you when he join the sand village, right? XD)

+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro just watched as the hand miss his target, which was a pain, the iron sand lifting the huge hand off the ground and bringing it back to Tager. Lambda found it's chance to strike again as it unleash a devastating upward slash and a vertical slash at the same time. A wall of iron appeared behind Hiro, giving the percentage of escape down. Nakamuro just watched as always, his heart rate at a good peace as well as his breathing. He may have to call it off later, that is if Hiro wants to keep on fighting. The iron sand that surrounded Nakamuro kept a good eye on any sudden attacks from almost everywhere around Nakamuro, same goes for the Tager puppet.

...Give me strength

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:45 am
((Im pretty sure I was a Jounin or an Oinin when you were around...no wait thats Ronnel. I think we may have been squad mates.))

Hiro Sherudon

User Image

Hiro grinned as he baited his opponent and finally had a turn to strike. With the sword puppet moving forward and the hissing sand behind him Hiro staggered left as he swung his left fist across his body. In synch with the motion of his arm, the pulsating chalkra strings were strained as they lifted off the ground pulling the large metal fist towards the opposing puppet that had now left itself vulnerable in its offensive position.

Jutsu Used
Chalkra Strings

25 Academy Level Jutsu -1
19 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:50 am
(Large metal fist? You mean Tager's fist that I shot off?)  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

OHKO Bunny

O.G. Rabbit

8,250 Points
  • Little Bunny Foo Foo 100
  • Invisibility 100
  • Divorced 100
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:51 am
Tails1990

Jutsu Used
Chalkra Strings

25 Academy Level Jutsu -1
19 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu

(( I'm glad this caught on, I think the whole guild should use it >.< ))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 11:52 am
Demonic Slayer Wasuken
(Large metal fist? You mean Tager's fist that I shot off?)

((Oh yeah. I was planning on taking control of a piece of Lambia with the granny chiyo projectile thing, but you deflect so much with your iron sand it never happened. So I took advantage of the large fist, which I came in contact with like two post ago. mrgreen ))  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:01 pm
(Don't know how you took control of the fist with all that iron sand surrounding it, but I guess it's OK. XD

And you tricky devil you. whee )

+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

|+l+|-Genin-|+l+|-Shirogane Clan-|+l+|-Iron Sand-|+l+|-Puppet User-|+l+|-The Exiled One-|+l+|-Otogakure-|+l+|

Mother...

Nakamuro was surprised that Hiro took control of Tager's fist which could be a problem. Nevertheless, he reacted with Lambda's shield from the multiple blades that were attached to her, lambda herself was sent flying and hit hard on the ground, some of her blades were cracked but absorbed most of the impact. The Iron wall that was behind Hiro shot about 4 Iron spears at Hiro, iron sand from the top of him rained down with multiple iron senbons as he retreated Lambda to Nakamuro's side. Nakamuro himself would have to think more defensively and rely on his Iron sand now. "You're good." Nakamuro simply said to Hiro, this fight was so much fun to him, he didn't even care if Hiro was from another village.

...Give me strength

29 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:13 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

A shadow lingered over Hiro as turned to confront what it might be...it was the wall of iron sand. Frantically trying to defend against the wall that had sprouted into utter chaos, Hiro retracted his arm as the large fist of the puppet was dragged in front of him, shielding Hiro as the iron spears and a small portion of the senbon punctured through the forearm. Unfortunately the force of the iron projectiles was too great as it all came down on Hiro as the impact created a cloud of dust in the general area.

((Lol thanks, ever since I left NUR I was an Admin for a BYOND game and only got sneakier.

Btw did you get my suggestion for your Tager puppet?))  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:19 pm
+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

Nakamuro at first thought he killed Hiro, but it was only a clone that turn into a cloud of dust. His eye widen as it was a clone this whole time. Using the sand to scout around the real Hiro, Nakamuro looked around with careful eyes, his puppet close to him for an act of defense. The hand that was laying on the ground was quickly recovered by the iron sand once more, attaching itself to Tager's arm once more.

...Give me strength

29 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu

(No, what was it anyway?)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:27 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

As the cloud of dust lifted, Hiro's clone had been exposed after a valiant effort, crippling one puppet and putting the others arm out of commission was a great feat. In the nearby braches of a tall tree stood Hiro, streamlining through a series of handsigns as a large ball of forceful wind was created. Hiro released this spherical storm of slashing winds just before the clone dispersed, hoping that it wasnt too late to catch his opponent off guard.

((Edit: BTW just read up on Tagger, and being the puppet wizard that i was I got a suggestion for ya. Instead of firing and having to retrieve the arms you should install a grapple system. Think of it like Links Hookshot, so once its fired you can retract it. You could also give his arm enough slack to use as a flail like weapon. Just sayin))

Jutsu Used
Exploding Wind Technique

25 Academy Level Jutsu
18 Gennin Jutsu -1
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 12:39 pm
(Oh, I can reattach the hand back onto Tager's arm, I just needed the hand back by any means possible. and once the battle is over, I'll see if I can upgrade my Tager puppet.)

+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

Nakamuro just smirk, the iron sand doing it's job as a wall of iron appeared around Nakamuro but was cut barely around his left arm, blood sliding off slowly, the Tager puppet and the Lambda puppet had tons of scratch marks from the attach, but nothing too serious happen to them, knowing that they could still fight. As for a counter attack,t he iron sand reacted to Hiro, sending even more Iron senbons and iron kunais at Hiro, about 8 more in total. The sand under Hiro rose up like spikes, hoping this will caught him off guard as well. The Iron sand was almost everywhere around the training grounds, this gave him a major advantage for the field.

...Give me strength

29 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu

(I think I'm about ready to unleash my most devastating attack I have to offer with my Iron Sand. XD)  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 4:08 pm
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

Hiro glanced at his opponent briefly before things began to heat up again. The look on his face was calm,yet focus, it almost appeared as if he wasnt even trying when really the sound ninjas tactics had Hiro struggling for ideas. "Hmm maybe this kid does have potential, I can see how Kuro was caught off guard," he thought as he loosened the bandages that held the large windmill Shuriken to his back. Now that both puppets would be somewhat crippled, it was time for Hiro to strike back.

By this point in the game Hiro had noticed certain features that helped him pre determine his opponents movements, like the density of the air where sand would accumulate, and the shifting of the ground as it moved along. These traits helped Hiro stay one step of the game. Holding the Windmill Shuriken firmly, Hiro waited until the opportune moment to strike. As he felt the ground beneath him start to shift he leaped backwards as he waved the large projectile in front of him, creating a headwind that would push against the oncoming senbon, and destroying any momentum they once had. As the large gust continued billowing towards the enemy it was visible that the storm had a razor sharp attribute to it as slice marks ripped through the terrain in the storms path.

Jutsu Used
Slashing Wind Skill

25 Academy Level Jutsu
18 Gennin Jutsu -1
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu

((Time to get a little more up beat---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E_YMheWpKs ))  

Cappey-San

Aged Gekko

9,350 Points
  • Bidding War 100
  • Olympian 200
  • Medalist 100

Irish-Sama

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 7:47 pm
User Image

Sarium Uchiha
Human Puppet. S-Rank. Wandering Nin. Puppet Master.

Sarium walked into the very familiar training grounds, he stopped for a second and let his intimidating gaze pan horizontally as to see the whole training ground. Sarium walked towards a secluded area in the training grounds, once he reached his favorite spot he sat down and slide his massive scroll from his back. Sarium unrolled the scroll and pressed his hand against a seal and suddenly one of his oldest puppets Mikon Kujo appeared, then he repeated the process and his menacing puppet Doku Saru appeared. Sarium activated his sharingan as he let chakra strings attach to his puppets, suddenly he aimed both puppets at himself and a few dozen sebon where shot in his direction. Sarium used his sharingan to watch the movements of the sebon and he picked the best path away from the sebon. Sarium then dived through the air avoided the sebon and he kept hold of the chakra strings. (1/20)

Sarium made a quick flick of his wrist that shot more sebon at him in a wider spray, he carefully calculated the trajectory and moved out of the way with time to spare. (2/20)

Sarium then walked over and set down a bag full of kunai and walked back away about fifteen feet. He controlled the puppets to grab kunai and then he made them throw the kunai, which was roughly six kunai every ten seconds. Sarium continued to duck, dive, and roll out of the way for a continuous bombardment lasting two minutes. (3/20)

Sarium stopped and decided that it would also work to train avoiding kunai and sebon at the same time, he made Mikon Kujo continue the assault of kunai with his four arms and Doku Saru began shooting more sebon with its two arms. Sarium used his sharingan to see the movement of the projectiles slower and thus dodged all of them. (4/20)

Sarium continued the assault with a renewed vigor as he worked towards training his eyes, he increased the speed of the projectiles and continued to dodge them. He even went as far as to grab a kunai out of the air and use it to fend of some kunai. (5/20)

Sarium continued the dodging as he used his sharingan to see the movements of the projectiles in a slower speed, and thus reacted to their movements faster. He ducked and dived as he dodged the projectiles being throw at him by his own puppets. (6/20)

Sarium then sighed and unrolled his scroll again, he pressed both hands to two seals and then his puppets disappeared. He rolled back up his scroll and started to leave the training grounds.

PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 2:01 pm
Tails1990
Hiro Sherudon

User Image

Hiro glanced at his opponent briefly before things began to heat up again. The look on his face was calm,yet focus, it almost appeared as if he wasnt even trying when really the sound ninjas tactics had Hiro struggling for ideas. "Hmm maybe this kid does have potential, I can see how Kuro was caught off guard," he thought as he loosened the bandages that held the large windmill Shuriken to his back. Now that both puppets would be somewhat crippled, it was time for Hiro to strike back.

By this point in the game Hiro had noticed certain features that helped him pre determine his opponents movements, like the density of the air where sand would accumulate, and the shifting of the ground as it moved along. These traits helped Hiro stay one step of the game. Holding the Windmill Shuriken firmly, Hiro waited until the opportune moment to strike. As he felt the ground beneath him start to shift he leaped backwards as he waved the large projectile in front of him, creating a headwind that would push against the oncoming senbon, and destroying any momentum they once had. As the large gust continued billowing towards the enemy it was visible that the storm had a razor sharp attribute to it as slice marks ripped through the terrain in the storms path. Anyone else that were in the training grounds wouldn't have to worry as the spikes dodge everyone else int eh training grounds.

Jutsu Used
Slashing Wind Skill

25 Academy Level Jutsu
18 Gennin Jutsu -1
5 Chuunin Jutsu
1 Jounin Jutsu

((Time to get a little more up beat---> http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=7E_YMheWpKs ))

+N+akamuro +S+hirogane

Mother...

Nakamuro only held up another smirk, it was time to test out his newest jutsu he had learn so far and by far the most powerful in his arsenal. The wind may be strong, but the iron sand started to form into into two huge shapes, one a giant iron cube, the other a pyramid shape. Tager held Nakamuro with it's body, blocking anything wind that charged right at Nakamuro. He also ordered Lambda to use her shield once more to cover his back as the two iron shapes were lifted in the air combining together , the magnetic force would then repel each other, forming spikes as it quickly lashed out from almost everywhere around the battlefield and from where Hiro was, escape was near impossible as it's spikes were quickly forming and lashing out at almost every direction.

...Give me strength

Name: Iron Sand World Order (砂鉄界法, Satetsu Kaihō; Viz "Iron Sand: Needle Sphere")

29 Academy Level Jutsu
20 Gennin Jutsu
5 Chuunin Jutsu
0 Jounin Jutsu

Name: Iron Sand World Order (砂鉄界法, Satetsu Kaihō; Viz "Iron Sand: Needle Sphere")
Type: Kekkei genkai, No rank(I'm guessing A rank, Jounin), Offensive, All ranges

This jutsu uses Iron Sand to create a gigantic sphere of branching spikes. The user creates two masses of Iron Sand with opposite polarities and then merges them together. This causes the magnetic forces to instantly increase and the repellent force created by the two opposing magnetic fields scatters the Iron Sand across a vast area.

The Iron Sand spreads in spikes that branch off irregularly, making it almost impossible to get a clear overview of what is happening. This also makes evading the spikes nearly impossible. Even if the opponent has managed to evade getting hit, the Iron Sand spikes will have filled the entire surroundings, cutting off any escape routes. With the opponent trapped, the user is free to attack in person.
uls  

Demonic Slayer Wasuken

FireCat of Hell2000

3,200 Points
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Fri Feb 25, 2011 3:04 pm
Kat started to picture her charkra forming into a tight sphere. but kat was having a hard time concentrating because she was getting tired. "man why is this jutsu being so hard to learn, so annoying". 14/21

Kat said still concentrating her charaka into a sphere. But for some reason her chrakra wouldn't form a sphere in her hands. No matter how hard she pictured a sphere in her head. 15/21

"i dont get it why is'nt it working " Then kat got an idea and started to think of the sphere made of raw glowing energy. Kat concentrated on this idea in her mind. "ahhhhhhhhhh" Kat said as she concentrated on forming her charka into the sphere that was in her mind.16/21

After 10 minuets finally her charka started to swirl around in her hand but as loose wisps of charka. Kat sighed and concentrated harder and harder. The wisps of charkra slowly started to come together to form a orange glowing sphere of raw energy.17/21

"hmm finally, i mean honestly i dont know why that took so long " Kat said as the sphere finished up forming until it was sitting perfectly in her hand. "ya looks good" Kat said looking it over. "hopefully it wont suddenly disappear like last time"18/21

Kat said giving the glowing sphere a suspicious look like the sphere had a mind of its own. "ok time to finishes this once and for all" Kat said with fire burning in her eyes . As the sphere of glowing energy just sat in her hand.19/21

"ok here it goes" Kat said raising her hand up a lil bit and then quickly smashing the sphere into the ground. As the sphere was smashed into the ground . It exploded with pure heat . 20/21

The explosion reached 5 meters all around . Kat wasn't harmed at all by the explosion of the sphere. But if anyone was within 5 radius area of the explosion then they would have to deal with the concussive force of the blast and they might get dehydrated by the intense heat of the blast along with the other effects that the blast causes. "well thats that , justu learned" Kat said smiling and swiping her hands.21/21  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 25 26 27 28 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff