Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
La Costa Belle ( Fancy Resturant ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Wed Mar 07, 2012 8:02 pm
*Anau blushes as she realizes her little comment was overheard* M-my brother doesn't go here just me. And please you don't need to call that, my name's Anau  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 12:48 pm
Sapphire_Angel713
*Anau blushes as she realizes her little comment was overheard* M-my brother doesn't go here just me. And please you don't need to call that, my name's Anau

((Sorry! I've been meaning to post each day but I dunno what happened >.<; ))

Erik just grunted and put his hand in his pocket. "Princes, princesses, it's just another race at this school. You'll find that you're far from alone soon enough." he said and looked around gruffly. "I was meant to take someone sight-seeing around the school, but I think they snuck away from me." he murmured and let his emerald eye fall back on the blushing girl. "Would you like to accompany me then?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 9:52 pm
*Anau blushes but smiles* I-I'd love to. Umm what did you say your name was? *a bit of Anau's hair was getting in her way so she summoned her small dragon pearl hair clip and pinned it back*

User Image (this is how the hairclip looks like. it how her mother's family protects, summons, identifies, and sees each other but only members of the Draconius Family carry this mark)  
PostPosted: Tue Mar 13, 2012 10:21 pm
"My name is Erik Ram." his velvet voice said emotionlessly. He studied her hair clip for a moment then looked back at her. "And what would your name be?" he asked while pondering where to go.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 10:49 pm
Anau. Anau Melissa Salamarie. *she could have sworn she's heard his name before, yet she couldn't remember from where* *his face also seemed a bit familiar, but maybe only because he some resemblance to her eldest brother Damien...just a small bit*  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:23 pm
Erik nodded. "Very well then. Ready to leave, Anau?"  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:25 pm
*Anau smiles* Yes Erik Ram  
PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:28 pm
He clenched his jaw. "Erik will do just fine." he said and walked off.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Sapphire_Angel713

PostPosted: Wed Mar 14, 2012 11:49 pm
*Anau sees his jaw tighten* I'm sorry, I didn't mean to upset you Erik... *when she said his name he could hear the ancient dragonsong accent that only noble dragons had, so he figured she must be in relation to one of the last few dragon clans*  
PostPosted: Thu Mar 15, 2012 12:01 am
((Head to Willow Grove arrow ))  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

ReinaO3O

Friendly Explorer

6,050 Points
  • Peoplewatcher 100
  • Forum Regular 100
  • Citizen 200
PostPosted: Thu Mar 29, 2012 8:43 pm
((I IS BAAAACCCKKKK! California was great except that i have a terrible headache because i was on a 22 hour drive back home....lost 8 hours of precious air replaced with the smell of horse and cow manure))

Hisano

Watching as liz and Shinzo run off she looked at the time and got up.
"hmm...might as well go find a dorm now."
she pushed her chair in and walked outside of the door towards the dorms.

User Image

[[Exit]]  
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:18 pm
Mayah Playah

The scenery flickered by as Ren sat stunned by Lucian's last remark, but before he could comment they stopped in front of a beautiful restaurant. A valet walked up to his door and opened it with a small bow and open palm. Ren took his hand and gingerly stepped out of the car. "Thank you," he offered to the valet and looked to Lucian, "This... seems very nice..."  

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sat Mar 31, 2012 11:28 pm
Haru Mania

He grinned, stepping out if the car and walking closer to Ren. "I like it fine, but sometimes the taste of fancy food is just too delicate for someone like me." Lucian placed his hand on the small of Ren's back and led him inside. "I hope you know I'm paying."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:09 am
Mayah Playah

Ren raised an eyebrow and smirked, "But of course. I wouldn't want to take away your ability to show off for me." Ren allowed himself to be led around like a girl to a gorgeous setting near a large window overlooking the park from earlier. "Could you please provide vegetarian menus, please? Ren asked the waiter as they were seated.  

Haru Mania

O.G. Codger

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100
PostPosted: Sun Apr 01, 2012 12:17 am
Haru Mania

"Ah, you caught me!" he laughed, smiling as a waiter approached them. He tilted his head at Ren, looking to Lucien to translate. "Darans, puissions-nous s'il vous plaît avoir les menus végétariens. À bien y penser, dire le chef Gustav que M. Lucien Cavalier aimerait que son habitude." Darans nodded, walking away and returning several moments later with the menu. "Merci, Darans." Again, the waiter nodded and walked away. "Sorry about that," he gushed, blushing fiercely. "I should have told you some of the employees only speak certain languages. Some great tour guide I happen to be, right?"  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 31 32 33 34 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff