Welcome to Gaia! ::

Vocaloid World

Back to Guilds

This is a guild for all Vocaloid fans! 

Tags: Hang out, Vocaloid, Otaku, Vocaloid World, roleplay 

Reply ♪ 04 ♬ Guild Contests ♪
Create Your Own Vocaloid Contest! Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:25 pm
Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt
Scientifically Erotic
Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt
Scientifically Erotic
Lots of cool Vocaloids popping up.

I'm actually debating if I want to redraw my entry or not with a different outfit. >_>;;

I was thinking the same.
O.o
Which one is yours? :3

Mine is Mosquett
he's on page 2
The one in a sexy pose with super long hair.

Oh I remember that one. I think mine might be right under yours. I liked yours. It's really cool.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:52 pm
User Image
Name: Kirimi
Gerder: Female
Hight: 5’7’’
Wight: 110
Gener: indie rock, pop
Item of choice: Mr. Potato (just a potato plushy)
Personality: Kirimi wont hold any thing back some might think she's mean but shes really not shes just looking for the right friends that wont leave her. Kirimi is easily impressed and is a bit clumsy. she loves her Mr. potato and treats it as if it was human

feed back? : D  

Domozilla

8,500 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Peoplewatcher 100

x Purky x

8,400 Points
  • Citizen 200
  • Person of Interest 200
  • Megathread 100
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:54 pm
It isn't judged by best drawing is judged by creativity! :3

So stop saying so many good drawings, I will never win.

Be CONFIDENT! Just be creative and have a good description for your character! whee  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:27 pm
Are you allowed to enter this contest even though you aren't a member of this guild..? c:
Im thinking about entering~  

iUtatane Piko

Luna Padfoot

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:30 pm
Do we have to do the art within this time frame or can we enter a Vocaloid OC we already had? Or if we have one already do we just have to make a new art of them?  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:38 pm
Luna Padfoot
Do we have to do the art within this time frame or can we enter a Vocaloid OC we already had? Or if we have one already do we just have to make a new art of them?

I don't think it matters when you draw it as long as you draw it. ._.

Trigger Me Elmo

High-functioning Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Wall Street 200

Luna Padfoot

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:39 pm
I just wanted to check first ^^ Now to decide on which to enter *flails*  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:48 pm
Ah. Okay. ^.^

Surprisingly, mine remains almost completely unique. ._.
God, I need to get drawing. All I have is from the neck down to the hips, and there isn't even any arms yet. xD

Trigger Me Elmo

High-functioning Lunatic

13,100 Points
  • Invisibility 100
  • Noob wrangler 100
  • Wall Street 200

Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:51 pm
Can I redo Mosquett's description, or at least add to it.. it looks to empty for such a large image XD  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:52 pm
Scientifically Erotic
Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt
Scientifically Erotic
Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt
Scientifically Erotic
Lots of cool Vocaloids popping up.

I'm actually debating if I want to redraw my entry or not with a different outfit. >_>;;

I was thinking the same.
O.o
Which one is yours? :3

Mine is Mosquett
he's on page 2
The one in a sexy pose with super long hair.

Oh I remember that one. I think mine might be right under yours. I liked yours. It's really cool.

Thank you ^w^  

Mstr Lestat de Lioncourt

6,250 Points
  • Flatterer 200
  • First step to fame 200
  • Signature Look 250

Luna Padfoot

Sparkly Lunatic

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 8:58 pm
User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.
❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Name: Heaven Yomine (Hay-Van)

Height: 5’0”

Genre: Pop or anything Upbeat

Item: Kiwi

Refrence: Bigger version

Likes: singing, dancing, anything cute, playing with his bunny Aki-chan, going to parties, reading, drawing, Yuuki-kun <3, kiwi’s, melon, learning new things, Spring time, Nana-chan

Dislikes: manual labor, mean people, pain, being ‘normal’, his height being mentioned, being called a child, being called a girl, onions, seeing Yuuki sad, viruses, being deleted, being alone, ghosts

Hobbies: Singing, Dancing, Doodling, reading, meeting new people
A bit about him: Heaven (Hea for Short) Is a vocaloid. He and his partner Yuuki (they were made as a pair) managed to escape their creators computer after He attempted to delete them and activated a virus on accident. They escaped onto 'The Net' where they met their new friend Nanami who took them in and taught them the ways of surviving in the net. Hea is a bit of a perv and a spaz, he has no sense of direction but tries really hard at everything he does. He love Yuuki and likes to glomp him and other people. He tends to act like a child most of the time but can be mature when he wants.
Other Information:
- has no sense of direction
- likes being the center of attention
- Has nightmares about their escape, but tries to act tough about it
- Worries about Yuuki
Personality:
- Happy
- Curious
- Naïve at times (most of the time)
- Spoiled
- Clutzy
- absent minded
- smart

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤
Background info:
Heaven and Yuuki were created as a pair and were kept in a folder within an external hard drive. Due to something pulling their creator away the drive was left untouched for a long period of time causing all the vocaloids to go to ‘sleep’.

One day the drive was powered on. Moments later the contents of the drive began to be deleted. It seemed their creator had either forgotten about their existence on the drive or did not care. Panic ensued and chaos erupted. Various vocaloids some finished others still missing parts and the other various programs left on the drive scrambled around trying to find a way out.

Then a sign appeared making the situation even worse. The computer the drive had been hooked up to was passing on a bad virus that was downloading quickly. Yuuki grabbed Heaven’s hand and frantically started looking for a way out. The other Vocaloids within ran in different directions, towards what they saw as a way out. Yuuki decided to have them both run right through the incoming virus and out into the computer. Heaven stumbled behind his partner scared and still unsure of what was happening.

Yuuki figured there would be a way out there, even if they had to move through the virus. After much pain and pushing through, they found themselves within the computer’s hard drive. There Yuuki noticed a sign faintly flashing the word “WIRING” and he ran towards it, Heaven still clinging to his hand.

A sudden pop caught the two off guard and a loose wire crackling with electricity flew their way. Heaven cried out and was suddenly in Yuuki arms as the taller male took the hit. Heaves eyes widened and tears flowed from his eyes as he cried out the males name trying to make him let go. But it was no use.

The male wouldn’t budge even as the wire seared and fried his circuits. Heaven continued to struggle and cry out his partners name but only received a tighter embrace and the soft words, “ I won’t let you get hurt…” before the male collapsed and they fell through an opening and into a bright light.

Heaven clutched the larger body to himself and returned the words as they hit the ground and an entirely new world unfolded before them. They had fallen into the World Wide Web.

Heaven cried out for help but was left unheard. Unable to move the larger male and weakened himself he eventually passed out only to awaken in a strange home. They had been found by another Vocaloid, Nanami Aoine, who took them in and began to teach them the ways of the Internet. To survive they needed a fan base, and she was willing to help them out after hearing their traumatic story, for she too had been a victim of near-deletion but was able to find her way out.

Full Bio and Info Page: Here

Padfootlet is also one of my Accounts, so don't freak out thinking I'm stealing their OC. And yes I did Draw that art My Art Gallery in my signature can prove that.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 10:22 pm
User Image

It's Nice to meet you~!

My Name Is : Aya (Mizuki) Hoshinne
I Blew out the candles: 20
What I like to sing!: A little of everything except all the hardcore stuff
I hold on to it dearly!: Stars

Something about my feelings you should know!:
She can be very upbeat and can be very kind. She sometimes has a stubborn streak but she is always has that "told you so attitude".

Something about my past that may shock you!:
She was one of a few vocaloids that was supposed to be aired as a main stream, but it turned out that she was only a failed experiment as her creators pushed her to the side. Sitting in the darkness she kept singing, to herself in order to keep faith that someone would find her sitting alone. As months turned into weeks and weeks turned into days she felt her life support pack(aka battery) going out slightly, She hadn't been charged up and she had forgotten the words to so many songs, She was a failing product whose lips moved, but no sound came out because she had forgotten the words to sing.Then as she was reaching to the end of her suppore system she soon let out soft notes that turn louder and louder and she was soon recgonized for her verison of Love is War From Miku Hatsune.

Only after being cleaned up and finely tuned, she began singing for her newly apointed Manager. She was able to meet so many others that seemed in her situation that were making a name fore them selves like she was doing now.

What about my Item?:
She holds stars into her favor for her self because knows that because of her faith and hope shining brightly inside her was just her star looking down on her.

(( I Was referd to post here in this thread from xHatsunexMiku, she had made a thread in the art contests fourm, I hope this was okay .... ))  

Musicalasperations

Conservative Lunatic

9,600 Points
  • Popular Thread 100
  • Forum Explorer 100
  • Forum Regular 100

Cafe-kun

O.G. Phantom

PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 12:47 am
CV 0 3 - L u k a
Cafe-kun
... *sigh* so many good drawers.... I can't beat them... but a choice is a choice, accept defeat is the only way to settle a war 4laugh

The point is to be creative about it. Once again you don't have to be the best artist in the world. You can win by pure creativity in your character, aside from a drawing a detailed description of your character's profile is also what we're looking for. You can have the best drawing in the world and not win with a pro that just says. "I like carrots... They're good." That's no effort really. I wanna know more about the character.

Oh I see, I know I can't be the best one on the world because no one is somehow perfect of all of us but God gave us talents to share with others.

Oops ugh... sorry didn't mean to complain back... *sigh* and sorry I'm always in a bad mood

((I observe all of the arts, all of the art was so pretty and creative smile and specially iiCelestial F O X's, OMG! I love what she made about the description, it's very.... neat and a pretty nice story))  
PostPosted: Thu Feb 10, 2011 1:47 am
Resubmission because I now know that we didn't have to use Gaia items.(I also added a bit more to the personality.)

User Image - Blocked by "Display Image" Settings. Click to show.

Name: Spike Nyghal
Genre: heavy metal, Psychobilly, Some Dubstep
Item Of Choice: A bat, or mangoes
Personality:is a lesbian and has a major attitude problem. If you stuck her in a room with any of the other vocaloid girls she'd steal their hearts in a minute(give or take on the vocaloid she's trying to seduce). She can be quite sweet when she needs or wants to be but it's usually only when a cute miss is in front of her. Is the type of vocaloid to break things at shows;Amps, guitars, mic stands. But it's mostly because she's clumsy not because she's trying to be brutal. Likes to hang with all the hagane's especially Rin and Meiko. Has a weird fascination with smooth things.(thus the bat and mango). Likes to work out and has a dream of being admired for her muscled physique.

I'm so terrible at coming up with bios. sweatdrop  

burgawinosourus

Toothsome Phantom

♪ 04 ♬ Guild Contests ♪

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 16 17 18 19 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out