Welcome to Gaia! ::

Naruto: Ultimate Roleplaying (NUR) [CLOSED]

Back to Guilds

A long-lived guild, filled with memories of a time long-gone. RIP NUR. 

Tags: naruto, roleplaying, jutsu, fantasy, discussion 

Reply -
Shinra Tensei Effect {All Leaf Ninjas post here} Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

The Wild Hunt
Crew

Shirtless Giver

9,625 Points
  • Beta Citizen 0
  • Beta Explorer 0
  • Beta Critic 0
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:40 pm
Boring... anyone know a German swear word that sounds cool and enthusiastic... fick is too plain. Sounds like something that would plow carrots...  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:41 pm
Alicia Joana
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Okay seriously, what the hell? I mean there are people who have literally spent 5 hours a day 3 years of their lives on these characters and you want them to have a 50-50 chance of living? No chance to fight? I knew something like this would happen but ******** man... Thats just cruel...

I mean if this happened where I was I'd be pissed, yeah I have no life, roleplaying is my life...

Also did you roleplay using it? You should be pretty vunerable to attack from the survivors considering that 5 second delay... Oh wait, you also have every ninjutsu don't you Alicia? Not to mention you can just grow those rods out of anywhere... I still don't think Deva Path Pein grew them...

Apparently you don't realize that i changed it so that i destroyed the gates. And i left the scene once i did what i did. Plus all the smoke and stuff would cover my escape, apparently you don't understand that either.

I'm just saying that it was bullshit alicia, thats all, I'm not trying to argue I'm just saying that it sucked and wasn't a good idea in my opinion...  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

The Emperors Fallacy

Fashionable Friend

10,050 Points
  • Friendly 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Conversationalist 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 5:56 pm
The Fall is Inevitable
Boring... anyone know a German swear word that sounds cool and enthusiastic... fick is too plain. Sounds like something that would plow carrots...

My dad went to Uni in Germany, so he taught me some cuss words, like sh%# xD Sooo..  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:02 pm
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Alicia Joana
Official Sasuke Uchiha
Okay seriously, what the hell? I mean there are people who have literally spent 5 hours a day 3 years of their lives on these characters and you want them to have a 50-50 chance of living? No chance to fight? I knew something like this would happen but ******** man... Thats just cruel...

I mean if this happened where I was I'd be pissed, yeah I have no life, roleplaying is my life...

Also did you roleplay using it? You should be pretty vunerable to attack from the survivors considering that 5 second delay... Oh wait, you also have every ninjutsu don't you Alicia? Not to mention you can just grow those rods out of anywhere... I still don't think Deva Path Pein grew them...

Apparently you don't realize that i changed it so that i destroyed the gates. And i left the scene once i did what i did. Plus all the smoke and stuff would cover my escape, apparently you don't understand that either.

I'm just saying that it was bullshit alicia, thats all, I'm not trying to argue I'm just saying that it sucked and wasn't a good idea in my opinion...

My original plan was to hit the gates, but i got caught up and went for something else that would shock people.  

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:34 pm
Alicia, where i Cassandra right now?  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 6:36 pm
The Fall is Inevitable

Scheisskerl = Douchebag
Verdammt = Damn
Schuft = b*****d
Scheide = p***y (Bad version)

I'm at a loss for words at the moment....DX  

Sorgaren
Vice Captain

Enduring Receiver

9,700 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Marathon 300

Alicia Joana

Devoted Hunter

5,550 Points
  • Gaian 50
  • Member 100
  • Battle: Knight 100
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:06 pm
Hey guys, just forget all of this happened, the war needs to be planned out better than it currently is.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:14 pm
Ich liebe Cassandra. lol.

so....reverse?  

Kunesume2

Militant Genius

Wullf Maximas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:14 pm
you could just use blowing up the gate as a form of deseption of some kind. Because all war is deseption anyways, it just matter what you want your enemy to pecieve the attack as.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 7:19 pm
Okay...Another comment on my part. I'm not on anyone's side or against anyone but I think this was kinda good and bad at the same time. Good because I got to watch you guys argue but bad because it was sorta ill-prepared on some peoples' parts. I mean, Leaf knew war was coming. I had a whole mission about it. So they could have prepared. But on Alicia's part(Once again I'm not trying to burn anyone) this was a bit unfair. I mean, I know the dice roll was fair but the fact that everyone in the center of the village would die. What determines the center of the village? Cause I have no idea which place is where. And the fact that it is possible that Chuunin- all die? That leaves at most 8 shinobi in the village. All together I just think we need more time. And I think the war should be started by villages and not a wandering shinobi that no one will be able to kill.

As for the Rinnegan: SCARES THE HELL OUTTA ME!  

Jeremiah Saint Cloud

Eloquent Capitalist

8,200 Points
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Signature Look 250
  • Hygienic 200

Wullf Maximas

PostPosted: Tue Feb 08, 2011 11:21 pm
based on the war not happening should we continue to work with the gates being blown up or go about as if it did not happen? If the second do we need to delete posts that started interacting with the destruction?  
Chocolate lion II generated a random number between 1 and 100 ... 63!
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:21 am
I'm not sure if this roll thingy went right..  

Chocolate lion II

Hilarious Smoker

2,600 Points
  • Hygienic 200
  • Dressed Up 200
  • Statustician 100

Boku_ha_Ronnel

Shirtless Shapeshifter

PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:24 am
tttavian1
Okay...Another comment on my part. I'm not on anyone's side or against anyone but I think this was kinda good and bad at the same time. Good because I got to watch you guys argue but bad because it was sorta ill-prepared on some peoples' parts. I mean, Leaf knew war was coming. I had a whole mission about it. So they could have prepared. But on Alicia's part(Once again I'm not trying to burn anyone) this was a bit unfair. I mean, I know the dice roll was fair but the fact that everyone in the center of the village would die. What determines the center of the village? Cause I have no idea which place is where. And the fact that it is possible that Chuunin- all die? That leaves at most 8 shinobi in the village. All together I just think we need more time. And I think the war should be started by villages and not a wandering shinobi that no one will be able to kill.

Bloodline. Crusher.

@Chocolate
Ignore this, do not roll. This is no longer in effect, just the gate being gone.  
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 3:38 am
I_am_Ronnel_no_Fenniksu
tttavian1

Bloodline. Crusher.

@Chocolate
Ignore this, do not roll. This is no longer in effect, just the gate being gone.

$50 they make it not work on Rinnegan  

Official Sasuke Uchiha

Respectable_Musiclover rolled 1 6-sided dice: 1 Total: 1 (1-6)

Respectable_Musiclover

3,350 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Autobiographer 200
  • Person of Interest 200
PostPosted: Wed Feb 09, 2011 4:00 am
Let's go  
-

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash