Welcome to Gaia! ::

HighTail Cafe (Furry Guild)

Back to Guilds

HTC is your one stop for all things furry on Gaia! 

Tags: furry, anthro, anthropomorphic, LGBT, roleplay 

Reply HighTail Cafe
What are we missing? Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:06 pm
00Shoe
So how exactly does that work?

Basically for his you pay for a pet and then you pay more for them to breed and have eggs.

what we could do is have them adopt the pet which the pet goes on their siggy or on their profile.

it seems that there are special event pets given out for certain reasons.

Yes it does take a lot of work but most people have a template that they use and then they add things such as wings or extra tails.

It seems he merely made template and allowed others to color the image which we could do or I could make a base template which is a simple one then add things like wings or horns or things like that.

I would probably start out with

Wolves
Cats
Dogs
Foxes
Horses
Lizards
Dragons
Snakes (more naga than anything)
Birds (based on how many we have I would probably do a certain kind.)

I would probably to others based on large requests or petitions of at least 10 people or more in favor of it here at the guild ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:10 pm
Oh I like this. Big things are actually coming to mind for this idea. More on the subject once I have thought it out a bit!  

00Shoe
Captain

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:17 pm
00Shoe
Oh I like this. Big things are actually coming to mind for this idea. More on the subject once I have thought it out a bit!

Ok ^^ and I feel like we should have males and females >.> granted I'm not too good at drawing guys but I would totally try my best to do it.

I may have to draw a few examples

I'm exciteable when it comes to cute furry things... Its why I stayed on neopets so long >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:19 pm
But the amount of work isn't in the actual art. It's in the keeping up of the business.
Also, you better add hyenas to that list, Buster. twisted

If this actually does go according to plan, I want in on it, too. 3nodding  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 4:41 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
But the amount of work isn't in the actual art. It's in the keeping up of the business.
Also, you better add hyenas to that list, Buster. twisted

If this actually does go according to plan, I want in on it, too. 3nodding

Lol ok ok XD

yeah I may have like 3-4 base body poses and I will just add tails, fins, wings, horns, ears

shoot I may just make templates of the add ons xD so its simpler to replicate ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:29 pm
00Shoe

oh and just so you now they would have breasts the girls would but nothing naughty showing. I want it pg 13 ^^ so I wont make anything bad show

though i will have to work on drawing guys >.>  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

00Shoe
Captain

PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 5:45 pm
Fine by me. As long as you can post it on gaia it is welcome in the guild.  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:05 pm
00Shoe

Ok ^^ already doing templates smile *does happy dance*  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:07 pm
00Shoe

We should probably have a subforum for them >.> I can donate the gold to make one if u need me to.

And should there be idk some kind of cap amount a person can have... we need to make some rules for these puppies >.< XD  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:32 pm
Well before we make a sub forum, we should know exactly what we are going to do with the matter.  

00Shoe
Captain

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 6:43 pm
00Shoe
Well before we make a sub forum, we should know exactly what we are going to do with the matter.

I agree so what are we going to do with it? >.>  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:07 pm
I dunno, but I have a deal to make with you, Velvet. You say you want to draw the girls but can't draw guys? I draw males better than females, so I can do the males and you can do the females, yes? 3nodding  

Celtic zombie-kitten

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:13 pm
00Shoe

Oh I know what we could do is we could make them on an activity basis.

Active so many days in a month gets them a certain one.

What we can do is just kind of see whose posting how much. People who say post out of 3 months they post say at least 4 times a week here.

If they are super active then they can get a voucher or you saying its ok for them to have a special class.

We could have it like he does

Common

Uncommon

Rare

Super rare

and only those who post frequently will get anything rare or super rare ^^ and it will be based upon your decision.

However if they do such then they can fill out a form to have a rare one made could even be some new animal ^^

But for those who post at least 1-2 times a week if they wanted they could get a common class one. But the more active they are the more chances they will probably get a rare one or a commissioned one.

I can make a few generic ones with a color I choose and to get it colored their way they have to reach rare. If they make it to super rare they can have a totally new animal made for them ^^ or a previous rare one given.

how does that sound it increases activity with incentive that is practically free ^^ I already did some of the base stuff so if you want I can show it to you via pm just give me the word ^^  
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 7:26 pm
Celtic zombie-kitten
I dunno, but I have a deal to make with you, Velvet. You say you want to draw the girls but can't draw guys? I draw males better than females, so I can do the males and you can do the females, yes? 3nodding

Well I can and I think the one i did was ok I'll pm you the pictures I drew so far ^^ but you can help me with ideas for other creatures I haven't thought up yet ^^

or if you have a nice computer program I can make bases and you can totally color them or at least help me color them ^^  

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200

Dark-Velvet-Revolver

9,000 Points
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Risky Lifestyle 100
  • Dressed Up 200
PostPosted: Mon Mar 21, 2011 8:14 pm
00Shoe

you could determine the number of posts needed for the specific levels and as to when they can receive their first one ^^  
HighTail Cafe

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff