Welcome to Gaia! ::

♂ Yaoi ♥ Yuri Role Play ♂

Back to Guilds

An active yaoi and yuri roleplaying guild 

Tags: Yaoi, Anime, romance, love, yuri 

Reply Random Yaoi Stuff
We are the Hunted (Invite only) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:21 pm
"Doesn't matter. Whatever you like is fine," Icarus said, getting up and clearing the rest of his students papers from the table and floor, scowling once more at Tithe's critiques. "I don't know how I'm going to explain this to any of them," he muttered, stacking the papers neatly together and setting them aside on an empty space of the counter.

Stepping into the kitchen, he went to the coffee maker, dumping out the burnt remains and cleaning the pot in the kitchen sink. "Do you drink coffee?" He asked Tobin over his shoulder as he was drying the pot. "I could make some more. Or if you need any help with anything, I could -" He snorted, at his own expense. "Well, I guess I can still lend a hand."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:32 pm
He smiled to himself as he cooked, not seeing it as a menial task, but a peaceful monotony that set his mind at rest. He himself liked over medium and so he made a few for each of them. It was simple and easy, and he was glad it ewas something he couldnt really mess up. Searching around a bit more he discovered plates and served the food up, placing the two plates at the table. "I don't like the taste of it actually. Water is fine. Um...where are your utensils?"  

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 1:50 pm
"Top drawer between the stove and the fridge," Icarus said, pointing it out briefly before he turned and retrieved a glass from the cupboard, letting the water in the sink run cold before he filled it. Placing the glass in front of Tobin, he took his seat, thanking the boy.

"I know I keep saying we should, I think I'd better make good on it," Icarus said somewhat guiltily, "If you want we could go check on your house after this."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 2:54 pm
Moving over to said area, he pulledout two sets and brought them back, placing them beside each plate before taking a seat of his own. Taking a bite he chewed, the texture of real food for the first time in months making him hum contentedly. He blushed hotly at almost forgetting the other's presence, so caught up in the food as he was. Swallowing he took a drink of water and replied. "I would really apreciate it. But before that...do you think I could borrow some pants or something? I don't care if theyre big, but I dont think what Tithe gave me was enough."  

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 3:39 pm
"This is very good," Icarus commented over his plate, laughing quietly at the boy's outburst. He sobered when the boy mentioned his need for proper clothes, having forgotten almost entirely. That had been why he had intended to go earlier. "I apologise, I should have thought of that. It completely slipped my mind," he said, finishing up his food quickly and dropping his dish in the sink, "of course, I'll lay something out for you."

He disappeared down the hall after that, pulling a pair of old jeans from his closet and a belt just to be safe and setting them on the bed. A bit of searching and he found the shorts the boy had arrived in, opening the sliding door in the hall to send them through the washer. He wandered back to the end of the hall again, leaning around the corner. "All set. You can change in the bedroom when you are done. I need to do a few things before we head out, if you don't mind."  
PostPosted: Sun Apr 17, 2011 9:08 pm
Flushing with pride at the compliment to his skills he laughed softly in relief. He was glad that there was some things being in that place couldn't take from him. "It's alright, I know i've been a bother being here, and cooking for you is the least I ca do to show my gratitude." Finishing himself, he grabbed his own dishes and rinsed them in the sink, doing the same for the other male's.

Waiting for the taller brunet to appear he leaned against the table. As soon as he did he smiled and passed by him. "Thank you, really. I'll be right out." With that he disappeared into the room, taking up the jeans and slipping into them. They were baggy around the waist and he had to roll the hem up some but other than that they fit. Pulling the belt through the loops he fastened it and padded barefoot back out to the living area, looking around.  

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 8:16 am
Icarus slipped into the bathroom while Tobin was busy, grabbing a clean shirt from the dryer as he passed it. He fixed his hair and put in the contacts that would hide his strange eyes behind artificial black irises - the only color that really could hide them successfully. He stepped back out into the hall again, buttoning up his shirt as he walked up behind Tobin. Noticing the boy's bare feet, he walked back to his room and grabbed a pair of socks and an old pair of boots and took them back to Tobin. He could only hope they wouldn't be too big. Tightening the laces could only do so much.

Brushing past the boy, Icarus went to the window, looking out. His shoulder was starting to hurt and not strongly enough to be the other persona's doing. It happened but shifts in the weather only helped it along and the sky was looking rather grey. "We better hurry," he commented, rubbing his shoulder. "Looks like it's going to rain."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 2:54 pm
Icarus’ sudden appearance behind him startled Tobin, but he hid it well and grabbed the shoes and socks with a polite thank you. Moving to the kitchen table he listened to the other man as he slipped on his new apparel, noting with dismay that they were a bit big. Well, he couldn’t exactly expect him to have his size in anything, he did live alone after all. Lacing the boots up tightly he stood, wriggling his toes experimentally and finding himself relieved that while they were big, it wouldn’t be too awkward to walk about in them.

Standing, the boy moved over to the window and took a spot behind Icarus. It was nice to see the sky again, even with such a drab backdrop. “I like the rain, Mr. Icarus. It made my garden grow. I don't mind getting wet if you don't.”  

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 3:29 pm
"Now there's a title I don't usually hear outside the classroom," Icarus said, turning and giving Tobin a weird look but laughing it off easily. "I don't mind it at all. It might be a problem on the way back though - whatever you choose to bring back will get wet."  
PostPosted: Mon Apr 18, 2011 11:38 pm
"Oh, sorry. I just well..." He smiles sheepishly. "I don't want to be rude to you. I've only just met you after all. I didn't want you to think I have no respect for someone that spent so long looking for me, you know? Plus I didn't want to seem so familliar without your permission." Glancing out the window he shrugs, watching the sky. "It's fine for me, I only want to grab clothes and a few small things. If they get wet they can be washed, right?"  

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 2:57 pm
Icarus shook his head. "There's no need to be walking on egg shells around me - ever. I assure you, it would take a lot to offend me and even then, I'm not one to hold on to anger long." He snorted, "That's Tithe's job. Besides, you're going to be stuck with me for some time. Formality seems rather pointless and I imagine it would get rather tiring."

He turned from the window then, heading for the door. "You're right," he said calmly, "I suppose it won't be the end of the world."  
PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 3:12 pm
"Alright then, Icarus it is." Taking one final glance out the window he trots to catch up to the other male at the door, smiling at his last comment. "The only thing I can't take is my garden, I must admit I'm a bit hesitant to go take a look at it. I might have a heart attack if there's so much weeds and grass choking it out. I don't think anyone would have been by to take care of it. Maybe my sister but....she probably won't know that I'm even gone, it's so long in between our letters she may just think I'm busy at work." The words were painful to say, but the distance was his own doing, and he couldnt really think much on it enough to regret the decision.  

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

PostPosted: Tue Apr 19, 2011 4:16 pm
"You could make a new garden in the backyard if you wanted. It might be a little tricky considering that even the grass back there is dead though," Icarus replied, decidedly making no comment about the garden they were probably about to go see or the sibling he hoped they wouldn't. "I'm sorry," he said after a moment, "about your family. I wish there was something I could do to make this easier."  
PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 12:03 am
Perking at his suggestion, Tobin chewed his lip thoughtfully. Dead grass meant it would be easier to till the soil, alot easier than having to uproot it all to create a place for himself. His expression fell slightly as he thought about how permanent that sounded. "I couldn't. I don't want to barge into your house and just expect to stay like that. Garden's take lots of time, especially starting one. I can't very well start such a thing not knowing how long I'll be here, with you."

Getting sidetracked by his new friend's apology he blinked, taken aback. "It isn't very well your fault. I lost touch with them long ago of my own accord. They couldn't understand why I....why I couldn't give up on things." He refrained from syaing his old lover's name. Doing so would open the gate for a whole slew of emotions he didnt think he could handle at the moment. Taking a breath he continued. "In any case, We all grew apart. No need for apology, you aren't to blame."  

Ma Sai The Caged Tiger

Beloved Treasure

9,550 Points
  • Marathon 300
  • Millionaire 200
  • Tycoon 200

Sorrow_Mirth_and_Sin

PostPosted: Wed Apr 20, 2011 10:22 am
Icarus couldn't bring himself to point out just how long Tobin probably would probably be stuck with him. It would probably be better for him to come to terms with it on his own as it became apparent. He shrugged, walking along the edge of the side walk. "You could start one anyway if you wanted. Like I said, it's all dead back there, it won't make any difference to me if you have to leave it half way through. Don't worry about inconveniencing me - there's nothing you could do in that house that would alter my routine in any way. Most of the time I'm never there at all if I can help it, so you may as well make yourself at home." He smiled pleasantly, "Don't worry so much about being a burden. You aren't. It's much more comfortable having you here then tearing the city apart looking for you, I assure you."

He decided it was better not to comment on the rest of what the boy had said. It would be too difficult to explain exactly why it was his fault that Tobin had alienated himself from his family - trying to would only give too much away and Tobin didn't need to know who he had been. Apparently he had caused more than enough damage as it was.  
Random Yaoi Stuff

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 [>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff