Welcome to Gaia! ::

The renaissance galaxy

Back to Guilds

Tags: Renaissance, Galaxy, Anime, Boy-love, Interests 

Reply 17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners
Empress Dee's lounge - permanent Guild RP Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

william-tyler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:28 pm
William closed up the Romantic Piano for the day and sighed sadly. "Another empty day. Nobody seems to like my place. So much for an enchanted musical instrument."

He wandered to his mother's lounge and went straight upstairs to the 3rd floor where, to no surprise it already had customers. He sat by the bar and sighed sadly once again.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:46 pm
Alas grabbed held her blade. She was bored. She didn't want to hold her blade for very long anyway.  

KTS

william-tyler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 5:52 pm
Will could feel an evil aura nearby, or rather, a strong weapon's energy very close. He had to wonder if it was his own sword that he constantly had strapped to him, and so, he undid the belt to it and took it out.

He realized that it wasn't his blade, so whose could it be?

Searching the lounge, he saw a woman holding a sword. Walking up to her, William sheathed his own sword again, strapping it to his back. He asked her, "Where did you get such a strong and fine weapon, miss?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:28 pm
((Alas is a child)) Alas looked at Will. "Does it matter where I got such a weapon?" She asked him.  

KTS

william-tyler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 6:39 pm
(That doesn't matter, I am not thinking dirty thoughts. I know she's a kid anyway.)

Will replied, "No, not really. I have a weapon too. I am just making conversation. My ma is always very busy, so I never really get to talk with her anymore. I saw her downstairs with a customer with her in dragon mode. Who knows what she's up to. Anyway, I got my weapon from a saiyan prince."  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:10 pm
Alas said,"I don't know why you told me about this." She paused. She looked at her blade. "After all this is a heir loom to my family."  

KTS

william-tyler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:33 pm
Will smiled, "Cool! Kind of like the Kusanagi sword. That's a famous sword that's passed through generations. Maybe someday we can test them against one another in a sparring match. First one to lose their sword in the ground admits that their sword is weaker. What do you think? I mean we don't have to spar now of course. I was saying that it would be cool to test out. I've never really tested my sword against another before. We'd wear protective gear. No sense landing either one of us in the hospital, right?"  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:45 pm
Alas grabbed her blade. "Fine then anything is better than waiting." she said. "At least I will be doing something."  

KTS

william-tyler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 7:50 pm
Will laughed, "Okay then. Let's do this!"

Pulling out his blade, the metal shimmered under the candlelights in the room. Bowing to his opponent, he took a defensive stance and swung his blade towards the other one in front of him.  
PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 8:35 pm
She quickly dodged his blade. She grabbed her blade. Which seemed smaller, both in size and density. She then swung her sword in the opposite direction.  

KTS

william-tyler

PostPosted: Fri Feb 11, 2011 9:03 pm
"Nice form! I'm Will by the way. William-Tyler Bogard to be specific."

Will allowed his opponent's blade to hit his own to test the power behind it. Then he leaped before swinging again. "So, what name do you go by?"  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 6:08 am
Alas jumped back when he swung. "Alas is what you should call me." She then lunged forward with her blade.  

KTS

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:07 pm
A loud clang could be heard throughout the lounge. Will's wrist began to wobble a bit. "Whew, that was a strong blow."

Will tried to counter-attack.  
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:19 pm
Alas quickly went to a defensive pose and stood there. She smirked. She turned into a little dog and ran in the helmet."Darn it is hard to show no emotion while I fight," she said as soon as his blade hit the ground.  

KTS

william-tyler

PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 7:27 pm
As Will's blade was sent flying into the wall, nearly striking Joe Higashi in the balls, Will laughed, "You're pretty strong, Alas. That was fun. I see you are an animagus."  
17. Lounges - Bars, Hotels, restaurants, diners

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 75 76 77 78 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff