Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply General RP
Planet Oridion (started and still accepting) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:27 pm
Nickel lay on the bed, still a little out of it. "So now I been though, hostage situations, almost got hypothermia, and now this." He said as he looked at his chart. "A few broken bones and....oh that's not funny"  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:30 pm
Ken frowned, "Are you okay? You're crying... over ME." he said, wondering why he was so upset over something like this.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Cinna101

Aged Loiterer

7,575 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Conversationalist 100
  • Tycoon 200
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:35 pm
"well he did shoot you both in the legs and then almost blow you to hell i think the fact that where all still alive is pretty funny guess he change his mind and decide he wasn't ganna kill everybody just beat the crap out of you then help you get better"Cinna said to Nickel laughing  
PostPosted: Sat Sep 17, 2011 12:48 pm
Ken growled, "How long do I have to be here?" he asked, getting impatient, "It's bad enough getting nearly killed.." he said.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:06 pm
Zenshu frowned as he stood up and talked to the doctor, walking back over to him and smiling a bit, but still frowning, "Um, the doctor said that you're going to be in here for a few days. I'll pay for the bill, I have a lot of money from selling weapons as I specialize in making guns." He said with a warm smile, patting him and blinking his eyes a bit, "You'll be up and running in no time." He said with a chuckle, nodding.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:13 pm
Ken groaned with impatience, "They better make it quick, or they're going to be the ones laying on this bed." he said, propping himself up. "I can't believe I'm here in the first place..." he muttered.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:16 pm
Zenshu frowned and shook his head, "No, you have to heal, so you have to wait. Stop being so aggressive, they're the ones that saved your life." He said with a growl, giving him a 'please stop' face, whimpering a bit.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:21 pm
Ken was about to say something, but sighed, "Aggressive is how I live, no mercy for the weak, and the strong flourish." he said, "Although, as I only fight mostly with a blade, not with guns, I have a disadvantage." he said, hating the fact he did have a weak skill.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:26 pm
Zenshu nodded and smiled, "Well, I'm an expert with guns, maybe I could help you with your skill, Ken." He said with a murr, his tail flicking back and forth as he continued to smile at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:29 pm
Ken shrugged, "I prefer my kills up close and personal." he said, "I don't like guns, and my dislike is growing more and more." he said, Giving Zenshu a look.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:36 pm
Zenshu rolled his eyes and pulled out his pistol, looking at it and showing it to him, it being on safety, so the doctors weren't as freaked out, "That's the first pistol I made, I'm just a gun person. People are different, and don't give me that look." He said with a growl, his eyes flickering red as he gave him a angry little frown.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:40 pm
Ken looked at him, "Well, you did mercilessly mutilate me..." he said, "And calm down, uh, friends? Remember?" he said, hesitantly, he wasn't really used to the fact someone actually wanted him as a friend. Most people didn't stay around very long.  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Chaos Starlight

2,650 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Hygienic 200
  • Signature Look 250
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:45 pm
Zenshu rolled his eyes and chuckled, "I could've done WAY worse. One time, I shoved a Molotov Cocktail down some guy's throat and shot him in the arms, legs, balls, and let him burn to death on the inside." He said with a whimper, looking away and blinking his eyes a bit, trying to keep his cool as he looked back at him.  
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 2:49 pm
Ken laughed, "Now, THAT sounds like a way to kill someone." he said, patting him on the shoulder, "Now, can you please not get all angry? Seriously, We're not that much different."  

Halcyon III

Dapper Millionaire

8,250 Points
  • Brandisher 100
  • Perfect Attendance 400
  • Ultimate Player 200

Loquoro

Dangerous Shapeshifter

14,900 Points
  • Squash Stomper 75
  • Millionaire 200
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Wed Sep 21, 2011 4:02 pm
"No, not that. Look at my chart..." Points to the part of his chart that says Mentally unfit "So I laugh at life threatening pain, ha ha..."  
General RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff