Welcome to Gaia! ::

Black Rose Academy ((a romance guild))

Back to Guilds

This is a romance RP that will accept students who need or is looking for love. Are you one of them? Then this is your school! 

Tags: Love, Fantasy, Anime, Academy, Role Play 

Reply Outside of School
Abandoned Warehouse Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:22 am
Devil_Seith
User ImageUser ImageUser Image
User Image

Takeshi frowned alittle. "Someone is alittle rude,I was just introducing myself." He watched her lift Armageddon up and his eyes became alittle colder as he gazed at her,emotion leaving his face. "I'm alittle bored,How about a fight?"

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:25 am
"Why? You would lose and bore me even more, no?" Dia said and turned around to leave.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:35 am
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi vanished from thin air and appeared infront of her. "Hmm calling me weak without knowing my abilities can get you killed,I assure you,It will entertain you." He said in a soft tone.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:39 am
Dia blinked at Takeshi, but managed to keep her bored expression when he appeared in front of her. She dropped her cousin and pointed one of the scythe's blades at him. "Very well then. Don't hold back."  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:44 am
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi didn't show any emotion,His eyes became slightly more red but didn't change much. "I will try not to." He took one step and suddenly vanished only to appear infront of her to send a kick to her rib cage with enough force to knock away and break a rib or two.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 11:52 am
Dia stumbled back a few steps, but dug one scythe blade into the ground to keep her steady. She just moved a few strands of hair behind her ear as the blade in the ground began to glow red, shooting pillars of fire at Takeshi.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:03 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi felt the ground heat up under him and started to jump back seeing the fire shoot up and kept jumping back as more did then to the side. "Huh fire user so far let's see what else." He muttered to himself as he used his speed to appear behind her to send a kick to her back.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:05 pm
Dia felt the kick and quickly spun around, letting the second scythe blade face him. "Fire and ice." she corrected as the blade began to glow light blue and shot a beam of ice at him, freezing the ground around him, too.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:15 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi quickly held out a hand and a katana with a red hilt was formed and held it out. "Already got to resort to this,Burn my enemies into ash,Sword of the core god." He muttered right before he was encased in ice,A few seconds the ice would turn red and then melted into water before the water boiled into gas as fire enraged around him and his sword,He slashed forward with his sword to shoot out a arch of fire toward her as his katanas was visible now the blade itself was a dark red.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:21 pm
Dia used the scythe's body to block a few attacks, but she wouldn't be able to put her hand on those spots for a good while. Seeing the water evaporate gave her an idea. She sent more ice his way to where all the vapor created a fog that hid her.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:28 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi's eyes became a blood red meaning he was now faster,And his reflexes became better as he evaded some of the ice,One cutting his arm and another ripping his shirt off (In guessing they are sharp.) when he dodged to the side now showing his nicely built upper body,His dragon tattoo that started on his chest went around his shoulder and back and ended on his stomach and a big scar that ran diagonally across his chest,He decided to let the fog stay for alittle.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:39 pm
Dia listened softly for any of the boy's movements since her vision was blocked by the fog. Hearing his shirt get torn, she twirled her scythe and shot fire in that direction.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 12:57 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi saw the flames come at him and rolled out the way before dashing at the direction the fire cane till he saw her and sent a downward slash at her.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:03 pm
Dia clenched her jaw and quickly brought the scythe's body up, having the sword slash against it and forcing her to be pushed back. She got a good grip on her weapon and slowly pushed Takeshi back.  

Its Smiley
Vice Captain

Blessed Lunatic

12,800 Points
  • The Perfect Setup 150
  • Nerd 50
  • Contributor 150

Takeshi Mibu

Romantic Lover

3,350 Points
  • Money Never Sleeps 200
  • Wall Street 200
  • Profitable 100
PostPosted: Wed Jul 13, 2011 1:16 pm
Devil_Seith
User Image

Takeshi had a emotionless expression as he pushed down using more force. "I thought I was gonna lose and bore you." He said dully as his sword caught on fire,He hoped she clashed with his sword he then kicked her in the stomach to fly her back and sent an arch of fire toward her.

Outside of School

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 21 22 23 24 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff