Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply Saved RPs
Love Me Eternal - dead Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 1:03 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 6:56 pm
[[Sorry, Wolfy! Totally busy today, so replying slipped my mind. I shall do so tomorrow. Ja-ne!]]  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Wed Jun 22, 2011 7:57 pm
Alexander Armand Thorne

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

"We are buried way too shallow...But it's okay..."

Every sense felt like it was heightened even more by her touch. He could hear every inhale and exhale of her lungs, the loud thumping of her heart in her chest. He could smell her unique and delicious odor and even taste it on his tongue though he had pulled back to look at her. He could literally count every long, black lash framing her glistening eyes. Her hand in his...nothing could really describe that feeling. It sent shivers down his spine even though his body was already cold enough. He was careful to not let his senses get the best of him though just in case he squeezed her hand too hard.

When the smile lit up her face, the immortal could have sworn he had never seen anything more beautiful than that in his many hundred years of life. That thought brought with it a twinge of pain. It shot quickly across his eyes making them close slightly as if he were wincing but he was sure the movement was too fast for her to see for his shoulders did not move at all with the motion. No. That was a lie wasn't it? Milly's smile lit up his entire world even there was no moon in the night sky to light his way in the dark. Her laughter had been his comfort. Her arms, when they were wrapped around him securely made him feel safe, like nothing could touch him there. He hated when he did this to himself. Every thought that crossed his mind reminded him of her. How he wasn't worthy of this kind of affection anymore after the sin he committed. And there was so much blood...how cruel of him. To just leave her like that. In pieces...he couldn't even recognize her...

Alexander closed his eyes for a second and made himself smile back down at the girl in front of him. He pulled her head in closer to his own and rested his cold forehead against her own. His eyes were closed as he did so and only when their flesh met did he open them again. Bringing his hand around from the back of her head, he rested it against her cheek and gently rubbed his thumb from the outer corner of her nose to the middle of her cheek.
"You can have as many as you want..." He hesitated before moving his lips to hers again. He closed his eyes against the touch and unlaced his hand from hers to bring it to the small of her back. Although he did press his hand to her back, he didn't pull hard. Rather he nudged her so that she could move on her own. He didn't want to make her feel as if they were moving too quickly through this. Some part of him wanted nothing more than to hold her close though and swear undying love to her right there in the music room. But he couldn't. Not truly at least. His heart was still swore to another and even in her death did he still take it seriously.

The hand that was rested on her cheek reached down and grabbed her hand to move it over his shoulder though he was considerably taller than her. He leaned his body down so it would be easier for her to place her hand on his back rather than just on his shoulder. He wanted to feel those arms around him. The longer the kiss went on though, the harder it was to control himself and soon he found himself putting both arms around her waist and easily lifting to her him. He ended up carrying her to the desk and sat her on it. It was easier this way for him. He didn't dare do anything more than press his lips to hers though. Allowing their tongues to met was dangerous, he didn't know what he would do if he tasted her. Most likely he wouldn't be able to help himself in the situation and he'd end up exactly where he was before. Even so, the kiss was intense and by the time he pulled back from her he was breathing heavy. His eyes were clouded over with lust by this time.
"I'm sorry. If I'm going too fast you can tell me to stop." He didn't want to though. But above all Alexander was a gentleman.

"...They'll find us here, holding each other tight."

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!: }}  
PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 9:56 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

ⓡⓐⓥⓔⓝ ⓑⓛⓐ©ⓚ

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

I'm a writer, I'm an artist.

Everything happening then was a first. She could feel her body and mind reacting in ways they hadn't ever done so before. With each movement, Alexander seemed to know what to expect. Though Raven had suspected it, she didn't know if it had actually been true. Now she knew that her suspicions were right. When he had pulled away, she found her eyes peering into his. Everything felt right. How could it not? They were quite similar, though Raven knew next to nothing about him. But the impression she did find was that he was truly beautiful.
Else, how could he make such wonderful music?

Alexander smiled back down at her. Raven returned the smile, gently caressing his cheek. Fire started everywhere on her face that he touched. Already, she could feel her lips burning exquisitely from his cold ones. Their foreheads touched with the gentle guidance of his motions. She willed herself not to move as he stroked her cheek. a movement that caused her to almost fervently press her lips to his. Vaguely, she thought back to Stephenie Meyer's novels. How Bella just kissing Edward was difficult.

"Why thank you, Alexander," she mused, her lips quirking at the corners. Despite her burning body, Raven kept her head level.

Her eyes closed and lips parted with breath as their mouths met in another kiss. Raven's hand was released from the confines of Alexander's. He held her close, guiding her smaller body towards his taller one. Alexander removed her hand from his cheek and hooked it over his shoulder. With this, they were closer. It was quite comfortable and very novel, especially to her senses. She didn't object. Raven's body leaned into his, her heart thudding hard with each touch.

Longer and longer, the kiss continued. Alexander became more urgent, pressing his mouth harder against hers. Both of his arms slid down around her waist and lifted her body to press closer against his. Not expecting his action, squealed in surprise. For a moment, Raven had to pull away because she couldn't breath. As trite as it was, Alexander really had taken her breath away. She inhaled a couple of times before pressing her lips uncertainly back onto his. Though it was comfortable kissing Alexander, she had so little experience that she was unsure of what to do when he sat her on the music room desk.

Luckily she didn't have to do anything more. Alexander pulled away, his eyes lustful (to be expected from a guy) and probing. Waiting for her to tell him to stop. His eyes bore into hers intensely, giving Raven a feeling she had never felt before. She didn't want to stop. If she went on, she wasn't sure what she would do. How did these things work?

"Well,"
Raven murmured, a little out of breath, "I...it's fine. No, excellent. Just that..." She shrugged and blushed magenta, ducking her head to the side. "I don't have any kissing experience."

Oh God, her cheeks were burning so badly. First, she kissed a guy. Second, she was making out with a guy. With the realization spinning through her mind, Raven felt herself blushing even harder than ever. Was it possible to explode from blood overload to the face? She didn't want to see his reaction to her confession. Maybe it was apparent by how she kissed? He had more experience than her. Raven could feel that when Alexander kissed her.

Instead, she stared very intently at her rumpled skirt, which was quite wrinkled from before. That sent pleasant heat waves through her body. Demurely, she glanced up at Alexander's face to see his reaction.

I'm a goth, I'm a girl.

OOC : text goes here  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:01 am
XxXWhite_Wolfy_GoddessXxX
KΛƧΣY ᄂΣΣ JӨПΣƧ

xxxxxxxxxxT h e xsecret x side xofxme,

User Image

I keep xxx i t xxx kaged but I cant xxxc o n t r o l xxxxxxit

XXXKasey licked her lips moving away from the mangeled girl. Hell you proabbaly couldnt even tell that it was human. Looking around she noticed that their was blood everywhere. Smirking she looked at her uniform and saw that it was ruined. Groaning she shook her head and headed back to Angelique she watched as the vampire ate everything on the man. Walking over she kneeled down and looked at her. "Never would I try that, dont know why but I couldnt." She said. Blinking her eyes slowly turned lighter causing her to shake her head."Oh my head is killing me, eww what is that smell?" she asked being back to normal and looked over and gasped seeing Angelique then looked down at her clothes and bite her lower lip. "I..did it again..didnt I?" She said sighing and stood up."Great now i am going to be out of uniforms for a while." She muttered.

xxxxxxxxxxxx I feel the xxx r a g e xxx and I just xxxcan't hold it

User ImagexxxUser ImagexxxUser Image

I xneverx letxyou xs e e xxxxxxxxxx

OOC:Sorry my brother is being a butt.

HatterHarleyQuinn Original

PostPosted: Thu Jun 23, 2011 10:09 am
Angelique de Vincent
The monster in your nightmares.

╔══════════════════════════════╗

You know that their time's coming to an end...

User Image User Image User Image

We have to unify and watch our flag ascend.

╚══════════════════════════════╝

User ImageAh, nothing like the pleasure feel of lips against raw, bloody flesh. When she was finished, Angelique smiled angelically to herself. Vampires were no ordinary creatures. They were special. She felt her stomach fill with raw flesh, blood, and muscle. Her true vampire-ness pumped through her, making her feel extremely powerful. Any person who saw the angelic girl would be more than aghast at finding out that she was a vampire. No one ever though that except her sire. He was familiar with them all. Just the thought of him bade her not to continue thinking about him.
He had trained her to be the vampire who she was.

"Kasey," Angelique's sweet voice lilted, "you shouldn't be too disappointed. After all--" She grinned insanely up at the girl. "--we had some great fun here. Let's go back. I'll get you some more uniforms."

Then, she thought for a moment and nearly giggled evilly to herself. "Say, before we go inside, let's wash up out in the Center Garden fountain, okay? I bet it'll make you feel better."

The thought of those horrified faces seeing their wash-up of blood sent a thrill of pleasure through her. Angelique leaped gracefully to her feet, took Kasey's hand, and headed for the Center Gardens.

OmmOmmCookies: Click on "monster" to see her outfit.  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 2:50 am
heart  
PostPosted: Fri Jun 24, 2011 4:48 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 5:51 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sat Jun 25, 2011 7:47 pm
**posting real soon. Just haven't been able to really sit down and think properly.**  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 3:44 pm
heart  
PostPosted: Sun Jun 26, 2011 5:44 pm
Alexander Armand Thorne

User ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser ImagexxxxxxxxxxUser Image

"We are buried way too shallow...But it's okay..."

Alexander watched as Raven's face turned different colors as the blood rushed to her cheeks in embarrassment. When she spoke to him in that breathless voice, something in him told him to pull away. To not go any further than this right now. Even though she hadn't told him that she didn't want to go on further and if he did pull away now he knew he would probably give her the wrong idea. Instead he stayed where he was and looked away from her with a sigh. He pulled his long, slender fingers through the ink black locks on his head and then stood up. The immortal looked back down at the girl sitting on the desk with the shy expression on her face and smiled lightly, "Really? I would never have known. And I'm not being sarcastic."

He walked to the piano and then to the seat where he had left the violin and guitar unattended that entire time. With an apologetic glance to the instruments, Alexander began to pack them both away. The guitar went back to the stands where he had got it and the violin back snug in it's protective casing. When he snapped the gold locks shut again for the second time, he turned back to Raven. With a heavy breath he said,
"I think perhaps we are moving a bit too quickly for my liking. Besides, I wouldn't want to cause an inconvenience for you. Despite my modesty, I do know for a fact what the young ladies of this school are saying about me and I doubt they would take kindly to you knowing that we were together." He walked back up to her with the violin case in his left hand. Once he got to her he gently cupped her face with his right hand and rubbed small, soft circles into her skin with his thumb.

He wanted to stay. To kiss her more and more. To let his more human senses take over his body but the way the blood stayed staining her cheeks like that, the more he could feel the other side of him coming out. Alexander would never forget that part of him. She wouldn't be pleased...Wait...What?! Where did that come from? A look of confusion over came his facial expression at that moment. He backed away from Raven and placed a hand over his face and looked down so that his hair covered it as well. Why that all of a sudden? Why would he even think such things of Milly? Shouldn't she be happy for him? No, she would be happy for him. Yet that little thought, pushed into his mind by something other than his own thought process disturbed him and said otherwise.

He shook it off and looked back to Raven with an apologetic smile,
"Sorry. I have a bit of a headache so I think I'll go lay down before dinner. I'll see you there. Save me a seat okay?" With that being said he left her with one more small kiss and made his way out of the music room and down the hall to his own room, hoping that something would start making sense by the time he got there.

"...They'll find us here, holding each other tight."

{{DoctorOctagonapusBlah!: }}  

Cheshire_Hime

Anxious Gekko

7,200 Points
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 11:53 am
User Image
┏━━━━━━━━━┓

ⓡⓐⓥⓔⓝ ⓑⓛⓐ©ⓚ

┗━━━━━━━━━┛

I'm a writer, I'm an artist.

Shaking her head of the dizziness, she jumped onto her feet from the desk. Alexander retracted from her now that the spell was broken between them. Her stomach growled softly, a deep vibration in her gut that brought her back to reality. Raven rolled her shoulders back and worked out the kinks in them. Her body was standing straighter and more confident than before. Color, which had not been in them before, pervaded her cheeks. She could still feel the ghost of his cold lips burning into hers. A little confused but pleasantly dazed, Raven headed for the door.

"I think I should go,"
she murmured. "I have to do some homework..."

Raven passed him as he was putting away his instruments. She paused mid-step and glanced over at him. He cupped her face in his hand and tenderly caressed her cheek with his thumb. Raven froze at the touch, uncertain as how to approach it. Finally, she was able to resurrect her voice. "You care what they think?" Raven asked half sardonically, half seriously. "We're friends. Or, at least, that's what I thought."

Raven pulled away from him and walked to the door. Each step, though regularly paced, seemed slower and slower. Exiting himself, Alexander planted a small kiss on her lips. When he left, Raven was left to walk back on her room on her own. She was puzzled more than anything. Why had he started kissing her? Yes, he was gorgeous. She wouldn't deny that. But why? Maybe he really was just playing a trick on her. Kiss the goth girl, make her fall in love with him, and then dump her and go back laughing to his complete asinine friends. Once again, she would be left with her heart broken.
What else could guys be but friends? In her mind, there was no other alternative.

~ ~

An hour later, Amelia and Raven met up and chatted together. Right off the bat, Amelia noticed that there was something different about Raven. Usually she was quite chatty towards her, more so than any other person. Tonight Raven was quieter, more pensive. Amelia sat Raven down next to her in the dining hall and faced her.

"Okay, what's going on?"

Raven snapped her eyes towards hers. She had been looking off into the distance, daydreaming. "What?"

"You know what!"

Raven shrugged. "Same old."

"You're not as talkative to me. You're daydreaming. And you're sitting up straight. Don't tell me something hasn't changed, because it totally has. Now spill."

"Don't tell anyone."

Amelia gave her a skeptical look. "All right, but I have nobody else to gossip with."

"I'm serious!" Raven hissed. "Don't tell."

"Okay, okay."

"Alexander kissed me."

Amelia's jaw dropped open and hung there for a second before she came to herself. "You can't be serious. You barely know each other! How did it happen?"

"I went to apologize to him. I think he thought I was making fun of him. We've been talking for a while now, but he's been kind of cold. Also, he's pretty much been hanging out with me. Anyway, I put my hand on his, about to ask him if we were friends, when he pulled me close and...kissed me." Raven pursed her lips. "Now that I look back on it all, it's so confusing. But it was so...so good."

Amelia placed a hand on her shoulder and rubbed it soothingly. "I don't advise you doing anything like that until you know what he's actually trying to do. Guys are weird like that."

Raven merely nodded, her mind going blank.

I'm a goth, I'm a girl.

OOC : We're skipping to dinner time, guys. :3  
PostPosted: Mon Jun 27, 2011 6:41 pm
heart  

Evoblack

Heart Consumer

Saved RPs

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 90 91 92 93 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers