Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Koi Ponds Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:46 pm
Tabi sniffled shaking her head, "No their evil.."  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:49 pm
Lili sighed and shook her head. "Well im not gonna help you....I'm busy" she mumbled then hugged Damian again.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:56 pm
"Now, now, Lili." Damian smiled. "Anyone who hate fish can't be that bad." he said and shifted into a lion. As soon as the fish saw the hungry looking cat, they swam away.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 3:58 pm
"Not all fish are bad" she sighed then scratched Damian behind the ear when he changed into a lion.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:25 pm
Hana grabbed Tabi and held her close like a baby as she shifted back into her human form. "You're such a bloody pain, no one wants to be around a whining brat. Regenerate now." she said darkly. Tabi shrugged new legs suddenly bursting from the stumps, she began to giggle.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 4:39 pm
Yay I'm back!! You all missed me.....well pretend you did please.

Arryn whistled aloud."This is awkward....."he stared at everyone."Speak your yourself"Calypso said while reading her book."Where did you pull that from?"he asked knowing she didn't have it earlier."I got it from the Book Tree".she replied sarcastically.  

_Violin of Vanadiel_

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 5:39 pm
((of course we did ^ ^))

Tabi snickered and shook her head, "Awkward? No! Now what would be awkward is if someone lifted up Li-" Hana quickly covered Tabi's mouth. She sighed and shook her head. "Lili I'm so sorry there's a reason she was locked up in an asylum." Hana apologized softly.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:00 pm
Haruko put her sword away and came from behind the tree and leaned on it showing her face.  

genkiki

Fatcat

6,700 Points
  • Tipsy 100
  • Grunny Grabber 50
  • Friendly 100

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:09 pm
Lili crossed her arms then glared at Tabi "If someone lifted up my what" she hissed.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:18 pm
Damian knew what Tabitha was about to say and did his best to keep a straight expression. "I-It wouldn't be awkward at all." he coughed. "But, uh, we should do it anyway to make sure." he suggested with a sideways glance.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:26 pm
"I agree with Damian! Let's see whos bigger Lili or Hana~!" Tabi giggled grabbing the hem of Hana's shirt. "Damian will you get Lili~?" she purred an insane grin spread across her lips.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:28 pm
Lili blinked "What the hell are you talking about" she hissed totally confused by now. She noticed Tabi grabbing Hana's shirt then blinked again still confused.

(lol Lili is so out of it XD )  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:34 pm
He jumped back. "Oh whoa, you're serious???" he blinked. "Gee wiz! I'm not doin' that! She'll kill me, bring me back, and kill me again!" he said.  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:42 pm
Lili finally understood then sighed "I wouldnt kill you if you did it." she sighed then looked away blushing, her hands on her hips.  

Lshmah

Garbage Trash

iiRenPie

PostPosted: Wed Jun 15, 2011 11:46 pm
Tabi began to laugh a bit psychotically, "I forgot none of the people here are risk takers and their much to modest." she shrugged shooting Damian a daring look seeing if he'd prove her wrong.

((darn I was hoping he'd do it, then all we'd need was Noctis suddenly showing up and then the scene would've been perfect x3))

Ps, edited  
Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces