Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Horseback Riding Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:30 pm
Damian readied another push but it looked like he wouldn't need it. He watched Myka fly off the swing and winced when she landed then ran up to her. "Stop getting clumsy!" he sighed and kneeled down besides her. "I'm running out of jokes to use." he smirked and got out a box of band-aids - he always carried them around in his jacket pocket just in case - and began placing a few on her knee. "Besides, I've met the Devil." he said and shuddered at the thought. "He's... not at all what you'd expect him to be... 'Course he's the latest one..." he rambled on.  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:45 pm
"Yes, because being a klutz has always been my lifelong dream," she said sarcastically. Suddenly, Myka realized that he was breaking down another one of her walls. She was never sarcastic, especially to someone she liked. This was big for her. As his fingers brushed her knee, she immediately blushed. "S-so, um, why would an angel meet the Devil? I mean, I thought you played for the good team." She wiped some of the blood on her face away, missing a little but not enough to irritate her.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 7:48 pm
"There was a huge council of angels and demons to decide whether I could go back or not." he murmured and wiped off some blood from her face. "I saw a few demons, the Devil, angels, and even big G."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:05 pm
Her eyes widened in wonder. "You mean you've met God? What-what's he like?" She got on her knees and tried her best to look him in the eyes. Her glasses were lost in the flowers, so her clear red-brown eyes stared into his silver ones. "I want to know everything."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:46 pm
He just shook his head as if he couldn't believe it himself. "It's not really something you can explain..." he said, looking at the grass. "He, she, whatever it wants to be, he's kind and powerful, mysterious and charming. It's intimidating, really." he chuckled a little. "If there was a way to see through my memories than you'd be able to see him for yourself."  
PostPosted: Mon Nov 28, 2011 8:54 pm
Myka slumped to the ground. "Aw. I'm a pyrotechnic and an alchemist, but not a mind-reader. I only wish I had that capability." She looked back up at him, then tilted her head. "Um, why're you blurry? Oh wait..." She felt her face, then started freaking out. "I lost my glasses! Gragh!" Myka began to crawl around the ground, her butt wiggling in the air. Finally, she pushed herself back up and sighed. "I'm never going to find them."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:44 pm
He frowned. Such a shame, he'd love to see the expression on her face when she caught a glimpse of big G! He tried to think of something, but his thought process was interrupted by her outburst. "Eh?" he blinked then realized she lost her glasses. He looked around himself and smirked when he saw the bright shine of sun reflected off glass. Bingo. He ran up to the object and slumped his shoulders to find a littered Coke can. Really?! How could he mistake that with glass?! That's when another shine hit his eyes. Damian turned and wandered towards the object, sighing in relief to find that this time he really had found the glasses. He picked them up and stared at them. The left lens had a small crack, but other than that and some dirt it was fine. "Hey!" he called over his shoulder to Myka. "Found 'em!"  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 6:51 pm
Myka's head shot up as she heard his shout. "You did? Thank you so much!" She stood and ran over to him, quickly slipping them on. "Finally, I can see!" Myka grinned and jumped up, wrapping her arms around his neck and sending them both to the ground. "Heh, whoops!" she giggled. Instead of getting back up and returning to the swing, Myka rolled onto her back and looked up at the clouds, watching the fluffy white tufts slowly move over them, and listened to the wind gently rustling the tall flowers around them. "Wow," she breathed. "It's beautiful."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:02 pm
Damian yelped when he fell on the ground again and shook his head to make the world stop spinning. When he regained his normal sight, he looked over at Myka just as she talked about things being beautiful. "Yeah..." he agreed with a soft sigh and a small smile before adverting his gaze back up to the sky. He watched the clouds drift by and felt the wind against his face. Wait, wind? Wind! "I've got it!" he yelled while sitting up.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:11 pm
Myka chuckled slightly to herself and licked her lips, unaware of their dryness until now. She looked at Damian from the corner of her eye, studying him. 'He's so different... I don't know any other way to describe him. I want so much more than just this uncertainty, but he's an angel. An angel wouldn't want the sister of a demon or the daughter of a beast. No one wants a monster.' Myka frowned, then gasped as he shot up. She pushed her upper body up, leaning on her elbows. "You've got what?"  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:32 pm
"Nero!" he laughed and turned to face her. "He's a Norse God I met before in Heaven. Long story short, we became friends. And he's here! At this school! If I can get ahold of him then maybe he can give you a glimpse into my memory so you can see God!" he said.  
PostPosted: Tue Nov 29, 2011 7:45 pm
"Norse God? I've never met one of those." She stood up, brushing her legs off. "Alright, but how are we going to find him?" Myka pulled Damian up and tugged him to the swing, making him sit beside her as she swayed them gently back and forth. "I mean, Gods are easy to find in their holy form, but as humans? I can never sense them."  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 7:36 pm
"Well, his real self wanted to relive his youth, or something, so he changed his age into one like us; Nero. And I have his number." Damian waved his cell phone around proudly then dialed his number and pressed it to his ear. "Yo! I need you to do me a favor!" A pause. "Yeah, yeah. Alright! Sheesh... Yup, next to the swing.... 'Kay, bye." He hung up then smiled down at Myka. "I think you'd better grab onto something." he advised. The wind slowly began to pick up, the faintest scent of seawater on it and the clouds covering the sky, and Damian tightened his grips on the swing.  
PostPosted: Thu Dec 01, 2011 11:29 pm
She tilted her head, taking it all in. "Hmm, ok, I can dig it." Myka smiled as the scent of the sea lightly drifted through the air, her eyes beginning to water. It was against her nature to like water, but Myka loved it. The ocean was a way for her to escape, just like her beloved music. Sensing the wind was starting to rush, she tightened her grip as well. But as the wind went faster and faster, she found herself holding onto Damian, trying to keep her body on the swing. She turned red as she realized it. "S-sorry..." she muttered.  

Mayah Playah
Captain

Omnipresent Sex Symbol

8,800 Points
  • Ultimate Player 200
  • Somebody Likes You 100
  • Generous 100

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150
PostPosted: Sun Dec 04, 2011 2:33 pm
User Image

"Whoa, whoa, whoa! Not in front of me, toots!" a slightly rough voice called out. The wind gave the swing a good push before swirling in front of them. It picked up the leaves on the ground, creating a ball of leaves, and when both disappeared there was a black-haired man with piercings, a hat, black skinny jeans, and a lollipop in his mouth. "Please don't tell me you called me over just to show off the power of love and crap." he said directed to Damian.

"Calm down, bro, I wasn't thinking of it. At least I didn't mean to." Damian chuckled. He would've climbed off the swing, but Myka was still gripping onto him. "This... Is Njord." he introduced to her then faced him. "And this is Myka."

"Hey, hey!" the young god said quickly. "It's Nero! Don't compare me with the old man, broski." he huffed, referring to his older, more godly form, the real Njord. He glanced at Myka. "How's it going, toots?" he grunted.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff