Welcome to Gaia! ::

RP for Fantasy, Love, and Action

Back to Guilds

A fun place to role-play with Gaians of all ages and skill levels in a variety of genres 

Tags: Roleplaying, RPing, Fantasy, Romance, Action 

Reply VIP RP
Land of 2984: Rise Of The Experiments (ended) Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Quick Reply

Enter both words below, separated by a space:

Can't read the text? Click here

Submit

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:49 am
User Image Kasie ran through an alley as she was being chased by a girl with pink hair. Kasie looked back and ducked when the girl threw a knife at her, she sighed in relief as it didn't hit her as she turned a corner. Kasie looked around and bit her bottom lip before hiding behind a few thrash cans, she sighed in relief as the girl ran past her. Kasie stood up and chuckled, she turned another closing her eyes and bumped into another girl who seemed worried. Kasie rubbed her forehead and looked at the girl "Oops, sorry" She said quietly.

Sandra growled as the girl escaped as she had turned the corner, she looked around and rubbed the back of her head, she huffed and walked out of the alley.

User Image  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:53 am
User Image
You can't live..until you die."

Vincent watched as Cross flew out..gliding to the wreckage his servant had caused. Vincent sighed turning his head to Isabella.

"Go."he said softly. Isabella nodded and disappeared in smoke. He turned his head and this time he held a red marble..throwing it precisily infront of the hideout. As the figure rose..Chris appeared once more..turning he began to pick the lock on the door.

Vincent glided down to the wreckage..his eyes on the ground. Slowly taking off his hood..his eyes met the man he himself thought dead..Cross.

"You shouldn't show your face child..when you were thought among the dead." Vincent said sighing.

User Image
"Death is a reward..for thouse who live in hell"

Cross laughed a little and starred Vincent in the eyes.

"Nobody can run forever Vincent. You eventually have to make a stand."he said and smiled.

"So are you done talking?"he asked.  

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 5:59 am
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

"The distance between insanity and genius is measured only by success."

Nyx stumbled a bit but she regained her balance and looked at the girl. "It's ok. I probably shouldn't be standing here." she said but she still couldn't get herself to move. She groaned and shook her head. She had to get going. She couldn't waste anymore time. What if they did need her and she wasn't there to help? Luna would obviously think of her as a coward and she'd probably never forgive her. That is, if Luna makes it out ok. Nyx sighed and wrapped her arms around herself as she felt a sick feeling in her stomach. There was no way she would lose her sister and she would not let anyone hurt her new friend. Especially since he still had her hat. She turned to the girl and smiled. "It was nice meeting you!" she said with a wave before she started heading back to the hideout. She only made it halfway back before she heard voices. One familiar. And the other, leaving cold chills down her spine. She kept herself hidden in an alley near by and she kept quiet. She couldn't just jump in especially when there was nothing she could do.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:23 am
“Every man dies - Not every man really lives”
User Image Kasie looked at the girl and tilted her head, she watched her walk off and huffed, she turned around and took a few steps forward and bit her lower lip, she sighed and turned on her heel to face the direction where the girl left, she followed the girl and tilted her head again as she put her arms behind her back as she looked at her "Are you ok?" She asked the girl.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 6:42 am
User Image

Vincent shrugged and he looked at Cross with a questioning stare.

"I wonder if you even realize what your fighting."he said and rose a brow.

"Either way..my problem with you will be settled soon enough. I don't want you hiding from me however..it truly aggrivates me."he said with a smile.

Chris walked inside the hideout..his eyes crossing to the stairwell. He shook his head and let a small black ball drop to the floor..and in a huge explosion..Chris's figure disappeared once again..the fire soon spread..going further to the roof.

Vincent turned his head at the explosion and he sighed.

"I certainly hope your friend gets out of that..I have better ideas for her."he said and this didn't get a good reaction..Cross flew at him punching him in the jaw..Vincent didn't move much..but popped his jaw back into place.

"How rude."he scoffed. He punched Cross right back..making him stumple back a couple steps back and after Cross recovered..the two glarred at each other.

User Image

Cross ran his arm across his mouth and a ball of fire flying toward Vincent sending him flying backward after it hit him square in the chest..Cross adjusted his jaw and he sighed.

"You act like we are different Vincent..your an experiment..and so are we..why hunt us? We were turned on by the government..and us who survived..just get hunted down like animals by you."he growled.

Vincent got back up rather quickly before shaking his head sadly.

"You have no idea do you?"he asked and he seemed to release souls into a ball in his hand..the air like ball moving in whirls..before he threw it..Cross barley avoided it by jumping over..the force still sent him flying onto his back as it hit a building causing it to explode and seemingly left in rubble as it was cut up by the force of the souls.

Vincent walked toward Cross who sent another fireball this time hitting Vincent in the leg cuasing him to fall on his face. Vincent blew out more souls..these put out the fire and slowly began to return just like the ones from the rumble began to do the same.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 7:35 am
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Luna opened the door to the roof and quickly got out as she heard the explosion. Without any hesitation she jumped off the ledge of the roof, leaving a trail of ice to help her slide onto the roof of the other building next to her. She then jumped down into the alley and found her sister. She sighed in relief before she noticed the other girl. Nyx put her hand over the girl's mouth and motioned for her to keep quiet. Nyx then turned to look and see what was happening before she flinched as Cross hit a building. She could feel the souls' energy as the building collapsed to rubble and she turned back around with her eyes shut. She had never been with spirits so dark like the ones Vincent used and she wasn't sure if her trick could work. She only used it once before. Luna grabbed Nyx's wrist and started to run but Nyx pulled her back. "We have to get out of here!" she hissed at her, trying to keep her voice low. Nyx shook her head. "I am not leaving him behind! Especially not without my hat!" she hissed back as she continued to watch.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 8:58 am
User Image

Vincent sighed and he scratched his neck. The burns threw his clothing looked rather small.

"I've never understood you hunted..but you are persistant. But I have more business to attend to."he said gently and obwed..disappearing in a whirl of wind like energy.

User Image

Cross coughed up a bit of ash as he came from the dust left of the building. He shook his head sighing.

"So much for your hideout."he said coughing as he tried to clear his throat.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:13 am
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx waited until Vincent disappeared before she ran out and headed over to Cross. She grabbed the hat off of his head and looked at him for a long moment. "You ok?" she asked him softly. Luna saw her sister run off and she followed after her. She looked around at the damage and ran her fingers through her hair. "We'll have to find someplace else to stay for a while. Then again, what's the point? He's just going to find us again." she said as she shook her head and kicked a broken piece of rubble. Nyx brushed off some dirt on the hat before she put it on her head. She frowned at what Luna said but shook her head. "So what? Running away doesn't do anything. If he finds us again then we'll just have to fight back. And we'll actually help next time." she added as she looked down at the ground.

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:47 am
User Image

Locations: Roof Top | Moods: Relieved/Still Embarrassed | Thoughts: Oh...

User Image Marie spread her fingers apart so she could see through them. When she actually got a good look at him, she sighed in relief,"Oh, thank god,". She removed her hands from her eyes and crossed her arms like nothing unusual or out-of-the-ordinary happened. She examined his clothing and came to a conclusion that what she after thought was a part of his shirt, was actually his skin. When he started yelling at her, she leaned back a little to stay out of his rage. When he finished, she yelled back,"Why should you be getting mad at me, huh?!?!? I didn't know what to expect! For all I knew, you were a pervert! And nothing is, going on in my head!". She looked at him with gentle eyes while yelling, almost sending mixed messages like: 'I'm mad' but 'I'm not mad'.

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 9:55 am
Every man dies - Not every man really lives”
User Image Kasie looked at everyone and stayed quiet, she walked through the rubble trying to keep the balance, she picked up a piece of rubble and flicked it behind her, she yawned and looked at the people talking, she crouched down as she looked at them and grabbed a little rock as she threw it in the air and catched it.  

_-XxOMG_kitteh_OMGxX-_

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:01 am
Suddenly, Shadow hears a faint whistling sound in the air as the sound grew louder and louder to the point where it was a bout to burst his ear drums. His instincts pick up danger as looks to the horizon to see three strange light coming him and Marie. "Oh s**t", he mutters as he grabs Marie by the waist as quickly as he could and leap away at the last second before they impacted. He kept Marie in front of his body to use himself as a shield to protect her from the blast. It turns out, someone fired a few rounds at them with an RPG. As the smoke kicked up, Shadow quickly hides behind the billboard one the next building and sets her down.

User Image

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:31 am
User Image

Locations: Behind a Billboard | Moods: Prepared to Fight | Thoughts: How did they find us?

User Image Marie felt herself being carried without her attention. As soon as reality kicked in, she knew what was going on. When Shadow placed her down, she turned and looked to see where the lights' origins were. They were so blinding she couldn't see where they were coming from. 'Damn, another day ruined,'she thought. She pulled out her dual blades and darts, and held them at the ready. She looked up at Shadow,"How did they find us? Those men you killed, after you left more came."She mumbled to herself. She was about to shoot at one of the hunters, but saw none. Something wasn't right about this Hunter Attack. How could it be a hunter attack with no hunters? Marie started wondering what they were just up to.

le Creep

5,150 Points
  • Signature Look 250
  • Forum Sophomore 300
  • Wall Street 200

SpiritWolfUntamed

2,400 Points
  • Member 100
  • Informer 100
  • Statustician 100
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:45 am
User Image

Cross put his hand up and with a single finger poked Nyx on the forehead.

"I'm fine you crazy bugger."he joked smiling.  
PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 10:58 am
Shadow took a scrape to the shoulder from the blast, but it was nothing too serious for him. He silently crouches down and peeks his head from behind the billboard far enough to were he can see without being spotted. He looked around the spot where they were just standing as he finds a surveillance camera pointing right where they were. Shadow points out to the camera so Marie can have a look. "Damn I should have known. They must have this whole city bugged", he thought to himself. Suddenly, one of them appears to scout the scene as it searches for it's targets. "I get it now. That one is a close ranged fighter. the one who fired the RPG round must be a long range", he whispers as he could already smell gun powder.

User Image

xXShadow the Wolf ChildXx

Dangerous Hunter

7,850 Points
  • Treasure Hunter 100
  • Member 100
  • Gaian 50

your classic mess

Peaceful Star

PostPosted: Sun May 01, 2011 11:05 am
User Image

Nyx xxxxx&xxxxx Luna

Nyx watched him poke her forehead and she giggled happily. "Good. And thank goodness my hat made it out alright." she said as she stuck her tongue out at him. 'But next time I won't run away. I promise! Next time, hopefully, I can use my secret weapon. That is, if he's up to it. Plus I have to figure out how to make him appear. The last time he showed up it was a total fluke and plus I can't really control him yet. The last thing we need is more destruction." she babbled on before Luna snuck up behind her and put her hand over her mouth. "And what are you talking about exactly? Not another one of your spirits." she said with a groan. Nyx nodded and moved Luna's hand from her mouth. "But he's not like most spirits I see Luna. He's a fighter and he's the only one who hates me. But he'll fight for us twinny. I just know he will! As soon as I figure out how to summon him." she said before she looked over at the girl again. "I never got your name!" she called out to her with a giggle.

VIP RP

Goto Page: [] [<] 1 2 3 ... 6 7 8 9 10 11 ... 63 64 65 66 [>] [>>] [»|]

Manage Your Items
Other Stuff
Get GCash
Offers
Get Items
More Items
Where Everyone Hangs Out
Other Community Areas
Virtual Spaces
Fun Stuff