Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Slims slimy resteraunt. Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 8:58 pm
"why are you covered in blood?" the twins asked as they looked at Damien, hugging roy tightly and givign him a soft kiss.
"wait, lena's getting married?" carnation asked, a smile on her face.
"to Nik?" Daisy murmured, a slight smile on her face as well.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:05 pm
"Umm, fair trade, I guess." Roy shrugged and walked over to Lena. "It's about time you two got married!" he laughed and started working on her look.

"Yeah, she and the Russian are getting hitched." Damian grumbled then picked up a napkin and wiped off some blood. "Your mom paid me a visit earlier." he murmured and got more napkins as his larger wings folded up. "She's tougher than ever. Shoot, even made me too weak to shift into my old look!" he said. The form he was in now was his true form, but he preferred his old look, the one he had before he died. Being a shapeshifter, her was able to return to the form when he pleased, which was always.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:13 pm
"yikes...." the girls sighed and then flopped down in the sun to heal some more as they looked at him."sorry 'bout that..... she's a grudge holder..." they murmured and then thought over what he'd said. "wait, she got tougher?" they grimaced "like how much tougher?"  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:20 pm
"Aaaaaaaand done!" Roy smiled, finishing tying a bow to Lena's hair. "This is my best work, yet!" he said with a hint of pride in his tone.

"I dunno, I wasn't really paying attention." Damian shrugged, not really into the conversation then glared at the Italian. "Quit sucking up." he hissed then looked at Lena. "Still, I've gotta admitt, she looks great." he smiled then looked at the twins. "What do you two think?" he asked and looked back at his sister.

"Ugh, the dress and my hair's cute and all, but the bow? Really?" Lena frowned and tugged at the big, red bow on her head.

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:27 pm
the twins smiled and ran up to Lena. "oh you look so Kawaii!" they grinned and gave her a tiny hug. "we didn't get to say congratz before either...." they giggled softly, standing back a couple of steps. "and the bow looks cute. don't worry." they hummed, holding eachother's hands as they continued to look at her.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:35 pm
"Thanks." Lena smiled and thought about something. "Umm, would you guys be the Maid, er, Maids of Honor?" she asked.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:36 pm
Izaya smirked as he walked back into the restaurant, people running from him as soon as they saw him, but he didn't care, in four hours his worst enemy would get decapitated by some boy who looked alot like his enemy. "Heh, talk about a best day ever." He said happily, ignoring the group as he walked past them, he was too excited to care, and he was the only one who knew where Hiro was, unless somebody tapped into his memories or asked him where Hiro was, he didn't have to give anything away.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:45 pm
Lena kept smiling until she remembered Hiro telling her that he needed to speak to her. "Oh, I have to go somewhere." she said and began to walk towards the door then stopped. Wait... he didn't tell her where they were supposed to meet!  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Pure T0rture
Vice Captain

Colorful Fairy

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 9:45 pm
"really?" the twins blinked, their eyes going wide. "um..well....s-sure...we' be happy to." they smiled at her  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:05 pm
Roy smiled at the twins then noticed Lena's confused expression. "Something wrong?" he asked.

"Yeah... I was supposed to meet Hiro somewhere.... but I don't know where..." she muttered and scratched her head in confusion.

"And why would I let you see the Japanese guy?" Damian fumed. "You'll get your dress dirty!"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:09 pm
Izaya laughed, his thoughts were all over the place, Hiro dying, his body being thrown and lost into the waterfall, he then realised the two people who were there at Hiro's fight, and he thought of something, what kind of man would he be if he didn't be if he didn't kill his own enemy, and what kind of info broker would he be if he didn't give information. He growled at his sence of judgement and walked up to the girl, he didn't really know who she was, maybe Hiro's girlfriend? "You, Yuchika Hiro-Kun is by that bridge with the big waterfall, dont ask me who I am or why im doing this, just know that he dies in the next few hours if somebody doesn't go over there." He said blankly.  
PostPosted: Mon Jul 18, 2011 10:16 pm
Lena looked at the man, her eyes widening when she heard that Hiro would die. "Wh-What! Why?" she asked and frowned. Now wasn't the time for questions! The bridge. That's where the guy said he was, right? She looked at everyone with a panicked expression and ran towards the bridge.

"Fine! But if you get your dress dirty, I warned you!" Damian shouted and crossed his arms. "Such a rebellious girl." he pouted and turned around. "She grows up so fast!"

Roy noticed Izaya and was about to warn Lena about him, but was too late. He watched her leave with a sigh.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Tenshuyami

Obsessive Hunter

PostPosted: Tue Jul 19, 2011 6:52 am
Izaya sighed, flicking the small knife he had back an forwards, the boy sighed and sat on a chair. "Ah, what has Yuchika-kun done now?" He asked himself, then looked at Damian. "Whats wrong with japanese?" He asked, remembering him call Hiro the japanese guy.  
PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 2:00 pm
Nikolai walked into the resteraunt, his clothes in tatters and his hair blown back like he was in a wind tunnel. "hey...hey guys. where is Lena?" he smiled and looked around.  

Strikercharge

Interesting Lunatic

3,975 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Entrepreneur 150
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jul 20, 2011 5:11 pm
A shadow appeared beside Damian and out came Lili her arms crossed. "I swear if you all dit-" she glanced over at Damian then did a double-take. Lili stepped back a bit surprised "What the Hell. Why are you always beat up!?!" she half-way yelled then face-palmed. "And what's going on?" she mumbled softly looking around at everyone, noticing her father in the corner.  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 19 20 21 22 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff