Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Lovely Laces Hilltop ( Romance Area ) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Feb 16, 2012 5:46 pm
tohru3241

User Image

Nikolai stayed with his jaw hanging the entire time. So in the dream, he and Ikuto were married with three children, one of which adopted his laziness.

"Hmm, make that four, darling." someone said once the scene changed to a theatre. That someone looked exactly like Nikolai, only his eyes were purple and his grin was more mocking. "Congratulations~."

Nikolai looked over at the clone of him numbly then back at the stage where Ikuto, or Kittie, performed. "I... think I'd like to wake up." he frowned.

"Oh hush now, darling." Sloth smirked and took a seat down besides his vessel, a bag of popcorn sitting on his lap. "You never give these dreams a chance. Why, I find them to be quite cute, so I think we should watch." he smiled and tossed a few bits of popcorn into his mouth.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:40 pm
Awesome nerd
tohru3241

Ikuto sung some ramdom songs the crowed had asked for then ended the short concert Stepping down and picking up his youngest child who had fallen asleep after cheering him on for two song's. The scene flashed once again being changed to a small four bedroom house with a paved driveway. "I think it's about time we put the monsters to bed don't you Nikky?" The red head asked looking at his husband with a soft gentle smile,the one he always gave Nikolai when he was happy. "Ya i think so too dearie~." The dream Nikolai said with a yawn and a lazy tone in his voice as he walked the oldest two to there bedroom tucking them both in with a kiss to there foreheads. He walked out shutting the door behind him meeting Ikuto out in the hall after the red head had tucked in there youngest one. "So shall we go to our bed?"
The golden eyed man asked as he shimmied his hips in front of the sleepy sloth. Said sleepy sloth picked up his short red head giving him a quick kiss while taking himself and Ikuto to there room.
"I would love to go to our room as long as your not sleeping in a shirt~." Nikolai sing songed as he opened their door,then lightly dropped Ikuto onto their bed. Standing next to the real Nikolai Ikuto watched his own dream without even noticing the other to that were present in his dream. "I know i like Nikolai but what's with the realistic dream and why am i even watching it ain't i supposed to be dreaming it in the first place?" The other Blue eyed Ikuto questioned himself as he watched his dream.

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 6:56 pm
tohru3241

User Image

Nikolai watched the scene and grimaced a little at his dream self. "Ugh, do I really have that shrill a voice?" he frowned.

Sloth giggled and popped some more popcorn into his mouth. "Do you not listen to me, darling? I'm exactly like you, only with prettier eyes~"

Nikolai glanced at his sinful personality and rolled his eyes. "Must you always eat popcorn, dearie?" he sighed and looked at the food distastefully. "You'll make me a glutton."

"That position's already filled, sweetie." Sloth purred and attempted to rub Nikolai's head, but the lime green-eyed man backed away to avoid getting butter in his silver locks. "Besides, I only eat when I'm watching an amusing dream." he shrugged and watched the small show going on in the bedroom. "Oh how darling~!" he squealed softly.

"Hush now, darling, before I slap that popcorn out of your hand." Nikolai hissed.

Sloth rolled his purple eyes. "Just stop it, dearie. Ever since you lost that Grigori fellow in the war you've detested even the thought of a family." he said and clapped his hands - having to tuck the popcorn between his arm and his side. "Well cheer up, darling, I want children!"

"You're a bit late for that, dearie." Nikolai snickered, remembering his deal with the Doctor.

Sloth groaned in defeat and stuffed his face with popcorn. "Fine then," he said with a mouthful that made Nikolai cringe. "I'll settle with this cute little dream."

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:19 pm
Awesome nerd
tohru3241

Dream Nikolai lifted Ikuto's dark red tank top over his head and off his slim body but even in his dreams Ikuto still had his scars.The large gash that covered his chest and back also showing was a small crescent shaped burn in the middle of his v-line while small knife cut like scars littered both of his arm's. "It's seems i can't even dream myself without those stupid scars." The blue eyed Ikuto standing next to the other to said angrily at himself as he let of an icy aura looking at his dream self. The dream went on showing the two kissing for a while then snuggling and falling asleep.  

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:28 pm
tohru3241

User Image

Both Sin Personality and Sin Vessel slowly turned their heads to the right when they felt the icy breeze of one's aura. "Oh! What a chance meeting~!" Sloth giggled and waved over to Ikuto. When he didn't catch the boy's attention, he tossed some popcorn at him.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:34 pm
Awesome nerd
tohru3241

Being clumsy and startled at the same time was never a good mix because said clumsy red head fell flat on his butt as he stared at the two next to him. "What on earth are you doing here? And wait why are there two of you!?" Ikuto belted out as he tried to stand up but insted fell flat on his face leaving his a** in the air. "Ow........That hurt!" He said rubbing his face in pain.  

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 7:42 pm
tohru3241

User Image

The purple-eyed Nikolai grinned and laughed at the scene. "You sure do know how to pick them, darling." he giggled while nudging Nikolai.

Nikolai couldn't help but grin at his clone's comment, but knelt down and helped Ikuto up anyway. "I should ask you the same thing, dearie. I told you that I am the King of Sleep, yes? This is my domain, a dream." he explained with a wide gesture of his hand before smiling at the boy again. "Pay no attention to the giggling glutton beside me, dearie, that is only Sloth. He's nothing more than a persona of mine." Nikolai looked off at the dream him and Ikuto. "I must say though, darling, if this is what you wanted then all you had to do was ask~" he purred.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 8:02 pm
Awesome nerd
tohru3241

Ikuto gave the Purple eyed man an angry look when he laughed at him but smile when Nikolai helped him up. "Well this is my dream so I'm aloud to be here i think but your like an invader looking at my dream ,even if you are the king of sleep." The Blue eyed and haired Ikuto said as he looked over to his dream with slight anger even though he was smiling at it. "Not only that but i have a feeling you don't really won't to be here but that could just be me,on the other hand a dream is a dream sometimes they don't mean anything and sometimes they do this one i can't tell which it is." He stated as he looked back to his Lime eyed and lovely sin Nikky,while he was looking away from his dream the pair that had been sleeping one was awake.That one being the dream Nikolai who stood up and strolled over lazily to the group staring at them with lazy lime green eyes. "You two this boy doesn't have many nice things in his life or in his dreams so why don't the three of you leave and yes that means you too Ikuto dearie~.Stop trying to figure out this dream and just enjoy it." The dream Nikky said as he yawned while still staring at the group but patted Ikuto on the head as if he were a cat.  

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200

Captain_Shinzo

6,250 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Feb 20, 2012 9:41 pm
After adventuring through the forest for quit some time, he came across the familiar camp sight of his and settled himself along-side the fire left ablaze, warming his hands while he smoked his cig lightly.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:04 pm
tohru3241

User Image

Nikolai chuckled and ruffled Ikuto's hair. "Dreams can be whatever their weavers want them to be, dearie. I simply peek in and see what my beloved artists create." He looked at his dream self with a slight frown. "Oh dearie, you've made me so terribly slothful!" he said, ignoring the irony.

"Gracious me," Sloth grinned and fanned himself with his hand as he flickered his gaze from all the Nikolais. "Is it getting hot in here or is it just me~?"

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:23 pm
Awesome nerd
tohru3241

Ikuto smiled happily at the touch but frowned at the dream Nikolai telling him to mleave his own dream but he understood why it told him that. "But Nikky that's how you at." Ikuto said with a gentle chuckle as he and the dream Nikolai turned to the purple eyed sloth.
"It's just you!" They both said slightly agitated at the other Nikolai but The blue haired Boy quickly turned back to his Lime green eyed sloth hugging him. "I think the both of us should wake up and talk about this because it seems my mind is adding it's opinion with out my permission." He said smiling at Nikolai.  
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:34 pm
tohru3241

User Image

Nikolai nodded. "Of course, dearie." he smiled and winced a little when Sloth got yelled at, even though his split personality only giggled. "Please don't yell at the dearie, dearie, he is technically me." he pouted before the purple mist climbed into the edges of everyone's sight. "Now close your eyes," he instructed Ikuto gently and cupped the boy's cheek in his hand, their faces inches apart, so close that Nikolai's warm, coffee scented breath lightly hit Ikuto's face. "And when you open them again, you'll wake up." he whispered and kissed him as he closed his eyes.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 6:57 pm
Awesome nerd
tohru3241

Ikuto did as he was told as he smelled coffee while closing his eye's. Feeling a Nikolai's lips touch his he quickly opened his eye's seeing the room of their cabin,he nudged the man next to him to see if he was awake.

PostPosted: Tue Feb 21, 2012 7:03 pm
tohru3241

User Image

The lazy Sin sat up wearily and rubbed his sleepy eyes. "Mmm, good morning, dearie." he smiled at Ikuto and looked at his wrist watch with half asleep eyes. "Or night." he murmured as the clock read 12:30 am.

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

tohru3241

2,900 Points
  • Team Jacob 100
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
PostPosted: Sat Feb 25, 2012 3:55 pm
Awesome nerd
tohru3241

"So how did your dreams go?" Ikuto asked like he had forgot there incounter in his sleep but he hadn't it was just the way he said it. He curled up into a half ball next to Nikolai as he yawned hearing the time. "Is it really only 12:30 that so sucks." he whined cutely to himself as he snuggled closer to Nikky's side.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 24 25 26 27 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff